Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LL is pissed
In another thread I was criticizing his buddy that he did that accidental racist song with, brad paisley, because I didn't see him tweet anything in support.
However I just checked his IG and he did make a few posts. But he turned the comments off so you know what his redneck fan base must have been saying in the comments

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I’m not as educated on BLM as I thought I was,” Napear said in an apology published by The Sacramento Bee. “I had no idea that when I said ‘All Lives Matter’ that it was counter to what BLM is trying to get across.”

So tired of these cacs man. He knew exactly what he was doing. Imagine interrupting a breast cancer fundraiser to demand they raise money for prostate cancer and then pretending to not understand why people are upset. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is from tonight. I guess the combined Cuomo, DeBlasio and Trump speeches didn't work. :dunno:

Fuck the NYPD. They have undercovers all over and more resources than some military's and they still couldn't resist fucking with peaceful protestors instead of guarding the obvious looter targets. Imagine if they didn't have body armored up cops shadowing peaceful protests and decided to just place a handful of cops around businesses. No fun in that though because the looters may be violent while the protestors are literally hipsters and peace activists who won't actually fight back. Must have a militarized presence shadowing peaceful people while allowing chaos all around everywhere else. This is their dream scenario though. They get to harass protesters and then escalate their harassment due to the actions of the unrelated people they should have actually been "policing". :smh:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
So tired of these cacs man. He knew exactly what he was doing. Imagine interrupting a breast cancer fundraiser to demand they raise money for prostate cancer and then pretending to not understand why people are upset. :smh:
Yooooooo!
I just used that same analogy talking to someone. Women would (rightfully) lose their minds and have the backing from every group in America if that ever happened.