{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:lol: :roflmao: Two of those are props. The M-136 is inert (says so right there on the sticker), and the "50 Cal" is made of wood (look closely at the "top cover" you can see the knot in the wood).
Good eye and attention to detail. I couldn't see all of that from the Twitter post with my eyes anymore. :lol: :shades:

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Anybody doing polymer80 builds? Here's my Glock 20 build first fit....fucked up some of the pin holes but fix is in the mix. Got a Glock 19 done proper just waiting on the slide...
97522032_10223329773532527_3734169615115223040_n.jpg

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I currently own the HK VP9 9mm and Springfield XDs .45 ACP.

I'm trying to find a Walther PPQ M2 9mm either with 4" or 5" barrel. I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm in S. FL... anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For you gun enthusiasts, if you could own only 1 gun, which one would it be?
Walther PPQ M2, which I'm searching everywhere to find, or my HK VP9 for home.

If I could only have one for carry, it would come down to my Springfield XDs .45 ACP or the S&W Shield.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Gonna look at some rifles tomorrow. Is it worth looking at 22lr caliber rifles or should I stick to 5.56?
Real talk, you should always keep a 22lr. I don't know if you hunt, but they are excellent for taking small game like rabbits and killing varmints etc. Also, they have little to no recoil, so you can teach your children the mechanics of shooting without them growing gun shy. Then introduce them to the larger calibers later.

I don't have a .556, but I do have a .300 Blackout and I think there's a place for both a 22lr and something by way of the AR .223/.556/300Blk platform.

Sentra52

Star
Platinum Member
I currently own the HK VP9 9mm and Springfield XDs .45 ACP.

I'm trying to find a Walther PPQ M2 9mm either with 4" or 5" barrel. I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm in S. FL... anyone have any ideas?
Plenty listed on Gunbroker. Just have it shipped to you FFL. Always pay with a CC and check the seller ratings. Do not ever send cash or check. Usually at your FFL within a week. Your FFL will have to send them their info. Most transactions are tax free from out of state and many ship free. Most are below retail even with shipping and your FFL fee.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Real talk, you should always keep a 22lr. I don't know if you hunt, but they are excellent for taking small game like rabbits and killing varmints etc. Also, they have little to no recoil, so you can teach your children the mechanics of shooting without them growing gun shy. Then introduce them to the larger calibers later.

I don't have a .556, but I do have a .300 Blackout and I think there's a place for both a 22lr and something by way of the AR .223/.556/300Blk platform.
Yeah I saw a few AR rifles styled that used .223 caliber ammo & it caught my interest. If there's one available then I might pick it up & use my G3 as my backup/sidearm in case these protests turn into all out chaos

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
IMHO everyone needs a .22lr rifle in their arsenal.
As well as a rifle in a common caliber (i.e. .223/5.56, 7.62, or.308).
I just picked up a Smith n Wessun M&P 15 rifle today that shoots .223 and 5.56 ammo. When I got there, another guy was picking up the same rifle and by the time I left another person was picking up the 3rd and final one they had which also happened to be their last AR.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VORTEX RAZOR GEN III HD 1-10 X 24 ( Oh my !!!! Perfect for my .308 ) $2000 retail .

Overview

ModelVortex Razor HD Gen III
Magnification Range1-10X
Clear Objective Diameter24mm
Main Tube Diameter34mm
ReticleEBR-9 MOA
IlluminationYes, 11 settings with shut off in between
ParallaFixed, 100 yards
Click Value¼ MOA
Total Internal Elevation Adjustment120 MOA
Total Internal Wind Adjustment120 MOA
Overall Length10.1 inches
Weight32 oz
FinishHard anodized, Stealth Shadow

From the moment you take it out of the box, the scope exudes an impeccable level fit and finish. The clicks and detents on the turrets are crisp and audible, while the ocular and magnification ring turn smoothly with a slight resistance, just the way I like it. Vortex was forward thinking enough to include a high-quality aluminum throw lever to help rapidly change magnification. It’s an impressive package to behold and Vortex has even managed to keep the length and weight down of this optic to Gen II 1-6X level