"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

crocs.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The cup boards were bare and they didn't have anything or no ammunition

This fool has been in office for three and a half years

He's been dwelling on the mask acting like they're lying about how many they need.

This dude is fucking retarded

He never acknowledges the people suffering and dying and he's repeating the same shit over and over

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just stop typing please.

ok take off the nazi uniform for a second..

lets take it slow...

Living things have cells... duh...

Do viruses have cells...??

maybe you should do more reading and less replying..

my little apple jolly rancher...

@Camille

Im just here to make regurgitators think....and stop just repeating shit like brain dead parrots..

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Guess you haven't seen how the autism-vaccine bullshit is one big scam. This should get you up to speed.

it's going to take more than a youtube vid.

My son is autistic.
My proof was one time living in a city of like 10% Black people but my son's kindergarten (special class) class was like 60% Black boys.
No we didnt live in the "Black part of the city and thats why so many were in that class".

I've actually been on this for a while.

sorry

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in case yall didnt know..

A cell is the smallest unit of a living thing. A living thing, whether made of one cell (like bacteria) or many cells (like a human), is called an organism. Thus, cells are the basic building blocks of all organisms

do viruses have cells.. NO

then how the fuck can it be an organism...

yall watch
trees do no absorb viruses... viruses are living organisms
nothing you listed is an organism

how could a virus be an LIVING organism with

NO cells??

A cell is the smallest unit of a living thing. A living thing, whether made of one cell (like bacteria) or many cells (like a human), is called an organism. Thus, cells are the basic building blocks of all organisms