Nick Cannon Dropped by ViacomCBS After Making Anti-Semitic Comments

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Viacom isn't playing. They already switched the Wild N' Out episodes they were supposed to show with the Fresh Prince.

He's big enough to bring Wild N' Out to another platform. Fuck Viacom. Bring it to Netflix.
Yeah it's his show so he should shop it around to other networks now or like you said Netflix would be a good spot for it.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is the jewish mufucka to come out and say how Nick is a good person and they "know his heart" and he should be given anotherr chance. I mean there's ALWAYS a nigga to jump in front of the camera for a cracka when they say some racist shit and talk about forgiveness or some foolishness like that.

Another thing...if these niggas ain't ready to stand on what they say then they need to shut the fuck up.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I never say shit on any social media platform. Deleted my Facebook years ago. These hoe ass dudes love talking on camera. We can’t do what THEY do. Keep your mouth shut unless that’s what made your paper.
Yeah they showed him who run shit. Now he gotta kiss ass and say he didn't mean what he said.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Viacom isn't playing. They already switched the Wild N' Out episodes they were supposed to show with the Fresh Prince.

He's big enough to bring Wild N' Out to another platform. Fuck Viacom. Bring it to Netflix.

2 things:

1. Viacom may own the the rights to it.
2. If the jewish community as a whole is offended by what he's said, no current media platform is going to touch that show regardless of who owns it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@HNIC Nick Cannon got 1,000 times more heart than that scary ass Green Mile nigga the board was caping for yesterday. Nick isnt a bitch and speaks up for his people on his platform. Nick is seen as a hero in the ADOS community. Moreso than alot of fake ass studio gangsta rappers that people put on a pedestal.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HNIC Nick Cannon got 1,000 times more heart than that scary ass Green Mile nigga the board was caping for yesterday. Nick isnt a bitch and speaks up for his people on his platform. Nick is seen as a hero in the ADOS community. Moreso than alot of fake ass studio gangsta rappers that people put on a pedestal.
Courage, yes. Cost a lot of people their livelihood. Can’t say everything you think.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Courage, yes. Cost a lot of people their livelihood. Can’t say everything you think.

He cost no one their livelihood. He runs a business, yall just equate success to proximity to whiteness. A major white corporation ended their relationship with him so yall are viewing it from the prism if the white corporations you worked for fired YOU. Your wives and kids would be fucked because you don't have Nicks wealth or business to fall back on. Dude got kids by Mariah Carey, hes good. And WE blacks who dont live in perpetual fear of white people will still support him. :yes:

On the flipside, Viacom is done in the Black American community. :itsawrap:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah they about have Nick do all kinds of holocaust museum tours.....for him to get out of this he’s gonna have to have some Jewish people ride for him.

I hope Nick has a backup plan. To get away with true freedom of speech you gotta be your own boss. Viacom not standing behind no shit like this.

He’s a smart guy. And streaming is profitable may not make as much upfront money but he can still make money.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah they about have Nick do all kinds of holocaust museum tours.....for him to get out of this he’s gonna have to have some Jewish people ride for him.

I hope Nick has a backup plan. To get away with true freedom of speech you gotta be your own boss. Viacom not standing behind no shit like this.

He’s a smart guy. And streaming is profitable may not make as much upfront money but he can still make money.

Who's gonna make Nick do holocaust tours? He owns his own business and is a millionaire. Hes not an employee like you guys. All Viacom can do is let him go.

How is viacom gonna get Black viewership now? Everyone black that works wit them bout to be labeled a coon and be cancelled. BETs viewership already been in the tank and the BET Awards last broadcast had shitty ratings. I see Viacom pulling back from black programming cuz they wont get viewership.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I call most religious beliefs (and people) delusional. Especially when you believe some knowledge or claim to some text grants you powers over other people. "I'm a so and so...so my knowledge and birthright grants me x,y,z"....

knowledge is power and is all the reason group A is over group B.

why you think they made it illegal for our ancestors to read?

the bible is pretty fuckin deep if you know symbology and how to weed

through the bullshit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

s_nbc_nfl_pftliveseg3mckay_120322_16x9.jpg

nothing wrong was said so carry on to the next subject please.time out lost.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here is my one issue...

Nick BEEN saying this!

This isn't NEW

and depending on how he wanted to SPIN this?

He COULD of said its his RELIGION if he followed Black Israelites, couldn't he?

If he claims it's his religion, he has a nice constitutional lawsuit on his hands.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s why I never say shit on any social media platform. Deleted my Facebook years ago. These hoe ass dudes love talking on camera. We can’t do what THEY do. Keep your mouth shut unless that’s what made your paper.
Hes a hoe for speaking his mind, standing on it and being able to professionally and financially take the consequences ? You cats are fucking buck broken cowards and don't even realize it.

"We cants do what theys do!".. No nigga , YOU can't do it. This young brother has himself in a position to be able to say Wtf he wants. He has a freedom you don't. You should admire and support that. Not admonish and criticize it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know most of BGOL is pro-white and doesn’t believe anything unless a Khazar says it so here it is -

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You can't say anything opposite to what Jews say or believe. You are anti semetic if u do. You also can't support Palestine either lol.
This man THOUGHT he was free to say what he wanted but that was never the case. It’s amazing to me that HE wasn’t aware of this. How are you in Hollywood and don’t know who writes your checks? I wanna believe he genuinely didn’t know this cause his backpedaling is off the chain right now but we’ll see.

In any event, as I said earlier, hope he saved up cause that net worth bout to take a hit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Where is the jewish mufucka to come out and say how Nick is a good person and they "know his heart" and he should be given anotherr chance. I mean there's ALWAYS a nigga to jump in front of the camera for a cracka when they say some racist shit and talk about forgiveness or some foolishness like that.

Another thing...if these niggas ain't ready to stand on what they say then they need to shut the fuck up.

He's the same one that's gonna ride for DeShaun Jackson. I think he's on vacation though.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This man THOUGHT he was free to say what he wanted but that was never the case. It’s amazing to me that HE wasn’t aware of this. How are you in Hollywood and don’t know who writes your checks? I wanna believe he genuinely didn’t know this cause his backpedaling is off the chain right now but we’ll see.

In any event, as I said earlier, hope he saved up cause that net worth bout to take a hit.
Did he say what he wanted or not?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Why would another network want anti Semitic Nick Cannon?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Did he say what he wanted or not?

Some people even think he knew this would happen. He sat on those Tariq and Griff episodes for months. Then after George Floyd, BAM!!! Tariq, Griff, and Joy Degruy back to back? I doubt Nick is shocked by viacoms actions and truthfully they couldve been had issues behind the scenes as far as content goes. Nick was like fuck it Ima speak my truth.