Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a registered gun owner just like a lot of brothers on this board and we have to have the conversation .....now if you saw this happening do you engage these offices to stop a murder??? what if it was you on the ground dying would you want someone to save your life? What if it was one of your family members?? The answer for me is one of these cops all of them are going to get to get shot and yes I know I probably might get shot in the process too.
Black Panthers.........
I think I'd have to intervene, and I'd willingly surrender after, and get a constitutional lawyer to defend me. The 2nd amendment is supposed to enable us to attack a tyrannical government, and nothing is more tyrannical than a police officer choking a citizen to death.

rage

International
International Member
I'm not watching this shit. I can't do it.

I refuse to become desensitized to the death of people that look like me at the hands of these devils...
You're correct, I tried to watch but it's completely heartbreaking, I had to turn it off. So sad and entirely unnecessary.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know His intentions are well. But I hate this dude. He just reeks of a setup for failure all the time. I hope we don’t let this dude voice over shadow everyones.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘Armed rednecks’ defend stores from looters amid George Floyd protests
Armed citizens in Minneapolis stood guard against looters who ravaged the city Wednesday night over the death of George Floyd.

Two bearded men with long rifles strapped to their chests told a reporter for the Minnesota Reformer outside a tobacco shop that they supported the protests but not the violence that came with them.

“Basically you see the records that cops keep. And cops are a lot less likely to try and tread on people’s rights when there’s other armed Americans with them,” one of the men says in a video taken by the reporter, Max Nesterak. “I figured it’s about damn time that some heavily armed rednecks stood with fellow citizens.”

The man said the day before they showed up armed at the original protest site where Floyd, a black man, died after a white Minneapolis police officer kneeled on his neck as Floyd told him, “I can’t breathe.”

A second armed man told the Minnesota Reformer he and his friend had been roaming the city to see which store owners needed help.

SEE ALSO

Minneapolis protesters trash stores, set fires over George Floyd’s death
“It turns out these guys are out here with machetes and shattered windows trying to keep looters out of the businesses ’cause cops can’t get in here,” the man in sunglasses says, as two other armed men wearing face masks appear in the video.

“So I figured before there were cops, there were just Americans, so here we are. Bottom line, justice for Floyd and I hope they stop looting at some point.”

Mayhem broke out across Minneapolis Wednesday night, with looters breaking into shops, including Target, and torching buildings.

Protesters also vandalized the Minneapolis Police Department’s 3rd Precinct, where the four cops involved in Floyd’s death are believed to have worked. All four have been fired.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is always some self hating swirling desperate immigrant politician around when something tragic happens to us.

scshootingvictims.jpg

Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

minneapolis-george-floyd-02.jpg

mynett-omar.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
A fellow "black Man" from Texas is killed and this is the most we get from you? If LeBron loses a Final we get paragraphs and paragraphs. Or if NBA youngboy drops a new mixtape we get in depth analysis. But a supposed 30 something black man in Texas is very calm about another black being murdered unarmed by 12. No vitirol to the cop? No demands for justice? You suck at pretending to be black on message boards cac. :smh:
Shitlock is an MJ dickrider, they prefer black athletes to be quiet on black issues like him, or a Kobe Bryant, or a Kawhi Leonard. You root against LeBron to silence him and promote NBA players that dont speak up for blacks at all. Shitlocks job is to pander to white racists and blacks that hate black athletes that act black.
Did LeBron fuck this dude's mom or something? I've never seen someone so obsessed with everything LeBron says and does.
Aye mane

This taharqa dude is sick.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Aye mane

This taharqa dude is sick.

And Sammyjax is a Michael Jordan dickrider. Hes more upset about me dissing his shoe God then blacks dying in the street by police. The whole world sees what you clowns value most. Now talk shit to us for not voting for Hillary again like your gay P Diddy loving ass used to do.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
101147393_3184321804940049_4303530649039405056_n.jpg

Shaun King

· 7 mins ·

ALL HANDS ON DECK⁣

That’s George Floyd. Friends called him Big Floyd.

It’s time. You asked what you could do. We built it. ⁣

Go now to JusticeForBigFloyd.com or click the link in my bio. ⁣

We have built TWO ACTION STEPS for you to take. ⁣

First, call: 612-324-4499. ⁣

That’s a special hotline that we built just for this case. When you call you will hear my voice. I’ll coach you through the whole thing. And we will connect you to all of the people and offices that can arrest the men who murdered Big Floyd. ⁣

Save that number. Lock it in. ⁣

Then share it everywhere. Post it in your IG story and tag me and @grassrootslaw. ⁣

Film yourself making the calls and tag us. ⁣

Second, Go to JusticeForBigFloyd.com or click the link in my bio and fill out our SUPER PETITION. It emails everybody involved. ⁣

And it works. ⁣

We built this tool for so many cases that we’ve gotten justice in, but we need it now for Big Floyd. ⁣

Share this with everybody you know!!⁣

Let’s GO!⁣

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
NYPD detective calls Officer Derek Chauvin ‘my enemy’ for role in George Floyd death

An NYPD detective this week denounced Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin, shown in viral footage pinning his knee on the neck of George Floyd, as a failure — and called him his “enemy” because he dishonored the badge.

Detective Dmaine Freeland spoke out in a public video posted to Facebook Wednesday about the Monday night incident that has sparked national outrage.

“I felt compelled to say something, because I realized by saying nothing that I am indeed saying something,” said Freeland, who is wearing his NYPD uniform in the clip.

Freeland said he does “not apologize for the career path which I have chosen,” which he said has given him the means to serve his church and family.

“With that being said,” he added, “I’d like to state that although we wear the same uniform and although we wear the same badge and our job descriptions may be similar in many ways, me and every good cop in the department are different from that heinous act that has transpired in Minneapolis.”

The detective emphasized that “every cop is not a bad cop,” but Chauvin failed to uphold his oath.

SEE ALSO
1590676996083.gif
Shocking video shows rough arrest of black man who later died
Chauvin, 44, who is white, is shown on the video ignoring pleas from Floyd, 46, who was black, to let him breathe while he is handcuffed on the ground. Floyd became unresponsive and was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

“In the beginning, in taking this career, we take an oath to serve and protect,” Freeland said. “I would like to say that that officer failed on both aspects. And because of that fail, he is not my friend, he is not my brother, but he is my enemy.”

Freeland continued: “He is not my enemy because of any race, creed or color, but he is my enemy because he has brought dishonor to the uniform and the badge.”

“I just believe that it’s time for every good cop to speak up,” he added. “So I close this message by saying, be safe, be careful and most importantly, be blessed.”

Mike Mike Man Fuck him
They wanna kill a nigga then send the token blk man to give us this lil speech.
As much as he clearly loves his job that supports him ,
You think he was gonna risk that job he love so much to push that cracker off that man ??
If he was there he would’ve watched too like that China cop. Man fuck him and other blk cop that stay supporting that badge knowing what it does to your ppl, Foh !!
You sold your soul cocksucker !!Your ancestors rolling over in they grave to see you grown to be a slave catcher !!
Hide or report this
  • Shamel Freeland
    Shamel Freeland
    Mike Mike you clearly are angry. Anger lies in the bosom of a fool. Try love, it’s a principal given to us by God. It heals broken hearts, mends wounds, soothes doubts and calms fears. You clearly lack the ability to receive a message of love, Im almost certain you can’t even begin to give it. Praying for you to receive the most powerful tool given to fight an enemy, love

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
I know His intentions are well. But I hate this dude. He just reeks of a setup for failure all the time. I hope we don’t let this dude voice over shadow everyones.

Why? He's not the prosecution. His job is to represent the family and get a settlement for wrongful death. I think your ire is pointed in the wrong direction. It's the state you should have your knives out for.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would be impactful if nick bosa did this...

But I'm sure his close family, friends,agent, manager, and massage therapist are right now physically restraining him from tweeting what he "feels in his heart"
Nicholas and his ilk wouldn't DARE. HE had a good rookie year and people forgot all about his comments and shit but I haven't. Fuck him and the BOSA name.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's dudes history because every time I See him he's front line and putting in work?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? He's not the prosecution. His job is to represent the family and get a settlement for wrongful death. I think your ire is pointed in the wrong direction. It's the state you should have your knives out for.
He should just focus on the settlement. Not as a speaker. theres no knives at him. He just needs to get out the way of the knives.

As soon as he said this:hithead:
4:00 mark

I thought don’t count your chickens before they hatch. You setting yourself up.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's dudes history because every time I See him he's front line and putting in work?
He has a history. I just want to know his winning record.

trayvon. L

Who killed Tupac biggie murder series.
5 episodes and ain’t figure shit out. “L”

Botham jean. Celebrated the verdict before sentencing. Result. 10 years with a Appeal in 3 for killing a man in his own home. “L”

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has a history. I just want to know his winning record.

trayvon. L

Who killed Tupac biggie murder series.
5 episodes and ain’t figure shit out. “L”

Botham jean. Celebrated the verdict before sentencing. Result. 10 years with a Appeal in 3 for killing a man in his own home. “L”

That's more a credit to the shitty judicial system then it is him.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is always some self hating swirling desperate immigrant politician around when something tragic happens to us.

scshootingvictims.jpg

Untitled.jpg

minneapolis-george-floyd-02.jpg

mynett-omar.jpg

e6f47d9ea87563eb5d44709f077b9bee.jpg

102785016-TUBMAN_NEW_20_6.4.15-1.jpg

These are Obama Democrats who he controls through the DNC, that dog whistle to white supremacists through our murder. They barely have any contact with #ADOS and surplus contact with whites through inter racial dating, white parent, immigration to white community or strong ties to a foreign African country where they were recruited by whites.
We need to tell the DNC to knock this off with these pieces of garbage immigrates, you should be second or third generation, not some naturalized citizens 10 years ago. We need to purge the DNC of anybody supporting these people, they will not get the black vote.

@Nzinga is running for Governor in Texas as a Democrat, he barely knows #ADOS.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Last edited: