"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
Because “not voting” has the SAME effect as casting a vote for somebody. Literally.

What do you slow muthafuckas not understand about that? :hmm:

Gotta pick a side, Chief.

You either part of the problem... or part of the solution. There’s no room for “fence sitters”. :hmm:

None of those other groups got their reparations by standing on the sidelines. :smh:

What do you slow muthafuckas not understand about that? :hmm:

Ok lets say I asked you to participate in a survey for money say $500.

Now I'll ask you : I want you to pick a team either

1. Team Lucifer
or
2. Team Satan

Which 1 would you prefer and why?

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Ok lets say I asked you to participate in a survey for money say $500.

Now I'll ask you : I want you to pick a team either

1. Team Lucifer
or
2. Team Satan

Which 1 would you prefer and why?
we arent playing for a prize of $500 and if you know anything about the Biblical history youd know there's a big difference between Satan and Lucifer

maybe you should pick a better choice of options or pick up a book and read one

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
was about to reply with just this

not voting means you reduce the number of opposing votes to people who want to vote FOR him

and the GOP playbook for the last 30years and MORE ( White supremacists have been wanting blacks to not vote simce the end of the civil war they lost )

so why would you do the thing that they want you to do - that they spend money time and physical effort by locking us up beating us and in many instances KILLING us to keep us from doing ????

if you really care about the sacrifices of ppl like King and MalcomX amd Medgar Evers and so many more black men and women who have sacrificed to have the ability to do you cant or at least you shouldnt -possibly consider NOT voting

makes no sense, you are literally saying you don't give a fuck about those who suffered to make sure you had this power ....and then you wanna talk about how things need to change???

talk about being a fuckboy .....
Oh lord, here we go again with the "voting because our ancestors died for the right to vote".
That's the problem with most black folks.
We vote out of emotion. Because a candidate makes us "feel good".
Voting is a BUSINESS transaction. There should be no emotions involved.
Fuck what makes me "feel good". At the end of the day I want RESULTS with my vote.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Real talk Gene, if your boys got locked up they were probably doing crimes. I'm not going to defend the bill as I know how tough it was living through the crack epidemic and feeding a family. However most of my partners and I struggled to do it without selling poison.

Not going to condemn cause most of the guys I knew that got caught up were low level and didn't deserve the time they got. My other partners selling weight made enough $ off of the hood to justify the bids they got.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Oh lord, here we go again with the "voting because our ancestors died for the right to vote".
Fuck what makes me "feel good". At the end of the day I want RESULTS with my vote.
well since you're so happy with the votes that have been cast for Trump you shouldn't have any problem sitting your ass down and shutting the fuck up

you critiquing people who don't want to vote for Trump - go dick suck those people who want to vote for Trump - they like the shit you say ....because they say it too

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
we arent playing for a prize of $500 and if you know anything about the Biblical history youd know there's a big difference between Satan and Lucifer

maybe you should pick a better choice of options or pick up a book and read one
Well i didnt come here to throw shots or be negative about it. I just wanted the question answered. If you didnt want to just say so.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The loudest mutherfuckers are usually the people who don't vote to begin with. They just like to hear themselves talk in circles about conspiracy theories and how everybody sleeping and they are the only ones woke.
Meanwhile these mutherfuckers are living on the grid just like 99.9% of us are.

LMAO cause its true

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not at this time

Then lets get him out of office. Black folk need to stop begging for shit. There's no guarantee that a candidate who promise you an acre and a mule is gonna give it to you. This world has shown us time and time again that you have to take what you want. Fuck begging a politician and lets flood the Senate and Congress with black folk. Lets increase the amount of black lobbyists. Let's start some major corporations, black judges mayors, chief of police, etc.

Let's first get this mofo outta office.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So what results have you gotten from the people you voted for locally that continue to lose?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The major backers of the Democratic Party are the LGBT Hollywood. I also think when Obama put the gay lights on the White House. That’s was the last straw for a lot of white people especially conservatives.

There is a massive conservative uprising that the media is not reporting. These past couple of elections your starting to see a lot of blue being flipped back to red.

ok so we posting articles & videos from BREITBART now?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Javen ran into a buzz saw.

he should've hung in there longer, all the answers were there ,he just didnt get to speak much, LueMajor & Kala pretty much shouted him down with his fallacies but hey not everyone is down for a shouting match

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is every single democrat supporter in this thread a confirmed immigrant, LGBT club member, not native to this land and/or married to a non-black woman?

that tells you all you need to know. You can’t trust compromised people.
Oh I guess we not black enough huh. Now my turn. Why you black people should not vote types always lying? Just like that lying ass President of yours.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
ok so we posting articles & videos from BREITBART now?

