Avengers: Endgame (2019) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Powers and Abilities
Powers

Captain America's powers, abilities and strength level can vary due to a broad degree of artistic license employed by various comic book writers and artists. Below is a broad list of powers and feats Captain America has shown over his more than seven decades of comic appearances. If you wish to add more or discuss improvements to this section, please head to his power's discussion page.
Rogers transforming into a Super-Soldier
Super-Soldier Serum: The Super-Soldier Serum (SSS) metabolized and permanently enhanced all of Rogers' bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency,[173] and is the most perfect human in existence

What's don't you understand about retcons, and originally he was never superhuman? Why do people like to argue and make stuff up?
You said all this stuff about me being young, not reading comics etc. Does that standard now apply to you being that you knew none of this?I love comics and things, but the one thing I hate about geeks
is the detachment from reality and the inability to appreciate or have any social etiquette whatsoever. Here we are talking about fiction (which should be fun as hell) you have a disagreement and now there's name calling and anger? Why....... ? I need to know, especially since you can see that you were wrong all along. So tell me, why are you so passionate about the fake statistics of a fake white guy?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Super Soldier Serum
Steve Rodgers is often considered to be the pinnacle of human potential and operates at peak physical performance due to his enhancement via the Super Soldier Serum. The Super Soldier Serum enhances all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being. This accounts for many of his extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1,100 pounds (500 kg) as a warm-up[178] and running a mile (1.6 km) in less than a minute (60 mph/97 km/h, nearly twice the maximum speed achieved by the best human sprinters).[179] Furthermore, his enhancements are the reason why he was able to survive being frozen in suspended animation for decades. He is highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.[180] The secrets of creating a super-soldier were lost with the death of its creator, Dr. Abraham Erskine.[58] In the ensuing decades there have been numerous attempts to recreate Erskine's treatment, only to have them end in failure. Even worse, the attempts have instead often created psychopathic supervillains of which Captain America's 1950s imitator and Nuke are the most notorious examples.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
CAtransformation.png

Steve Rogers' physical transformation, from a reprint of Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941). Art and story by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Iron Man, Black Panther Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision.

Cap, Scarlet Witch, Rocket, Vision, Black Panther, Bucky

Cap is contingent on if Shuri comes with Black Panther... if not I think I need Iron Man instead...

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hulk,black panther,spider man,quick silver,vision. but why the 2 blacks are $1? there better then a bunch of the ones at $4 and better than black widow for sure.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Before I pick my squad I gotta know 2 things:
1) is this a regular permanent-ish squad or mission specific?
2) if mission specific,who are they fighting?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Iron Man, Black Panther Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision.

Hulk (pre-End Game), BP, Scarlet Which, Groot, War Machine.

SW for $2 and Widow for $5? really, foh. Widow should be a dollar. Remove Happy and put up Heimdall. Take out Loki and put in Captain Marvel. wtf made this?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
By the way jus watched Infinity War again ...the shit is so much better than End Game....its not even funny ...smh
I just turned off endgame not too long ago...

I'll say that it was as good as infinity war, but not better. That 3rd act on endgame was bananas. And very few moments in movie history will ever top this moment:

(sound on)

I saw this movie at 9am opening day... packed theater... and our reaction was the same as what's captured here...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I just turned off endgame not too long ago...

I'll say that it was as good as infinity war, but not better. That 3rd act on endgame was bananas. And very few moments in movie history will ever top this moment:

(sound on)

I saw this movie at 9am opening day... packed theater... and our reaction was the same as what's captured here...

man tht had to have been some annoying ass shit ...

the movies cost too dam much for all tht dam noise ....:angry:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hulk (pre-End Game), BP, Scarlet Which, Groot, War Machine.

SW for $2 and Widow for $5? really, foh. Widow should be a dollar. Remove Happy and put up Heimdall. Take out Loki and put in Captain Marvel. wtf made this?

That's why I didn't even pick a squad. Wanda and Strange are easily 5s.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This was hard because I really like
spider man movement and the hulk/Thor power but I went for fielding a five member team.

I might not have the strongest team for as strength but they should bring all types of problems to any set of opponents

Iron man
Dr. strange
Loki
Scarlet witch
Vision

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This was hard because I really like
spider man movement and the hulk/Thor power but I went for fielding a five member team.

I might not have the strongest team for as strength but they should bring all types of problems to any set of opponents

Iron man
Dr. strange
Loki
Scarlet witch
Vision

Real talk?
That $1 row?
All 5?
Would do MAJOR damage.

Quicksilver is a HIGH LEVEL mutant

Vision is essentially Ultron with a conscious

War machine is just iron man with only guns that DESTROY

Winter Solider is a combo of cap, hawkeye and black widow

They sleeping on Falcon

highly trained, hand to hand, weapons expert, tech expert, tactical, and advanced flight

You add THAT to the other four?

And all 5 are SUPER SMART!

That is a serious force to be reckoned with.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man tht had to have been some annoying ass shit ...

the movies cost too dam much for all tht dam noise ....:angry:

When I saw Infinty War on opening night these mofos almost blew the roof off when Thor showed up in wakanda, shit sounded like a sporting event.