"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Florida alone has 120K + more cases and more than 50% of the deaths as the entirety of Germany. :smh: These clown ass cacs :smh:
Why is he given a voice? I’m going to dig a little deeper. Why is the person who’s giving that clown a voice has a voice? We all know television is supposed to be a respite away from the real world but come the fuck on.

I don’t get mad that dumb people are on tv I look at the network. They allowed a moron to be on tv.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is he given a voice? I’m going to dig a little deeper. Why is the person who’s giving that clown a voice has a voice? We all know television is supposed to be a respite away from the real world but come the fuck on.

I don’t get mad that dumb people are on tv I look at the network. They allowed a moron to be on tv.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

The problem is that there is usually a last line of defense that protects us from the harm the idiots can cause and in this instance, that defense is ineffective...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deep cleaning huh? By whom for how much?

Can you imagine a 60 year old janitor at your child’s school doing a deep cleaning?
They have a team come in with machines strapped on their back like Ghostbusters. I don't know what it sprays without looking it up but it looks like a steam/smoke. I was somewhere that had to be 'rona cleaned and I caught a glimpse of the process before i left.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The most dangerous part about guys like him is that he can come off as knowledgeable to the fox news crowd.

Beating Trump is not enough, folks like this have to be purged or we'll be right back here in 4 years.
I remember saying back in the day when the September guy was killed and tossed into his local sea that it was a bad idea. The president needs to be punished. And his supporters need to be indoctrinated.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Sun Belt hospitals are feeling the strain from virus’ surge — and bracing for worse

“We can withstand a surge. We can withstand a disaster. But we can’t withstand a disaster every single day,” said Jason Wilson, associate medical director of the emergency department at Tampa General Hospital. “How many jumbo jet crashes can you handle before you run out of capacity? That’s what we’re facing.”

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have a team come in with machines strapped on their back like Ghostbusters. I don't know what it sprays without looking it up but it looks like a steam/smoke. I was somewhere that had to be 'rona cleaned and I caught a glimpse of the process before i left.
A deep cleaning is simply where you clean everything. A normal cleaning you may only clean touch points and wipe down tables

I doubt they use an electrostatic sprayer as they don’t clean.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A deep cleaning is simply where you clean everything. A normal cleaning you may only clean touch points and wipe down tables

I doubt they use an electrostatic sprayer as they don’t clean.
That's what they used where I was.
What does that sprayer do,kill viruses?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

People we are beyond the tipping point with this virus right now and the problem is we don’t have national leadership and every state is doing their own thing which is problematic within itself because the conservative run states are doing stupid shit ie Florida (although Alabama surprisingly is being a little tough with fighting this virus). The democratic run states are doing their best but sometimes they run into problems with the conservative states doing stupid shit. Again this is what happens when you don’t have leadership on a national level.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

People we are beyond the tipping point with this virus right now and the problem is we don’t have national leadership and every state is doing their own thing which is problematic within itself because the conservative run states are doing stupid shit ie Florida (although Alabama surprisingly is being a little tough with fighting this virus). The democratic run states are doing their best but sometimes they run into problems with the conservative states doing stupid shit. Again this is what happens when you don’t have leadership on a national level.

It’s intentional. It’s a political strategy. What country is going to come and rescue us? In a couple months you’re going to see the political opposition question the integrity of the election. The president is going to point to all the polls of him losing badly and take his win as divine intervention. And no one is going to stop him.

There is a reason why people left this country when he was first elected.

We saw a three quarter of million people fled their country a few years back and the world did nothing. Sorta like the world is watching a country get rid of 140k of its citizens and they aren’t doing anything. The federal government has declared war. The confederates have declared war.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s intentional. It’s a political strategy. What country is going to come and rescue us? In a couple months you’re going to see the political opposition question the integrity of the election. The president is going to point to all the polls of him losing badly and take his win as divine intervention. And no one is going to stop him.

There is a reason why people left this country when he was first elected.

We saw a three quarter of million people fled their country a few years back and the world did nothing. Sorta like the world is watching a country get rid of 140k of its citizens and they aren’t doing anything. The federal government has declared war. The confederates have declared war.
As far as Trump goes I think he is almost beyond the tipping point of being blown out by Joe Biden.....trump pissed off too many people at this point to continue being in the White House. I always thought that Joe was going to barely win but right now I think it’s going to be a blowout.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As far as Trump goes I think he is almost beyond the tipping point of being blown out by Joe Biden.....trump pissed off too many people at this point to continue being in the White House. I always thought that Joe was going to barely win but right now I think it’s going to be a blowout.
Sadaam Hussein always one his elections with 95% of the vote. What if the new normal is “winning with 76k votes in 3 states”? What if the cheaters are trying to make it appear competitive?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what they used where I was.
What does that sprayer do,kill viruses?
Actually nothing. Mind you it is a good hustle, especially in this climate. They are pretty inexpensive and BGOL fam can make good side money. About $3000 a month.

Basically the machine just gives the cleaning solution an electric charge (Positive) which forces the cleaning solution to cling to the surface.

The Problem is dirt, dust and debri deactivates the disinfecting properties in cleaning solutions. So if you were to take bleach for example and spray it on a table before cleaning it, the disinfectant in the bleach will be deactivated and making it useless to kill germs.

disinfecting is always a two step process. First step is removing dust, dirt and debri. Second step is the actual disinfecting. Just spraying won’t do anything

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol:

You Can Leave Your Mask On: Nudists Wear Just One Item in Covid Times
At some clothing-optional destinations, masks aren’t optional, presenting issues with tan lines and logistics. ‘We don’t have pockets.’

Empire Haven, a rustic vacation spot in the lush rolling hills of the Finger Lakes region of New York, has an enticing slogan: “Get away from it all. Your worries. Your cares...even your clothes.”

This year, the nudist resort is asking visitors to pack one item: a face mask.

“It’s a little bit odd,” concedes general manager Megan Robinson,...

CONTINUED:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Automation tested for the website and it looks like I’m 100% automated. So here is my COVID tracking site. Please, let me know if any suggestions or improvements I can make. I’m not finished, but I have tested my security, automation, and codes. At this point I am just adding whatever information as it comes.

The name of the site is “COVID Like It Is.” :lol:

:cheers:

I’m going to be making some modifications to the one week percent change chart. I don’t think it gives a clear depiction on the changes since we are taking the difference between one day and the day from the previous week.

Instead, I’m going to sum the current week and sum the previous week and take the difference between the two. I think that would give a better depiction of the weekly changes.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m going to be making some modifications to the one week percent change chart. I don’t think it gives a clear depiction on the changes since we are taking the difference between one day and the day from the previous week.

Instead, I’m going to sum the current week and sum the previous week and take the difference between the two. I think that would give a better depiction of the weekly changes.
Out here doing the lords work. Where can I tithe?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Something tells me this ain't for no gotdam covid..

Be honest...

Is this a ho tracker??