I post whatever. If your a democrat you think foxnews and breitbart is fake news. If your a republican you think msnbc and cnn are fake.

The article I posted msnbc and cnn will never report it.

It’s the same thing with fox news

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmbao! This nigga stays desperate.

comical fools
KANYE WEST
formerRNCchairman MichaelSteele /
Omarosa/
DrCarson/
LArryElder/
JesseLeePeterson/
diamondSilk/
pastorDarell/
ThomasSowell/
TimScot/
AllenWest/
SherifffClarke/
Brandon (the excop Arbery had it comin)
and these are not just instagram idiots ! these are high profile republican boosters in the republiklan party & not the Terrence k williams and the lesser known idiots on this video clip

shall we continue?

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I hate how these coons that rep the republican party think just because we got beef with Joe Biden that we will automatically vote for trump.

If trump don’t have any tangibles what makes you think we are going to vote for him?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I post whatever. If your a democrat you think foxnews and breitbart is fake news. If your a republican you think msnbc and cnn are fake.

Cut the shit...Breitbart is a known facilitator of lies and propaganda with straight up racist mutherfuckers at the helm.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Then lets get him out of office. Black folk need to stop begging for shit. There's no guarantee that a candidate who promise you an acre and a mule is gonna give it to you. This world has shown us time and time again that you have to take what you want. Fuck begging a politician and lets flood the Senate and Congress with black folk. Lets increase the amount of black lobbyists. Let's start some major corporations, black judges mayors, chief of police, etc.

Let's first get this mofo outta office.
it dont work that way breh
power concedes nothing without a demand.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I hate how these coons that rep the republican party think just because we got beef with Joe Biden that we will automatically vote for trump.

If trump don’t have any tangibles what makes you think we are going to vote for him?
They know that you will automatically try to defend Trump and attack his opponent.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ladies & gentlemen ! this guy ^^^is in here defending BREITBART NEWS ?

BREITBART
is not news !!! do u know even know the meaning of FAKENEWS?
Breitbart? .... founded by Andrew Breitbart? , ran by Steve grand neo-nazi Bannon ?
CNN is news , msnbc is news even with overblown faults likemost news sources but still is more journalistically & internationally respected as a news source, fox "news" isnt , its propaganda channel & opinion source, its not a news source, (fox news has been cancelled in many countries as a result), BREITBART isnt a news source, its propaganda outlet and a right wing depository akin to stormfront !

giphy.gif

okay im done! theres nothin u can say to any black person anymore for the rest of urlife on bgol that will erase this

only white people defend BREITBART

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it dont work that way breh
power concedes nothing without a demand.
Correction: Withholding your Vote... is NOT a demand. :hmm:

It is not a demand because those very same people running for office.... WILL STILL GET ELECTED..... even if YOU (personally) NEVER show up to the polls on election day. That's how the voting process works.

:hithead:

The type of 'demand' (or result) you actually want to happen (or think will happen)... is 'shutting down ALL the voting machines... so that NOBODY ELSE can vote. Understand?

But that's never going to happen. :smh:

Ya'll are better off BOYCOTTING a certain industry... instead of not voting. :yes:

Do what MLK did. Start a "bus boycott" or some shit. :yes:
That would sooner result in "tangibles' & have a bigger impact than.... "not voting at all". :rolleyes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Correction: Withholding your Vote... is NOT a demand. :hmm:

It is not a demand because those very same people running for office.... WILL STILL GET ELECTED..... even if YOU (personally) NEVER show up to the polls on election day. That's how the voting process works.

:hithead:

The type of 'demand' (or result) you actually want to happen (or think will happen)... is 'shutting down ALL the voting machines... so that NOBODY ELSE can vote. Understand?

But that's never going to happen. :smh:

Ya'll are better off BOYCOTTING a certain industry... instead of not voting. :yes:

Do what MLK did. Start a "bus boycott" or some shit. :yes:
That would sooner result in "tangibles' & have a bigger impact than.... "not voting at all". :rolleyes:
You're talking to a bunch of basement revolutionaries. They aint going to do shit but complain and talk conspiracy theories at the barbershop.
They waiting on the so called "black leaders" and everybody else to do something.

Last edited: