TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
7tx1u7i.png

so this what Cap`s been doing...lol

this looks good... Apple TV aint playin ....:yes:

check the trap if u need it ...they 4 eps in ....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

original.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
gonna start this soon ..

so much stuff in my must watch folder ...smh

It aint perfect but the violence, change of perspective, concurrent story lines and deaths, and the "heroes" make up for any weakness. Its very very good

But i just cannot keep up itd TOO MUCH i started watching the 100 and realized if i keep up i wont watch ANYTHING else.

I'm finishing mr robot NOW! and i never missed an episode before the final season.

I'm just flooded.

Plus now we gotta do more FAMILY tv so almost ALL of the bgol favorites i can't watch till late.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Cznwy3.jpg

Passengers and crew aboard a hijacked overnight flight scramble to outrace the sun as a mysterious cosmic event wreaks havoc on the world below.

might put it in my disaster thread....:yes: ...luv the trailer too didnt give too much away ...jus basically the plot...

8.5/10

I binged this last night.

I went into it thinking how the fuck they gonna stretch this concept out to a series, I thought that it would seem better if it was a 2 hour movie. But they pulled it off right.

I'm not going to give any spoilers, just some general info.

The series is from Belgium and Netflix has it dubbed in English. It is only 6 episodes at 40 minutes and you can binge it one afternoon.

The SHTF 5 minutes into episode one and proceeds from there. All the major characters are introduced in episode 1. Episodes 2 thru 6 is character development and they do it with quick flashback stories of them just before boarding the flight. They only do a handful of passengers, they will do the rest in later seasons.

All the passengers and crews have prior drama which affects their behavior and performance. The quick flashbacks give you a general perspective on their characters.

If you like a lot of suspense, check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

slam

Super Moderator
8.5/10

I went into it thinking how the fuck they gonna stretch this concept out to a series, I thought that it would seem better if it was a 2 hour movie. But they pulled it off right.

The series is from Belgium and Netflix has it dubbed in English. It is only 6 episodes at 40 minutes and you can binge it one afternoon.

The SHTF 5 minutes into episode one and proceeds from there. All the major characters are introduced in episode 1. Episodes 2 thru 6 is character development and they do it with quick flashback stories of them just before boarding the flight. They only do a handful of passengers, they will do the rest in later seasons.

All the passengers and crews have prior drama which affects their behavior and performance. The quick flashbacks give you a general perspective on their characters.

Perfect preview...

glad u didnt give the shit away ...was planning on watching it real soon ..

it`s in my must watch folder...

peeps if u dont have netflix it`s available in the trap... :cheers:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
8.5/10

Thanks fam'. I was listening to the Couch Potatoes podcast the other day (they preview and review TV & movies) and they mentioned it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It aint perfect but the violence, change of perspective, concurrent story lines and deaths, and the "heroes" make up for any weakness. Its very very good

But i just cannot keep up itd TOO MUCH i started watching the 100 and realized if i keep up i wont watch ANYTHING else.

I'm finishing mr robot NOW! and i never missed an episode before the final season.

I'm just flooded.

Plus now we gotta do more FAMILY tv so almost ALL of the bgol favorites i can't watch till late.

I hear you on that. It's definitely an incredible stretch from the early-2000s onward. Countless quality series. Like walking down the cereal aisle and having hundreds of choices, and not being sure what to pick ... is how I word it to friends & family. Wish there were more hours in the day!

:cheers: :thumbsup: :roflmao3:

curry_stain

Star
BGOL Investor
Where can you even find this to watch ? i'm looking everywhere...

The Bureau (original title: Le Bureau des Légendes) is a French political thriller television series created by Éric Rochant and produced by TOP - The Oligarchs Productions and Canal+, which revolves around the lives of agents of the DGSE (General Directorate of External Security), France's principal external security service. Originally aired in France from 27 April 2015, it was launched in the United States and Canada on iTunes on 1 June 2016 as part of a new international "Episodic Cinema" label, quickly reaching the Top Five.[1][2] In the United Kingdom, the series was released exclusively by Amazon Prime on 17 June 2016.[3][4]

The first season received positive reviews in both France and other countries, and won several awards. The second season has been universally acclaimed, and has even been seen by some as the best television ever produced in France.[5] The third and fourth seasons, respectively aired in France beginning 22 May 2017[6] and 22 October 2018,[7] have met with further acclaim, with praise for the show's acting, pacing, plot and realism.[8]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Bureau originally came to French television in 2015 on the premium network Canal+ with a ten-episode first season. This was the best performing new drama on the French premium pay net since Les Revenants in 2012.[9] It was therefore quickly renewed for a second season, broadcast in 2016, and further renewed for a third season in May 2016.[10]

