Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes sir, I see that there is an uprising.
I am supportive of the protestors.

But destroying the community is not the answer we need these businesses to help support our people like the pharmacy and target

You always have to keep in mind the multiple parts of this protest.

There are peaceful protesters, opportunists, instigators, and agents/plants.

Our language in how we talk about what is going on is critical. We have to be mindful.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
BQQ2xEWjU5EXRAQTlHscFFURJblpHHDHL9KLdSO_flat1000x1000075f.u2.jpg

I posted this four years ago.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i agree.....my father told me the same about MLK and when the Philly Cops bombed the row houses...

damn man...

These things will be a new form of gentrification.

The protest will not last forever and the aftermath will present many with a new reality on top of the one COVID19 has already given us.

The system is very unstable right now.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
“I am the law and order President...”

“Protecting the 2nd Amendment ...”

Photo OP w/ Cabinet and Defense in front of a church holding a bible ...

He’s talking to his base. Clips and magazines are being loaded in rural areas as we speak.

Pay close attention.

I been telling yaw for years now, it’s time to strap tf up.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Im so sad and depressed

Keep your head up bruh. I feel you, I've had a permanent scowl on my face for the last few weeks and evertime these cases come up. But what gives me reprieve in the darker moments is to remember how much harder it was for our elders even just 50 years ago. This shit is so frustrating but can you imagine having to negotiate with these CACs and plead the case for your basic humanity just to vote and participate in society like a man (or woman). I can't even imagine what my blood pressure would've been like in that era knowing how much pride I have. And if we go back further?? God bless our ancestors for real.

But I really feel you. Shit is exhausting. I'm glad shit is popping off now. The status quo needs to change.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too little, too late for the apologies.
Fuck outta here.

Word. Fuck out of here with this carefully worded "apology". He explained multiple times what the protest was about and why he did it during the anthem. This fucking cunt just chose not to listen. Fuck him and his horseshit apology.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend