Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Seems like they’ve heard the criticisms about the concurrent timelines in this documentary. I don’t recall seeing those little transitional vignettes between the two storylines, in the first few episodes.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Don’t be shocked if 45 sends a Tweet aligning himself and Jordan about the media.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Seems like they’ve heard the criticisms about the concurrent timelines in this documentary. I don’t recall seeing those little transitional vignettes between the two storylines, in the first few episodes.

This shit was done already

You probably just get it now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
only issue i had was with the rodman episode, just felt like it aired backwards. started with him on the bulls, then ended with him on the pistons. but not a big deal.

It wasn't but i would say it was a lot of retread...

We already had a 30 for 30 on rodman solo and the bad boys.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I’ve been followed the storylines just fine. And additional edits can be made at anytime. They are not difficult.

You do know the fist eight episodes dropped right after the first two :rolleyes:

So I guess you need to re-evaluate your comprehension. Nice try though.

The only thing that hasn't been done tonight is they didn't have large segments focused on a player like they did a Rodman or Scottie.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
You do know the fist eight episodes dropped right after the first two :rolleyes:

So I guess you need to re-evaluate your comprehension. Nice try though.

The only thing that hasn't been done tonight is they didn't have large segments focused on a player like they did a Rodman or Scottie.
Man wtf are you talking about? You’re the one not comprehending anything I’m saying about tonight’s episodes. You off on some crazy ass tangent man

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Jordan going behind the back on KJ on that game winning Paxson 3 is an underrated move out of all the ones in his career.

I used to wonder why Grant didn’t go for the easy dunk but Mark West would have pinned his shit.