The Gambia...for Realz?

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
500px-Gambia_%28orthographic_projection_with_inset%29.svg.png

The Gambia (/ˈɡæmbiə/ (About this soundlisten); Mandinka: Kambiya; Wolof: Gámbi), officially the Republic of The Gambia, is a country in Western Africa. The Gambia is often referred to as 'The Smiling Coast'. It is the smallest country within mainland Africa,[6] and is surrounded by Senegal, except for its western coast on the Atlantic Ocean. The Gambia is situated on both sides of the lower reaches of the Gambia River, the nation's namesake, which flows through the centre of The Gambia and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. It has an area of 10,689 square kilometres (4,127 sq mi) with a population of 1,857,181 as of the April 2013 census. Banjul is the Gambian capital and the country's largest metropolitan area.[7] The largest cities are Serekunda and Brikama.[8]

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard The Gambia is pedo paradise.... when you see cacs going there,

especially single males, but dont sleep on them ol pasty bitches...

but when you see them there, they are going to abuse the impoverished children...

and thats very close to mauritania where there is STILL slavery going on....

The Gambia would be one of the last countries I would visit In Africa...

unless a team of us, go down there, to regulate the pedos... send a message to the pedo community.. that their time is up..

then Id consider

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Belize cannot win. The people who repatriate to African are trying to reconnect with their roots; Belize cannot give
them that. But I am sure that there are many black Americans who will move over there if life is easy and good.
Not true for me. I wasn't necessarily trying to connect with my roots... I was fleeing the US to any port in a storm. Belize has been home to Black people since the slave trade, a port for the slaves brought by England. It was British Honduras then and until not terribly long ago. So you are correct, if someone is seeking his actual homeland Africa is a likely choice, but keep in mind Nzinga, not all Black people are proven to be from Africa. Black people have been scattered around the world since the birth of recorded history. I have been to a short list of countries in Africa and as much as I'd love to keep visiting new countries there, they are all seemingly the same as far as being hard on the senses. Africa as I experienced it is LOUD, the traffic is roadway anarchy, people drive crazy and fast too, giving the continent the highest highway death rate in the world. The market places are always chaotic, and loud. Dude, I'm not young anymore, and I| appreciate serenity, peace and quiet and that's easy to find here in Belize but oh so elusive in the African countries I've been to. I guess you could go out into the sticks and find peace but the one time I tried that at Elizabeth park in Uganda, I almost got eaten by a pack of Hyenas. No thanks.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I heard The Gambia is pedo paradise.... when you see cacs going there,

especially single males, but dont sleep on them ol pasty bitches...

but when you see them there, they are going to abuse the impoverished children...

and thats very close to mauritania where there is STILL slavery going on....

The Gambia would be one of the last countries I would visit In Africa...

unless a team of us, go down there, to regulate the pedos... send a message to the pedo community.. that their time is up..

then Id consider
Gambia is a sex destination for old european white chicks mostly. The kiddie stuff you're more apt to see in Kenya, ... Mombasa to be exact, at the beaches. Kenya declares they are cracking down on it, but I don't believe it. They need the tourism money too desperately.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true for me. I wasn't necessarily trying to connect with my roots... I was fleeing the US to any port in a storm. Belize has been home to Black people since the slave trade, a port for the slaves brought by England. It was British Honduras then and until not terribly long ago. So you are correct, if someone is seeking his actual homeland Africa is a likely choice, but keep in mind Nzinga, not all Black people are proven to be from Africa. Black people have been scattered around the world since the birth of recorded history. I have been to a short list of countries in Africa and as much as I'd love to keep visiting new countries there, they are all seemingly the same as far as being hard on the senses. Africa as I experienced it is LOUD, the traffic is roadway anarchy, people drive crazy and fast too, giving the continent the highest highway death rate in the world. The market places are always chaotic, and loud. Dude, I'm not young anymore, and I| appreciate serenity, peace and quiet and that's easy to find here in Belize but oh so elusive in the African countries I've been to. I guess you could go out into the sticks and find peace but the one time I tried that at Elizabeth park in Uganda, I almost got eaten by a pack of Hyenas. No thanks.

almost eaten by a pack of hyenas.. bruh hyneas aint no little puppy...

how did you manage to get out of that??

and interesting what you say about the market place and traffic.. sounds like you have a lot of good stories..

I met a bruh from Ghana.. and he said he loves his homeland but he is too used to america..

He said Ghana is nice if you dont mind waiting a long time for everything..

he said like once he had his atm card stuck in the atm..

and it took a lifetime for him to get his card back....

that wouldnt bother me...

but crowds and chaos just buying food would be a game changer for me..

the peace factor is big... although I hear crime may be more of an issue in central america tho....

so tell us,

how did you avoid being eaten by hyenas...??

