"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
They know that you will automatically try to defend Trump and attack his opponent.

Joe Biden is a Elitist White Cracker that is no friend to us. These democrats only use black people for votes. Once they get what they want they don’t give a fuck about you or your community.

It looks like Biden might not even pick a black women VP and now Charlamagne wants to cry talking about black vote depression. :lol:

I guess Joe Biden feels like he has the older voter on lock so maybe he does not need the black vote. Lol. This niggas is not even in office and he is already breaking promises

I swear when will niggas learn ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden is a Elitist White Cracker that is no friend to us. These democrats only use black people for votes. Once they get what they want they don’t give a fuck about you or your community.

It looks like Biden might not even pick a black women VP and now Charlamagne wants to cry talking about black vote depression. :lol:

I guess Joe Biden feels like he has the older voter on lock so maybe he does not need the black vote. Lol. This niggas is not even in office and he is already breaking promises

I swear when will niggas learn ?

u not even trying anymore :roflmao2: :roflmao: :roflmao:

First BRETBART , now NEWSMAX?
===================

Results from AllSides blind bias surveys conducted in Jan. 2013 and March 2013 indicated that Newsmax content was on the border of Lean Right and Right. A 2010 study conducted by Nielson, a media measurement and analysis company, found that Newsmax.com was the most trafficked conservative website, with approximately 4 million unique monthly visitors, making it one of the most influential conservative websites in the nation. Newsmax describes its magazine as one of the largest independent monthlies “with a conservative perspective.”

More About Newsmax
Newsmax Media is a conservative American news media organization founded by Christopher W. Ruddy. Based out of West Palm Beach, Florida, it operates on several platforms including Newsmax.com and Newsmax TV. The company was founded in 1998 and has been fairly consistent in generating positive revenue by targeting an audience of higher-income Baby boomers.

Sources:
========

so much for an "independent" :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::clown:clown:clown

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
101182245_10158586332677059_5185558460229484544_n.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If you have the power then you don't need to demand shit.
Black people are the poorest people,
We dont have financial power;
Black people are leaderless,
We dont have PACs;

We DO have numbers.
In what world is 30 million voters NOT POWER?

I'll wait
:barbeque:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Black people are the poorest people,
We dont have financial power;
Black people are leaderless,
We dont have PACs;

We DO have numbers.
In what world is 30 million voters NOT POWER?

I'll wait

You do realize the total population in the US is over 382mil?
You do realize we are out numbered by the latinos by a whopping 5%?
You do realize whites are over 63% of the population?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
There was a 5 page a few days ago happy that fox news turned on Trump.
Stop moving goal posts faggit

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You do realize the total population in the US is over 382mil?
You do realize we are out numbered by the latinos by a whopping 5%?
You do realize whites are over 63% of the population?
Ok, good.
Now go Google Black turnout in battleground states,
And how close the last election was said states,
Also google why Michelle was mad at our whole race for costing Hillary the election.

These ribs are taking forever btw

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
There was a 5 page a few days ago happy that fox news turned on Trump.
Stop moving goal posts faggit

I don’t blame fox. Donald Trump JR Is investing in OANN network a new conservative network that is rivaling fox. If trump loses he wants to be the new Rush Limbaugh

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok, good.
Now go Google Black turnout in battleground states,
And how close the last election was said states,
Also google why Michelle was mad at our whole race for costing Hillary the election.

These ribs are taking forever btw

NEGRO please... Black folk had the highest turnout for Hillary. Put them weed burgers down.

Reactions: BKF

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

The difference is trump is not begging black people to vote for him. Joe Biden needs the black vote. What he said was racist.

But I can’t blame him. He has been in politics a long time for over 40 years. He knows black people talk shit but no matter what. You go to these inner cities and there neighbors are full of drugs, crime and is in shambles. They still will pull the lever for the same politicians over and over no matter what.

There is even word that Joe Biden might not even pick a black women and black folks won’t even care. As long as they get rid of trump. Maybe this time Joe Biden can fix the black community. Like Barack Obama did.... :lol:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
We are the poorest people with almost 2 trillion in buying power. :cmonson:
Dont confuse the ability to buy a flatscreen with wealth bro.
Also for a quick reference, Asians have the same amount of money as us, but with well over half our population.
So that's that

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So other than letting the party that said fuck you and your reprerations

I find it funny that so many of ya'll are so scared of the white man GOP, typical punk shit. "Obama didn't do nothing for me fuck him". "Trump is a white man elected to government, but it is okay that he's racist because he white". Never mind that he too, can just as easily ignore black issues and pass policy that make things worse for us. Instead of saying fuck both parties, we are going to start a party with an agenda set by us, we are just going to complain and do nothing if someone is not to our liking.

I know what you are going to say. "Oh, it so hard to start party". We will never get any where...blah..blah..blah. Man the fuck and be a part of the solution and stop whining about what someone didn't do for you 8 plus years ago.

I see the sarcasm went right over your head. You post some random chick complaining about Biden being racist. When Trump and his team stack the courts and continue killing off the feminist gold standards of protection laws, she will be the first one crying. Before you start with your talking points about the evils of feminism, remember a lot of folks are anti-feminist until they fuck around and nut in their side piece, baby mama, etc and they want to pick up some plan-b, then all of sudden they shutting the fuck up.