In the United States and Canada, the series was first launched exclusively on iTunes where it remained in the Top Five most downloaded TV seasons for two weeks, with several episodes in the top 100 most downloaded and a 4.5/5 viewer rating.[11] In the United Kingdom, the series was released exclusively on Amazon Prime on 17 June 2016.[12][13] In Germany, it was sold to RTL Crime for broadcast in 2016.[9]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Bureau (original title: Le Bureau des Légendes) is a French political thriller television series created by Éric Rochant and produced by TOP - The Oligarchs Productions and Canal+, which revolves around the lives of agents of the DGSE (General Directorate of External Security), France's principal external security service. Originally aired in France from 27 April 2015, it was launched in the United States and Canada on iTunes on 1 June 2016 as part of a new international "Episodic Cinema" label, quickly reaching the Top Five.[1][2] In the United Kingdom, the series was released exclusively by Amazon Prime on 17 June 2016.[3][4]

The first season received positive reviews in both France and other countries, and won several awards. The second season has been universally acclaimed, and has even been seen by some as the best television ever produced in France.[5] The third and fourth seasons, respectively aired in France beginning 22 May 2017[6] and 22 October 2018,[7] have met with further acclaim, with praise for the show's acting, pacing, plot and realism.[8]

slam

Super Moderator
X2qVd.jpg

Ruth begins to enact a plan of escape from the Rakudushis cult. Her plan will prove impossible without forming allies inside the cult. Ruth quickly learns that she is watched at every turn, and the slightest glitch in her behavior could seal her doom.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
X2qVd.jpg

Ruth begins to enact a plan of escape from the Rakudushis cult. Her plan will prove impossible without forming allies inside the cult. Ruth quickly learns that she is watched at every turn, and the slightest glitch in her behavior could seal her doom.

giphy.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
8.5/10

YOOOOOOO I was going to post this joint... its straight fiyah!! I'd give it a hard core 9.5/10. Shit will keep you engaged. Can't wait for part 2!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Netflix Series: Into The Night

This was an outstanding watch. A small group of survivors are on a plane making every effort to outrun sunrise because the Sun is killing off all living creatures.
It's very suspenseful and each person has a good backstory. It's 10 episodes and I watched this straight through last night.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

This was an outstanding watch. A small group of survivors are on a plane making every effort to outrun sunrise because the Sun is killing off all living creatures.
It's very suspenseful and each person has a good backstory. It's 10 episodes and I watched this straight through last night.

Glad you liked it, Shaka!

Listened to a preview of the series on a podcast recently.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Been enjoying the current season of Survivor. Season finale is next Wednesday. Very impressed by Natalie who was first voted over to the Edge of Extinction island and has been there for over a month, and for the most part has outpaced all of the other people voted over there & looking to win their way back over to the core group come the final stretch. Great gameplay on her part. Wished she could have stayed with the main group the whole time.

GUg6Y2m.gif
tumblr_ngqyt3lcvK1txsrlro4_250.gif

35spqw7rhj541.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Who here has/uses Quibi? I've seen two trailers now that seem like solid shows/movies.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sounds like my type of show

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna check out that ",into the night".

Recently watched "DEVS" on FX. Suspense/ sci-,fi...It has some really good elements but may be too slow and odd for some

I'm digging "Mrs America" right now...if i just heard the plot...i.....like most men would've had no interest in the shit...but the acting and story is so well done.
Its based on phyllis sclafeli and her conservative anti feminists vs the feminist movement, in the 70's.
You have Cate Blanchett playing Phyllis slafly. Rose Byrne playing Gloria Steinhem (Jay Ellis aka Lawrence from insecure plays her man Frank Thomas - never knew Gloria steinhiem was fucking with a brotha for so long)
Niecy Nash, is in it...home girl that plays crazy eyes from OITNB is playing Shirley Chisholm - the whole 3rd episode was based on her 1971 presidential run.

slam

Super Moderator
7ZV1Dm2.png

season 5 jus started ....any reviews ....?

havent seen one season ...shit up to 5 so must b descent ....

chick tht played Lady Sif in Thor i guess the lead

Funk i know u got a better pussy shot angle ....:sleazy:

jaimie-alexander-see-through-dress-paltrow-bonnie-says-ftr.jpg

dhdlfljhzxmjymqnmcis.jpg

c42d5ec3c9365e5ba72b7f013bdcd2b4_md.jpg

HJ6xDul.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I was watching Netflix last night and went back through the list of episodes and only saw six listed. :eek2: :confused:
I know that there were ten while I was watching it. I don't know what happened there but I figure that much of the second season is already in the can and was put up prematurely or something. :dunno:

I watched an old Ricky Gervais show called "Extras." I never saw this when it originally aired and never heard of it. I was in Afghanistan at the time.
That show is funny. He has a few of this cast in his more recent show called "After Life," which I enjoyed also.