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
True...what attracts me is the lack of white people.
Belize doesn't have any more cacs than most parts of Africa! White people are all over the place in Africa, and even far more chinese! In East Africa its the indians. Places like South Africa and Namibia got white folks on top of white folks up under white folks! Angola has nearly a half million whites, mostly from Portugal. Here in Belize we got nowhere near those numbers OR percentages.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gambia is a sex destination for old european white chicks mostly. The kiddie stuff you're more apt to see in Kenya, ... Mombasa to be exact, at the beaches. Kenya declares they are cracking down on it, but I don't believe it. They need the tourism money too desperately.

NOOOOOOO not kenya... gotdammit... well when Im ready to check that off my list of places to visit.. I may have

to take some gloves with me.. so I dont leave knuckle prints on a pedos face...

truth is that shit is all over... right under our fuckin noses... its gettin exposed lil by lil.. just too slow for me..

the first place I wanted to go was east africa too.. because I heard the beach resorts are dope as fuck out there...

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

and interesting what you say about the market place and traffic.. sounds like you have a lot of good stories..

I met a bruh from Ghana.. and he said he loves his homeland but he is too used to america..

the peace factor is big... although I hear crime may be more of an issue in central america tho....

so tell us,

I may have over dramatized a bit, but me and my little African GF went to Queen Elizabeth Park for a Safari... not the shooting kind of course. Went to our hut for the night, and I decided to stroll around outside to look at the stars since we were 150 miles from any city (Entebbe) with lights. BTW the night sky in non-city Africa will make you trip TF out. Zillions of stars, and crazy shit. Anyway I walked about 50 yards from the hut and heard a whining noise behind me... turned and there was 5 or 6 adult Hyenas! I froze, peed a bit, they saw me, stared for ten seconds or so, then went about their day. I cant remember a time I've been that scared. Of all the ways I ever imagined myself dying, getting eaten by hyenas never crossed my mind.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

so tell us,

OH about the markets ... In most of the world markets are the outdoor open air selling places. In the US grocery stores are called markets. Going to the grocery store is not so challenging. It's the outdoor markets with women selling veggies and African art, clothes, Kente cloth and just about anything you can imagine. The biggest one in Ghana was Makola Market. A clusterfuck of activity but you'll pay half the prices of brick and mortar stores.

MAKOLA MARKET - Accra Ghana

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
NOOOOOOO not kenya... gotdammit... well when Im ready to check that off my list of places to visit.. I may have

to take some gloves with me.. so I dont leave knuckle prints on a pedos face...

truth is that shit is all over... right under our fuckin noses... its gettin exposed lil by lil.. just too slow for me..

the first place I wanted to go was east africa too.. because I heard the beach resorts are dope as fuck out there...
Take a look at Rwanda... It's rated as one of the top places in the WORLD to start a business. The president there Paul Kagame doesn't stand for bullshit. They have one of the lowest crime rates in the hemisphere.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I may have over dramatized a bit, but me and my little African GF went to Queen Elizabeth Park for a Safari... not the shooting kind of course. Went to our hut for the night, and I decided to stroll around outside to look at the stars since we were 150 miles from any city (Entebbe) with lights. BTW the night sky in non-city Africa will make you trip TF out. Zillions of stars, and crazy shit. Anyway I walked about 50 yards from the hut and heard a whining noise behind me... turned and there was 5 or 6 adult Hyenas! I froze, peed a bit, they saw me, stared for ten seconds or so, then went about their day. I cant remember a time I've been that scared. Of all the ways I ever imagined myself dying, getting eaten by hyenas never crossed my mind.

lol

yea,

I see why a spear is the weapon of choice..it protects you while keeping you at a safe distance...

the star gazing is amazing outside of fuckin nyc.. you hardly see any stars.. especially in manhattan..

How is star gazing in belize compared to Africa??

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
ok very good. You are trying to redirect people who want to go to Africa to Belize. These people already know why they want to
go to Africa.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Belize doesn't have any more cacs than most parts of Africa! White people are all over the place in Africa, and even far more chinese! In East Africa its the indians. Places like South Africa and Namibia got white folks on top of white folks up under white folks! Angola has nearly a half million whites, mostly from Portugal. Here in Belize we got nowhere near those numbers OR percentages.
that is a lie. I

Featured snippet from the web
Most Belizeans are of multiracial descent. About 52.9% are Mestizo, 25.9% Creole, 11.3% Maya, 6.1. % Garifuna, 3.9% East Indian, 3.6% Mennonites, 1.2% White, 1% Asian, 1.2% Other and 0.3% Unknown.

Where are the Blacks, and what vested interest do you have in redirecting people to Belize. I do not care if someone decides to go to Africa, but
I will not try to entice anyone with lies.

Even South Africa is not this miscegeanated.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
White in African. The cacs
Total population
Regions with significant populations
~5,853,193 (2018 est)[1][a]
South Africa4,625,006 (2019 est )[2]
Angola~300,000 (2018 est)[3]
Namibia~150,000 (2018 est)[4]
Nigeria116,000 (2018)[5][6]
Tunisia~115,000 (2018 est)[7]