I dont get it either man. No one voting Democrat is claiming the candidate is perfect. But the none voting muthafuckas love to pick at and poke holes in the imperfect dems, while they ignore the overtly racist and deeply flawed repubs were voting against. Shit is bizarro world. Stand on the sideline and ignore the shitshow politics has become under this president. Dude throws press conferences and straight up lies to the public. Stupid, intelligence insulting lies about serious shit.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Dont confuse the ability to buy a flatscreen with wealth bro.
Also for a quick reference, Asians have the same amount of money as us, but with well over half our population.
So that's that
Who said anything about wealth? You stated that black people are the poorest and do not have financial power.
If the poorest people have almost 2 trillion dollars in buying power. Then we have financial power. The funny thing is that you reference Asians (the most well off group) as having the same spending power with half the numbers. You just proved my point....
Just so you know the well off Asians are mostly foreign born and 1st to 2nd generation (and not the domestic born 3rd/4th generation).
Finally if you have the ability to buy a flat screen tv, then you also have the ability to contribute to a PAC.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't get my news from BGOL lol
Read a book nigga.
Google wealth disparities
Damn
Smh

You reading books or googling? You said we are the poorest, you read that in Trump's book? Voting is free, ain't we talking about voting? Stop just throwing shit out there to support your failing argument.

Reactions: BKF

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump does micro racist shit like this and the central park 5 thing.
Biden has done macro racist shit that affects all of us.
You niggas are slow
If you really think Biden did all the shit you claim all by himself with NO GOP support, then you are the slow one. Biden's crime bill got passed with the help of a lot of Republicans.

Call out EVERYONE not just the convenient ones.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Who said anything about wealth? You stated that black people are the poorest and do not have financial power.
If the poorest people have almost 2 trillion dollars in buying power. Then we have financial power. The funny thing is that you reference Asians (the most well off group) as having the same spending power with half the numbers. You just proved my point....
Just so you know the well off Asians are mostly foreign born and 1st to 2nd generation (and not the domestic born 3rd/4th generation).
Finally if you have the ability to buy a flat screen tv, then you also have the ability to contribute to a PAC.
Your talking 2 different things man
I can explain it to you, but it'll be like trying to explain calculus to a person with downs.
A waste of both of our times unfortunately.

Good day sir.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
keeping it real biden's gaffe basically just forced the fact that he has to have a black vp.

in light of this gaffe anything else but a black vp pick would be campaign suicide for biden.

and fucked up for us and the country in general.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
keeping it real biden's gaffe basically just forced the fact that he has to have a black vp.

in light of this gaffe anything else but a black vp pick would be campaign suicide for biden.

And to make it worse, that VP is going to spend all their air time talking about Biden's gaffe instead of discussing legit issues.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More from the “blavity blacks” and the pro-white wokety wokes that don’t know shit but enough to be dangerous.

not even comparable and trump does have a portrait of the SECOND so-called black President, Andrew Jackson.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When has a white democrat running for President ever discussed legit issues related to our injustice? Even a racist fool like trump said “we didn’t get enough credit for building up this country”.

:smh:
And to make it worse, that VP is going to spend all their air time talking about Biden's gaffe instead of discussing legit issues.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You reading books or googling? You said we are the poorest, you read that in Trump's book? Voting is free, ain't we talking about voting? Stop just throwing shit out there to support your failing argument.
No we were talking about buying politicians homie.
That's what smaller groups like the jews etc do.
We cant afford that.
But we got numbers. Enough to sway elections.
Damn I'm trying to work with your politically immature ass breh.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Your talking 2 different things man
I can explain it to you, but it'll be like trying to explain calculus to a person with downs.
A waste of both of our times unfortunately.

Good day sir.
More like you just don't know what you are talking about.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Then why did he mention it in the first place? Seems like he just said that to get votes so he can get the nomination.

If he does not pick a black women it will be a slap in the face and it will justify a lot of blacks to sit home.

But if he does then he will lose a lot of white feminist and swing voters.

This is what happens when you pander.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I just realized we living in 2 percieved different worlds.

In one world, Black people are getting displaced by gentrification en masse.
We have the highest unemployment numbers.
The highest incarceration rates.
We earn like 60cents to every $1 a cac earns
Our family's are like $1000 liquid where the cac family is worth $250k.

In the other world, Black people are all BGOL millionaires fucking dimes daily, and driving 2019 AMGs at worst.
Living in penthouses and taking months long vacations to Africa fucking Ethiopian and Eritrean princesses.

And that's where the disconnect comes from.

One group thinks that we need restorative justice through our government, which is their jobs btw.
The other thinks the government doesnt owe them anything and therefore are happy to vote just to vote.

Very unfortunate.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If you really think Biden did all the shit you claim all by himself with NO GOP support, then you are the slow one. Biden's crime bill got passed with the help of a lot of Republicans.

Call out EVERYONE not just the convenient ones.
You're doing what Biden did on his CThaGod interview. He didnt take ownership he blamed everyone else.

I fucking am and have!
I dont give an individual pass because they are in my favorite party. That's why all of this fuck shit stays happening.