Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well if Greeny says it i believe it.

On first take Greenberg said its true Reinsdorf told Scittie his agent contract was bad

I forgot about Scottie bad back too.

Ok then.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so if they knew the contract was bad, why did they present it to him? why didn't they present him with one that was more deserving. You can't put cake in front a kid and tell him he can have it, but then say he shouldn't eat it.

Well it was bad for Scottie

Not FOR THEM

and Pippen did not negotiate by himself

He had an agent

So on that?

Scottie can't hate or blame the bulls on THAT SPECIFIC PART.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Like the OKC exec that got KD, Westbrook and Harden all in the top 5 and rode that shit to fame. What are the odds you get 3 top 5 picks in a row??? Hell, should you have even gotten 3 years considering you're in the lottery 3 years in a row???

Just looking at it Sam Presti Is better GM. The hardest part to do is to Get the transcendent super star. Preston drafted all three in back to back to back years. That’s talent

No ones going to tell me Kraus is “genius” gm. All he did was fail after Jordan. If he was a genius he would’ve at least had some success after Jordan. Look at his work after Jordan, look at some of the trades.

Like I said he Dame Dash. At least with Presti , he might be the executive if the year in NBA for this year. He’s got a playoff team and a shit load of draft picks to build with.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hommie they have a 6 free trial that should let you catch the rerun.

But its only $50 bones a month plus you can have up to 6 devices streaming at once, meaning you can split the $50 with somebody else like folks do NetFlix.

It's up to 6 users on your account but only 3 streams at once.

YouTube TV actually checks for your home ZIP code each time they log in... their user account must access the service from your home ZIP every 60-90 days or they'll get locked out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's up to 6 users on your account but only 3 streams at once.

YouTube TV actually checks for your home ZIP code each time they log in... their user account must access the service from your home ZIP every 60-90 days or they'll get locked out

Damn good info

Gonna have to post this in the streaming thread

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
b6uNhmL.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Anybody know where I can watch this? I don’t have cable anymore and my ESPN stream on Modbro was offline last night so I missed out, been searching YouTube but I don’t see it anywhere

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jerry Krause isn't the villain, he's Jordan's foil - 'The Last Dance' director | Jalen & Jacoby

Behind the scenes of 'The Last Dance' with director Jason Hehir | Jalen & Jacoby Aftershow

Last edited: