Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You niggas are weirdos, for real. Is this BGOL or Lipstick Alley?
It don't matter who a bitch is fuckin' if she ain't fuckin' you.
I don't understand how you niggas clit monitor some hoe that you don't know.

And YES, if there are nudes, they should be posted immediately. :yes:
Doja is allowed to spew anti-black rhetoric because of POV like yours. Move smarter black men.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
You niggas are weirdos, for real. Is this BGOL or Lipstick Alley?
It don't matter who a bitch is fuckin' if she ain't fuckin' you.
I don't understand how you niggas clit monitor some hoe that you don't know.

And YES, if there are nudes, they should be posted immediately. :yes:

Why the fuck is your neck doing a 360 while you type all this shit nigga?

:roflmao:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

4525e94a441d8b797f154ebe3f45a6d416c57226.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Doja is allowed to spew anti-black rhetoric because of POV like yours. Move smarter black men.
:rolleyes: Like I'm worried about a cokhead pop rapper having any effect on me whatsoever.
Grow up, man.
This bitch isn't writing legislation. She's writes pop songs. I ain't fucking her and I don't give a fuck about what she thinks.
I think some of you niggas should log the hell offline every once in a while.
That twitter shit is making people crazy.
All of this virtue signaling and people pretending that everything everyone says is supposed to be perfect their whole lives and align with the status quo is insane. How the hell are you supposed to grow if you don't make some mistakes?
I figure she's got some kind of submission fetish or something. I ain't mad at her. Don't know; don't care.
Could it be the tragic mulatto/mixed up mixed bitch syndrome? Quite possibly. Not my problem.
I don't "cancel" people because I'm an adult who can stand the fact that someone else can have a different opinion or perspective than mine. Cancel culture is some immature twitter shit.

and YES, I STILL want to see them nudes if they surface! :hellyea:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes: Like I'm worried about a cokhead pop rapper having any effect on me whatsoever.
Grow up, man.
This bitch isn't writing legislation. She's writes pop songs. I ain't fucking her and I don't give a fuck about what she thinks.
All of this virtue signaling and people pretending that everything everyone says is supposed to be perfect their whole lives and align with the status quo is insane. How the hell are you supposed to grow if you don't make some mistakes?
I figure she's got some kind of submission fetish or something. I ain't mad at her. Don't know; don't care.
Could it be the tragic mulatto/mixed up mixed bitch syndrome? Quite possibly. Not my problem.
I don't "cancel" people because I'm an adult who can stand the fact that someone else can have a different opinion or perspective than mine. Cancel culture is some immature twitter shit.

Is South Korea still not free?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This ain't good for her at all, even if you buy that she has some fetish shit going on, she did a poor job of trying to keep that shit hidden. That tells me she didn't give a fuck. I can't just let that shit ride as a simple mistake, she has to pay severely for that shit. Going to be interesting to see what she has to say about this.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
As if we didn’t know that this bitch was a self hating weirdo. Wouldn’t be surprised if she commits suicide after this. Dumb bitch.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

there are mixed bruhs and sisters that are part of the fam and you can trust, and there are confused

MUTTS who are never to be trusted...youd be a goddamn fool to do so....

she just seems like one of them mutts, she probably has a bruh as her father, and has issues with him..

so she is or was projecting those issues....

and gatdam you fuckin bgol summa bytches,

I wouldnt even know if this ho existed, if it wasnt for

you muthafuckas....

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Grow up, man.

Again bruh this line of thinking is what allows these mixed people to move about freely in black culture while spewing anti-black rhetoric. You don't have to be involved in canceling someone to call out racist shit.

As a black male you and others shouldn't be turning a blind eye to the things she do and say especially since black men are the target of her antics. Can't just chalk everything as babble.

Serious conversation needs to be had among black men and how a lot will let slick shit slide from these mixed/non-black women especially when they're deemed "bad"

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
This ain't good for her at all, even if you buy that she has some fetish shit going on, she did a poor job of trying to keep that shit hidden. That tells me she didn't give a fuck. I can't just let that shit ride as a simple mistake, she has to pay severely for that shit. Going to be interesting to see what she has to say about this.

