{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody doing polymer80 builds? Here's my Glock 20 build first fit....fucked up some of the pin holes but fix is in the mix. Got a Glock 19 done proper just waiting on the slide...
I can do a P80 build in about an hour. A lot of practice .

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Was at the range today...honkys looking suspect...Brought my revolvers and made them mfs jump. it hurt but was worth the expression on their faces when I was zeroed in...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I have both. I'd pass on the PC Charger and get a Stribog SP9A1 instead.
I highly recommend the HK P30L, I have a factory LEM trigger and the reset is probably one of the best hammer fired triggers that I've encountered.
What was your issue with the PC Charger?

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was your issue with the PC Charger?

It comes down to ergonomics, weight (a tick over 6lbs), no bolt release :smh: , and recoil (pretty stout). It's like shooting a brick.
IMO there are far superior PDW options (at a similar price point). I've been recently most impressed , with the Stribog SP9a1 as I stated earlier. I had the chance to shoot them side by side, the Stribog outshined the PC in every category.

The good - I had zero issues with function, it ate various types of ammo (although I need to run some steel cased ammo). It ran well with cheap ETS, KCI, and of course factory Glock mags. At this point it will be relegated as a range toy. I'll keep the red dot and forego SBRing it.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
optical ready. Any suggestions for an optic?
I think the Shied SMSc red dot they offer would be a perfect fit.
ge4688-1200x1200-2_1651_general.jpg

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm feeling those new sig 9mm. Shot a M17 the other day. That shit was crazy comfortable once I got used to the gun.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Was close to picking up a Springfield XD-M Elite too but didn't like the way it felt holding it. Almost as if the grip was too narrow and I'd have to oversqueeze to hold it. The grip on my G3 definitely feels better but damn this gun is sexy
11143286_01_springfield_xdm_elite_precisio_640.jpg

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said that I was done... All was going well, until I decided that I had to have a FN 509 Tactical .
As luck would have it, I was able to score one for an awesome price. :smh: