Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
If that song means what they say it means, she deserves more than a simple cancelling...the other shit is her own tragic mulatto and daddy abandonment issues working itself out by way of sexual perversions...plus we all knew she was a freak...its her pussy, she free to do what she wants with it but that song is different...if she is in fact mocking Black victims of police brutality then she deserves every bit of the vitriol that is about to head her way

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
If that song means what they say it means, she deserves more than a simple cancelling...the other shit is her own tragic mulatto and daddy abandonment issues working itself out by way of sexual perversions...plus we all knew she was a freak...its her pussy, she free to do what she wants with it but that song is different...if she is in fact mocking Black victims of police brutality then she deserves every bit of the vitriol that is about to head her way

Something tells me black women will forgive this if she just says her anger is "only" directed at black men.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew it was something I didn’t like about this bitch. I tell ya my radar in point. Get her tha fuck outta here

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was just listening to her album on youtube about few minutes ago. She's so diverse and talented with her music.

I want her to blow up and simultaneously stay relatively unknown but to a few. I'm sure I'll grow tired over her over-exposure and silly antics, but for now, she's a gem to my ears.

Interesting post with the latest developments.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
As if we didn’t know that this bitch was a self hating weirdo. Wouldn’t be surprised if she commits suicide after this. Dumb bitch.
I won't shed a tear bruh. Jump off the highest building wherever the fuck she at. :yes: :clap:

ibbazW.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Something tells me black women will forgive this if she just says her anger is "only" directed at black men.
We will see...the "Dindu Nuffin" song came out after the Sandra Bland incident...gonna be tough to spin that one if that shit means what they say it means

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
We will see...the "Dindu Nuffin" song came out after the Sandra Bland incident...gonna be tough to spin that one if that shit means what they say it means

There are black women in the anime, comicon, cosplay spaces who are dark skinned black women (crazed feminist types) and they too hate black men. They only direct their ire towards brothers. I have a feeling that's what's coming....all she has to do is play victim.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Don't be so obtuse.
I don't have to pretend anything.
I am more than capable of speaking for myself.
I don't get all shemotional about pop rappers.
Nicki spits some feminist bullshit in about half her songs. Do I view her attitudes about men as problematic? Yes. Yet I have never been on here talking about "canceling" her. She's a grown woman responsible for her own actions and what she says.
I'm not all in my feelings like a female.
You social media niggas are real sensitive. If you were so "hip to her bullshit", why didn't you post it before? :rolleyes:
At the end of the day, you feel the way that you feel. That's fine.
All of this shaming language shit don't work on me. You butthurt because she likes white boys? You got triggered.
That's what you get for giving a fuck about what a bitch thinks. Move on to the next bitch, man. There are many.
Nobody is triggered bruh, your reaction is very emotional and I'm tired of weak ass black men letting this racist shit slide with these women because they only think with their dicks.

Look at how Doja have you flinging your cape around for her while you should be equally embarrassed that you as a black male do not see an issue with her.

We won't see eye to eye so I'll gracefully bow out.

london

Rising Star
Registered
Nobody is triggered bruh, your reaction is very emotional and I'm tired of weak ass black men letting this racist shit slide with these women because they only think with their dicks.

Look at how Doja have you flinging your cape around for her while you should be equally embarrassed that you as a black male do not see an issue with her.

Capping with absolutely zero chances of fucking is even more lame

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Just because I think like an adult rather than react like a heartbroken incel doesn't mean I'm caping.
She's not that hot to me and that dick thinking is for young niggas in their 20s.
Before all of this, it was clear as day that she's a cokehead. I don't put too much stock in cokehead talk.
Obviously, she has issues. A lot of mulattos would rather be white because it would be easier for them. Too white for black folks and too black for white folks. They'd rather be white because whites have it better in the U.S. She just said it out loud instead of keeping it bottled up and pretending like some half breeds do. That's for her and a therapist to work out. Not my problem.

You obviously have no clue what racism looks like if you think this shit is racism. Have you ever had the police put a gun to your head for no real reason? Have you ever been denied a job that you were more than qualified for only to have some lame ass white person get it with half your credentials? Have you ever been offered a sub prime loan even though you have good credit? Racism is institutional, educational; and economic as well as social.
That broad is a half breed. She doesn't have the power to be racist any more than the rest of us. She's just lost and wants to fit in somewhere like most mixed chicks. I see them all of the time where I live. When white boys are done fucking them, they still see those hoes as black. Eventually, they learn. Again, not my problem.

Now, your problem is that you believe that "because you said so" people should behave the way you behave. You're butthurt that someone dare challenge your ego. You can take that shemotional, reactionary, in-your-feelings shit on to somebody who gives a damn. Go tell ya moms or something. You should really quit using shaming language like a female. Learn to communicate like a man.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Just because I think like an adult rather than react like a heartbroken incel doesn't mean I'm caping.
She's not that hot to me and that dick thinking is for young niggas in their 20s.
Before all of this, it was clear as day that she's a cokehead. I don't put too much stock in cokehead talk.
Obviously, she has issues. A lot of mulattos would rather be white because it would be easier for them. Too white for black folks and too black for white folks. They'd rather be white because whites have it better in the U.S. She just said it out loud instead of keeping it bottled up and pretending like some half breeds do. That's for her and a therapist to work out. Not my problem.

You obviously have no clue what racism looks like if you think this shit is racism. Have you ever had the police put a gun to your head for no real reason? Have you ever been denied a job that you were more than qualified for only to have some lame ass white person get it with half your credentials? Have you ever been offered a sub prime loan even though you have good credit? Racism is institutional, educational; and economic as well as social.
That broad is a half breed. She doesn't have the power to be racist any more than the rest of us. She's just lost and wants to fit in somewhere like most mixed chicks. I see them all of the time where I live. When white boys are done fucking them, they still see those hoes as black. Eventually, they learn. Again, not my problem.

Now, your problem is that you believe that "because you said so" people should behave the way you behave. You're butthurt that someone dare challenge your ego. You can take that shemotional, reactionary, in-your-feelings shit on to somebody who gives a damn. Go tell ya moms or something. You should really quit using shaming language like a female. Learn to communicate like a man.
I'm not reading all that bruh, we disagree now move around.