This ain't no shit you write off as a mistake. It ain't like she was 14, she was 19 going on 20. Grown. That is some deep-rooted self-hate shit at that point.

There are white boys out there who ain't on a bunch of racist shit. She don't want them. She want a white boy who hates blacks because she hates the black in herself. I can't fuck with that.

If she'll do some shit that reckless for them CACs, that means she'll do anything for some CAC attention. You can see the thirst in those videos.

it's probably a bunch of shit she done did. These are only a few instances they've recently found.

Now if self depreciating, self hate shit is what gets her jollies off, that's her prerogative. Just like it's my prerogative to call her a funky dog-haired, cracka-pleasing, coke headed mutt bitch for that.

I wanted to fuck the bitch too, but I don't think with my dick, so I see this as more than some simple ass dick-pussy shit.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again bruh this line of thinking is what allows these mixed people to move about freely in black culture while spewing anti-black rhetoric. You don't have to be involved in canceling someone to call out racist shit.

As a black male you and others shouldn't be turning a blind eye to the things she do and say especially since black men are the target of her antics. Can't just chalk everything as babble.

Serious conversation needs to be had among black men and how a lot will let slick shit slide from these mixed/non-black women especially when they're deemed "bad"
Don't be condescending. I know how to keep more than one thought in my head at a time.
I know how to separate someone like Kamala Harris who was running for President but was a prosecutor and put a lot of brothas in jail from someone like Candace Owens who coons for the GOP and sides with the men who murdered Amhaud Aubrey from a goddamn Doja Cat.
Three different people who are a problem in three different ways.
I'm not "twitter stupid" and can't be shamed into groupthink. I don't need to have a "serious conversation" about "these mixed/non-black women" because I don't paint everyone with a wide brush. You wanna have "serious conversations" about Doja Cat? Go right ahead. I'd rather be serious about other shit.

Is South Korea still not free?
I clarified that. Stop it. Go draw cartoons.

Last edited:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know who this bitch is, but releasing a song called "Dindu Nuffin" is highly suspect

Listened to the song, she taking the phrase and turning it against it's original meaning rendering it impotent.

Much ado about nothing. Internet outrage unnecesary

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Don't be condescending. I know how to keep more than one thought in my head at a time.
I know how to separate someone like Kamala Harris who was runniong for President but was a prosecutor and put a lot of brothas in jail from someone like Candace Owens who coons for the GOP and sides with the men who murdered Amhaud Aubrey from a goddamn Doja Cat.
Three different people who are a problem in three different ways.
I'm not "twitter stupid" and can't be shamed into groupthink. I don't need to have a "serious conversation" about "these mixed/non-black women" because I don't paint everyone with a wide brush. You wanna have "serious conversations" about Doja Cat? Go right ahead. I'd rather be serious about other shit.

I clarified that. Stop it. Go draw cartoons.
You keep deflecting back to Doja but this shit is deeper than that. The fact you think a biracial practicing anti-blackness in a field where black people are dominant isn't an issue, is alarming. You can very much discuss this and other issues we are facing, they don't have to separate.

Food for thought, the type of people Doja is clowning for are the same types that hunt down people like Ahmaud. Stop thinking surface level.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You keep deflecting back to Doja but this shit is deeper than that. The fact you think a biracial practicing anti-blackness in a field where black people are dominant isn't an issue, is alarming. You can very much discuss this and other issues we are facing, they don't have to separate.

Food for thought, the type of people Doja is clowning for are the same types that hunt down people like Ahmaud. Stop thinking surface level.
Oh, so now you are telling me what I think? "you gonna have a problem with what I say you gonna have a problem with or I'mma shame the shit out of you!" :rolleyes:

You're wildin'.
Get over yourself.
Go back to twitter.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Doja has always seemed like a plant to me. She came on the scene being known for that Moo cow on some joke shit, and some how became a legit artist.

She's sucked a lot of white peen literally and figuratively. And she probably has some black person writing her stuff.

Fuck the self hating bed wench

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Oh, so now you are telling me what I think? "you gonna have a problem with what I say you gonna have a problem with or I'mma shame the shit out of you!" :rolleyes:

You're wildin'.
Get over yourself.
Go back to twitter.
Unlike the uninformed I didn't find out about Doja through Twitter. I've been hip to her bullshit for some years and never supported her intro into hip-hop.

You also told me what you think when you said this Doja shit isn't a real issue. If you don't care thats cool but don't pretend like her behavior is some issue black folk should over look or let slide.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Doja has always seemed like a plant to me. She came on the scene being known for that Moo cow on some joke shit, and some how became a legit artist.

She's sucked a lot of white peen literally and figuratively. And she probably has some black person writing her stuff.

Fuck the self hating bed wench
Can't be self hating or a wench if she's not black and doesn't identify as such.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unlike the uninformed I didn't find out about Doja through Twitter. I've been hip to her bullshit for some years and never supported her intro into hip-hop.

You also told me what you think when you said this Doja shit isn't a real issue. If you don't care thats cool but don't pretend like her behavior is some issue black folk should over look or let slide.
Don't be so obtuse.
I don't have to pretend anything.
I am more than capable of speaking for myself.
I don't get all shemotional about pop rappers.
Nicki spits some feminist bullshit in about half her songs. Do I view her attitudes about men as problematic? Yes. Yet I have never been on here talking about "canceling" her. She's a grown woman responsible for her own actions and what she says.
I'm not all in my feelings like a female.
You social media niggas are real sensitive. If you were so "hip to her bullshit", why didn't you post it before? :rolleyes:
At the end of the day, you feel the way that you feel. That's fine.
All of this shaming language shit don't work on me. You butthurt because she likes white boys? You got triggered.
That's what you get for giving a fuck about what a bitch thinks. Move on to the next bitch, man. There are many.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Let's break this shit down.

A "Dindu Nuffin" or a "Dindu" is a black person who was killed in cold blood by the police (or a vigilante) for being black.

The term was created by some racist ass 4chan honkeys allegedly after the death of Michael Brown in 2014.

Michael Brown was the one in Missouri that got snatched by a cop from his car and shot at, he and his boy ran from the cop, the cop chased him, shot at him again, Brown stopped, turned around with his hands up, said don't shoot, the cop shot him six times and Michael Brown died.

Fast forward to the death of Sandra Bland almost a year later, 2015. This is a year after Doja Cat got some notoriety because she had a song called "So High" that got her name out there.

I'd be willing to bet Doja was on that message board when they were talking about Sandra Bland and them white boys was making light of that shit and came up with that "How much nothing can a dindu do, if a dindu, dindu nothin'", because that sound like some shit a young, racist Xbox-live playing CAC would come up with.

She probably saw that shit and said "Hey, I'mma make that a song!" to get their attention.

And then she hopped on Frooty Loops and made this fucking bullshit. That's my guess.

This is the chorus:

How much nothing can a dindu, do
If a dindu, dindu nothin'
How much money could a dindu make
If a dindu did all the things that you wish to

That last part she probably tacked on and it represents her acknowledging herself as a dindu and her willingness to do anything for them crackas.

First verse:
I'm a degenerate, smoke all your cannabis
You cannot handle it, wave your appendages
Tweetin' and Instagram - camera flick, bitch you was edited
Swear you'll remember this, swear you'll be camera-less
Fuck taking pictures, what's wrong with the vibe?
Might as well dead this shit,
I feel alive

It was a whole ordeal about Sandra's mug shot being edited. Now I may be jumping to conclusions, but that second part sound like Doja was saying she should've been killed at the site of the arrest and that Sandra shouldn't have had a mug shot.

I feel alive
I feel like a part of the life

I feel like I'm starting to die
I feel like I popped in the sky
Get in my space, ha, you'll catch a rocket and ride
I spy with my little eye a target
You mine, all of this mine

All of the shit that I buy, all of the bitches that cry
See 'em from up on the stage, see 'em from up in this cage
See 'em look down on me then I look down on they ways
Mirrorin' you
Look at myself, feelin' it too

I think the rest of the verse represents how she feels about being amongst them crackas. She on Cloud 9 at the thought of getting the attention of some racist white boy she in love with. And her and her white knight uniting so they can shit on black people together as she continues to pursue her music career. Whatever fuck shit he say about black people, she ready to regurgitate the same shit. She gone mirror this white boy to separate herself from black people.

Second verse:
Sent you muffin like a goddamn knight
At my bake, he chef, I cook, fuck sellin'
How much, how much money could a dindu make
If a dindu, did all the things that you wish to
Shit do, I don't need a band on my wrist
Bitch niggas know about it with a pound to the fist

Play on words. She doesn't need to be "cuffed", the most a nigga could get from her is a fist bump.

To the head chief, take it to the head chief
If you're making this bread chief
Take it to the head chief

Take it to the head chief
And I'm up and coming, babe, please say something like
How much nothing can a dindu, do
If a dindu, didn't do nothin', nothin', nothin', nothin

At this point, she's full bed wenchin'. She's looking at her white zaddy like "please say some more of that racist shit to me while I hit you with this head, Massa."

Now again, maybe I'm reaching, but after looking at the lyrics with some comprehension, it sound like it is what it is. Maybe she need to do another Genius video about this song.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Here's her Dad

930C19C2-0E2A-4F33-A7E1-C9426656F432-672x372.jpeg

Is she still "Not Black"?

And of course they have a fucked up relationship, which is where all this shit stems from.

DOJA CAT’S DAD DUMISANI DLAMINI ‘EXPLAINS’ WHY SHE’S SAYING THEY ‘NEVER MET’
Although Doja Cat’s career is taking off, she’s dealing with some serious family issues.
Sometime last month, a clip of Doja Cat meeting Whoopi Goldberg for the first time, resurfaced online. In the clip, Doja reveals to Whoopi that she never met her father, Dumisani Dlamini, who was Whoopi’s castmate in Sarafina.
Whoopi puzzled people when she said Dumisani is a good man after is daughter revealed she never met him. Their relationship became estranged when he moved back to Africa to pursue his acting career when Doja was a baby. Although Doja doesn’t talk about her dad often, she’s stated they don’t have much of a relationship, aside from him commenting through Instagram on her success.
Recently, during an interview, Dumisani said Doja is exaggerating about their lack of relationship. He insisted that he’s trying to look for her and her team is blocking him from contacting her. He also claims that American media is always creating storylines that aren’t true.
“I have been looking for my daughter as well. You mustn’t forget these Americans. Americans will always want to have something to cause a stir, so that she stays in the media and is talked about around the world.”
“She got hold of me. We spoke. We connected. Now, at this time when she is there and on top, she has to grab the whole world[‘s attention], especially in SA because she is a South African and her daddy is here. It’s a made-up thing”.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And of course they have a fucked up relationship, which is where all this shit stems from.

DOJA CAT’S DAD DUMISANI DLAMINI ‘EXPLAINS’ WHY SHE’S SAYING THEY ‘NEVER MET’
Although Doja Cat’s career is taking off, she’s dealing with some serious family issues.
Sometime last month, a clip of Doja Cat meeting Whoopi Goldberg for the first time, resurfaced online. In the clip, Doja reveals to Whoopi that she never met her father, Dumisani Dlamini, who was Whoopi’s castmate in Sarafina.
Whoopi puzzled people when she said Dumisani is a good man after is daughter revealed she never met him. Their relationship became estranged when he moved back to Africa to pursue his acting career when Doja was a baby. Although Doja doesn’t talk about her dad often, she’s stated they don’t have much of a relationship, aside from him commenting through Instagram on her success.
Recently, during an interview, Dumisani said Doja is exaggerating about their lack of relationship. He insisted that he’s trying to look for her and her team is blocking him from contacting her. He also claims that American media is always creating storylines that aren’t true.
“I have been looking for my daughter as well. You mustn’t forget these Americans. Americans will always want to have something to cause a stir, so that she stays in the media and is talked about around the world.”
“She got hold of me. We spoke. We connected. Now, at this time when she is there and on top, she has to grab the whole world[‘s attention], especially in SA because she is a South African and her daddy is here. It’s a made-up thing”.

True

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
If that song means what they say it means, she deserves more than a simple cancelling...the other shit is her own tragic mulatto and daddy abandonment issues working itself out by way of sexual perversions...plus we all knew she was a freak...its her pussy, she free to do what she wants with it but that song is different...if she is in fact mocking Black victims of police brutality then she deserves every bit of the vitriol that is about to head her way