"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
NATIONAL RETAIL CHAINS REQUIRING THE WEARING OF MASKS GROWS

ALDI
AMERICAN EAGLE
APPLE STORE
BEST BUY
COSTCO
CVS
DOLLAR TREE
GAP
HOME DEPOT
KOHL'S
LOWE'S
MENARDS
PANERA
PUBLIX
SAM'S CLUB
STARBUCKS
TARGET

WALGREENS
WALMART
WHOLE FOODS

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NATIONAL RETAIL CHAINS REQUIRING THE WEARING OF MASKS GROWS

ALDI
AMERICAN EAGLE
APPLE STORE
BEST BUY
COSTCO
CVS
DOLLAR TREE
GAP
HOME DEPOT
KOHL'S
LOWE'S
MENARDS
PANERA
PUBLIX
SAM'S CLUB
STARBUCKS
TARGET

WALGREENS
WALMART
WHOLE FOODS

Make a list of the G7 countries that have an explicit rule on masks.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

“He was like, ‘Well, I didn’t make you send your kid to camp, I didn’t force you to send her,'” Brady said, “and I was like, ‘No, you didn’t, but we were really hoping that you would have taken the necessary precautions to make sure she was safe.'

There are going to be a lot of those statements I highlighted in bold when school starts back up.

That’s what you have to take matters into your own hand at times.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“He was like, ‘Well, I didn’t make you send your kid to camp, I didn’t force you to send her,'” Brady said, “and I was like, ‘No, you didn’t, but we were really hoping that you would have taken the necessary precautions to make sure she was safe.'

There are going to be a lot of those statements I highlighted in bold when school starts back up.

That’s what you have to take matters into your own hand at times.
If you hate your children you should send them back to school. That’s how I see it. You don’t send people you love into war zones.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The heckling starts at 6:32, even once they get kicked out they still bang on the walls from the outside. :lol:

Desantis is heckling your existence. In a war, they’re really isn’t that many emotions. While we think protesting is an admirable way to voice our displeasure, in the grand scheme of things people are still dying.