NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man the Pelicans Just trying to get these 8 games over with and go home...

He was just cleared to play like Tuesday... No Scrimmage... No Nothing...

no need to get Zion injured...

Nah, they have a chance to make the playoffs

They're trying to do more than that.

They need to get their young players more games together and experience.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kawhi-Leonard-and-Kishele-Shipley-.jpg

This is who TimRock is betting on. You see wifey and that baby. Light skin supremacy in the NBA forever lil nigga. Cant wait til Steph comes back!

I wonder if Kawhi leaves the earth, will she make his black family sit in the back at his memorial like Vanessa Bryant did. :idea:

Trying to regulate another man's dick ain't a good look...
I think that is the first picture I seem Kawhi genuinely smile.They look like a beautiful family to me.
idk, talking about another man's woman and his kids seems real low. There got to be boundaries...
Leoncopy.jpg

no women, no kids

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Trying to regulate another man's dick ain't a good look...
I think that is the first picture I seem Kawhi genuinely smile.They look like a beautiful family to me.
idk, talking about another man's woman and his kids seems real low. There got to be boundaries...
Leoncopy.jpg

no women, no kids

He has a beautiful family. I didnt diss them. And Im not regulating his dick, he can fuck who he wants. I just explained why LeBron, his wife, and dark skinned non mixed kids are seen as more evil and not who we should be cheering for. Black American NBA players that dont marry or have kids by Black American women just ball better. Theres a reason they win all the Finals MVPs and have killer instinct.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has a beautiful family. I didnt diss them. And Im not regulating his dick, he can fuck who he wants. I just explained why LeBron, his wife, and dark skinned non mixed kids are seen as more evil and not who we should be cheering for. Black American NBA players that dont marry or have kids by Black American women just ball better. Theres a reason they win all the Finals MVPs and have killer instinct.
King, respectfully, their variety of woman ain't got nothing to do with their game on the court. And neither does their shade of blackness.
Slandering Kobi & Kawhi because of who they mate with is just not right. Labron is my guy, not just cause he elite but he tend to say and do the right thing. Steph too. Black people come in all kinds of varieties. This light-skin vs dark-skin matrix is frankly some willie lynch coon shit. It's all about the content of a person's character.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
King, respectfully, their variety of woman ain't got nothing to do with their game on the court. And neither does their shade of blackness.
Slandering Kobi & Kawhi because of who they mate with is just not right. Labron is my guy, not just cause he elite but he tend to say and do the right thing. Steph too. Black people come in all kinds of varieties. This light-skin vs dark-skin matrix is frankly some willie lynch coon shit. It's all about the content of a person's character.

Colorism is a staple of the NBA fam. The lighter your mate the more heroic you become. All the GOATs have white women. Tim Duncan. Jordan. Kobe. Bill Russell. Kareem. The league doesnt like to promote black families as champions. And it doesn't want a league full of fully Black American generational millionaires. Remember we're relying on the players kids since its not alot of 7 footers walking around. If youre arent a particular shade or arent producing biracial kids then youre going to be villainized and seen as beneath guys who made sure to lighten the gene pool for the next generation of NBA fans.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This is why I need you to kill him Kawhi. Michael Jordan never kneeled for the anthem. Kobe Bryant neve kneeled for the anthem. Those guys were laser focused on whats most important, an NBA championship ring. Not this e-militant hotep Kaepernick bullshit. :smh: The NBA was more fun to watch last year when we had an Olympic squad of all NBA light skin players to trounce this nigga with. It was just about the game then, none of all this BLM mess. I hate having to expect athletes to speak up, this season shouldve been cancelled because of it. Michael Jordan never spoke up when he played, and hes the GOAT so it shouldn't matter. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Anybody seen any memes making fun of Kawhi for losing last night yet? It seems white people dont create NBA memes to make fun of "humble" dark skinned players with racially ambigious mates that dont diss our President. They also dont make NBA memes that promote a dark skin player over a light skin player.

@Amajorfucup have you ever seen an NBA meme making fun of Klay Thompson in the 5 years he went to the Finals, losing 2? Hes a biracial 2nd gen player so maybe thats why. I think I seen Steph made fun of on a meme once in 2016. :lol: I missed the ones of him getting clowned for losing to dark skinned Kyle Lowry last year. Harden and Bron make the best NBA memes, they have that rich dark skin tone that makes for great comedy and nigga jokes. Especially when we can use them to reinforce the superiority of a swirler or cac bitch pussy eater. I look forward to seeing them again when Harden and Bron lose this playoff. Light skin supremacy in the NBA forever lil nigga. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Interesting.

Back when Wilt played in the late 50s and 60s and guys were making peanuts and werent seen on TV every night, it was seen as rebellious for an NBA player to swirl. The fans and league didnt like Wilt banging all those foreign white women back then. Russell who was married to a black woman at that time was seen as the more humble and conformed player. This was pre-civil rights. But in this era of 200 million dollar deals, massive ad campaigns, and 24 hour sports coverage, for an NBA superstar marrying and having babies by women that look like your mom is rebellious. :idea:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Glad the NBA is back. Two good games to start. Now its time for the Beige bitch to fuck it up in prime time. :smh:

puNzpA.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Agreed. I'm just happy the best sport in the world is back and we'll get to crown a champ. Let's keep this thread about the game on the court.

Nope. Black Lives Matter in 2020, so we're keeping the spotlight on NBA colorism. After the way you guys acted the last 10 years on this board prioritizing light skin and swirling in the NBA, and the massive pass you gave Vanessa Bryant and the NBA in February, we gotta do better fam. The colorism discussion isnt going away anytime soon. In fact a lot of shit from just a year ago is about to start aging badly as we look back at it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Cats didnt even post about the Iggy and WNBA player beef. I need yall to understand the "shut up and dribble" days are over. Real shit happening off the court that cant be escaped from.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Throw the Lakers in there too. Fuck the Lakers like Robin Harris said. :lol::lol::lol:

10 years ago....

jack walsh13 said:
A lot of people hate Kobe, but when Kobe has a 50 point game or wins a title his supporters simply talk about what he did and how great he played. Few cry and plea that you have to like him. Never in the history of professional sports has another athlete had to be mothered like James. Not Jordan, not Willie Mayes, not Montana, not Gretzky, not Emmit Smith nor Jeter needs to be defended and comforted this much. And a LOT of people never liked the before mentioned. Disliking Athletes is nothing new so don't start with that he's hated the most bullshit. It's not even all his fault though no question. If you like him, cool, but all this bitching about people not liking him........:smh: Goddamn people, no one is right. It's all a fucking opinion. :hithead:

Gee, Jack Walsh got tons of pro Laker posts from 2007-2016. Wonder why its "fuck the Lakers" now. I guess they were better when their team leader had a white mother in law. Wonder if Jack is light skinned too. :lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Throw the Lakers in there too. Fuck the Lakers like Robin Harris said. :lol::lol::lol:

YKLSIJ.jpg

I never really had an issue with the Lakers....Hell,Kareem and Magic are my favorite Lakers.

I only root against them when they play the Cavs....

I do want to see Lebron win a title with them though.....

The only other team I kinda hate are the Bulls but even then I dont hate them like I do with the Celtics..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I never really had an issue with the Lakers....Hell,Kareem and Magic are my favorite Lakers.

I only root against them when they play the Cavs....

I do want to see Lebron win a title with them though.....

The only other team I kinda hate are the Bulls but even then I dont hate them like I do with the Celtics..
Fuck em. :lol:

KdDio4.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Man some of you Brothas are making this thread unreadable. Can we chill with all the extra shit and just talk about sports?

I'm hesitant to put anybody on ignore and I don't want to put QueenJames on ignore because he actually is very knowledgeable about basketball, but I haven't seen evidence of that in a long time and I'm nearing that point. Dude posts more about their wives than their games. :smh: