Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her husband was in law enforcement for 25 years and she never noticed the racism?:rolleyes: I’m thinking the bitch just ignored it and this incident is too blatant to deny something this obvious.

Because it didn't affect her. Remember the reason most whites tend to back the cops is because deep down some still believe in the whole "keep dem n!gg3r$ in check".

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Thank you for this, I ain't know that

5-303.01 DUTY TO INTERVENE (07/28/16)

(A-D)
A. Sworn employees have an obligation to protect the public and other employees.

B. It shall be the duty of every sworn employee present at any scene where physical force is being applied to either stop or attempt to stop another sworn employee when force is being inappropriately applied or is no longer required.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like small business owners are shooting looters.
Why go to pawnshops? There is a wide open target.

Last edited:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's never going to stop there isn't consequences for killing black people!! We will never stick together as a race so divided unlike other communities. Once they become scared of us they would think twice about killing us!
Don't worry it's on the way.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Her husband was in law enforcement for 25 years and she never noticed the racism?:rolleyes: I’m thinking the bitch just ignored it and this incident is too blatant to deny something this obvious.

did her husband beat her for making this video?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I see buildings on fire and looting going on, good! These cacs don't understand nothing but violence, no more talking! At some point violence is the only answer.
I believe violence should be directed towards the perpetrators. The cops, the police chief who didnt charge them, all their peers who covered for them, the jury who sets them free, and the judge who gives lenient sentences. Should be an eye for an eye for all of them. All the other random looting against people who had nothing to do with it is unnecessary.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
I'm a registered gun owner just like a lot of brothers on this board and we have to have the conversation .....now if you saw this happening do you engage these offices to stop a murder??? What if it was you on the ground dying would you want someone to save your life? What if it was one of your family members?? The answer for me is one or all of them are going to get to get shot and yes I know I probably might get shot in the process too.
Black Panthers.........

Last edited:

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
The 4 cops should've been arrested the day it happened, just like everyone else. A cop thinks you're committing a crime and they haul you away.

Instead, cops get time to talk to their union, shop for an attorney, and most importantly from their perspective, file the paperwork to collect their pensions.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The 4 cops should've been arrested the day it happened, just like everyone else. A cop thinks you committing a crime and they haul you away.

Instead, cops get time to talk to their union, shop for an attorney, and most importantly from their perspective, file the paperwork to collect their pensions.
The mayor called for their arrest, but the D.A SAID FUCK OFF!

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) on Wednesday called on the Hennepin County Attorney General’s office to charge a dismissed police officer in the killing of George Floyd, a black man who died shortly after the officer knelt on his neck while arresting him.
"Why is the man who killed George Floyd not in jail?" Frey said during a press conference Wednesday. "If you had done it or I had done it, we would be behind bars right now."

Now it's time for the State A.G to step in..

5b6c7924f3fd0.image.jpg

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Crazy the outrage Kap caused by doing that....not even by veterans because most veterans I know didn't care that he did it. The outrage was from people who tried to change the narrative because they didn't want their precious football interrupted or their color blue to be tainted....

A fellow "black Man" from Texas is killed and this is the most we get from you? If LeBron loses a Final we get paragraphs and paragraphs. Or if NBA youngboy drops a new mixtape we get in depth analysis. But a supposed 30 something black man in Texas is very calm about another black being murdered unarmed by 12. No vitirol to the cop? No demands for justice? You suck at pretending to be black on message boards cac. :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keith Ellison was on the radio this morning. He said rest assured these assholes will be in handcuffs.
The mayor called for their arrest, but the D.A SAID FUCK OFF!

Now it's time for the State A.G to step in..

5b6c7924f3fd0.image.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Did LeBron fuck this dude's mom or something? I've never seen someone so obsessed with everything LeBron says and does.

Shitlock is an MJ dickrider, they prefer black athletes to be quiet on black issues like him, or a Kobe Bryant, or a Kawhi Leonard. You root against LeBron to silence him and promote NBA players that dont speak up for blacks at all. Shitlocks job is to pander to white racists and blacks that hate black athletes that act black.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Some people are just willfully dumb or they're pretending to be once their put in the spotlight. Jerry Sandusky's wife, BTK's wife, Cosby's wife...all married to men that did awful things, but they were seemingly none the wiser? I don't believe it.