"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
27139264-8214575-View_of_the_world_famous_Christ_the_Redeemer_statue_on_Easter_da-m-79_1586791289071.jpg

27139244-8214575-Brazil_has_22_318_confirmed_cases_of_coronavirus_and_has_recorde-a-12_1586802587267.jpg

27139282-8214575-The_US_flag_was_one_of_the_images_projected_onto_the_landmark_wh-a-11_1586802587186.jpg

27139278-8214575-A_view_of_the_illuminated_statue_of_Christ_the_Redeemer_that_rea-a-13_1586802587313.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump really dropped the ball on this because he called it a hoax and down downplayed it until the shit really hit the fan And all of it was caught on tape
C'mon man.... tapes and recordings matter nothing to him or his cult.... you could stand him next to a video of himself saying some dumb shit and he would actually say with all seriousness that he didn't say that.... and then proceed to twist what he said into a crazy straw trying to explain what he really meant...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trees do no absorb viruses... viruses are living organisms
nothing you listed is an organism
Trees improve air quality...

viruses are NOT alive.. if you cant survive on your own,

you are parasitic but you are NOT alive

dont care what anyone says..

viruses are fuckin DEAD!! no host they cant do shit...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dude is married to a white woman and is also a Trump supporter. He looks like the type to laugh when his white friends make racist jokes, because they dont mean him, they are talking about the other blacks.
:confused: married to a woman??? Every time I see him I think faggot.... his manerisms and he's got that look.... :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah this shit is getting a bit more uneasy. We better get control of this quickly because warm weather doesn’t seem to be stopping this. Also this Upcoming fall may be hell on earth if this virus is still Potent
word play?.... :rolleyes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

AR-200409545.jpg&updated=202004050026&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You've been evil and ornery above and beyond the norm. I hope you are doing ok.

I'm poor and I ended up in the hospital, so I'm assuming it happens for other poor folk as well.

Heart conditions aren't contagious. 40,000 folks is 111 people per day. We've had multiples of that die daily so far in NY alone. 30% of people who get infected end up in the hospital, and if they end up on a ventilator, it averages 3 weeks per person. IMO, it is to our advantage to slow the spread so fewer people need help at once. If you believe wealthy folks are prioritized over poor folks, this is even more important if you want to save the lives of poor people.

You have a medical background tho, so does flattening the curve not make sense to you?
I’m poor too.

I live in philly right. Have you ever seen the people doing instacart? All poor. Most of them look like me and you. In the middle of a war zone the poor is tasked with getting the rich their albacore runs without salt and their 4 fruit marmalade.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn. Condolences to him and his family. Just over 2 weeks ago he was informing everyone ...

Imagine losing your parents like this.

therr was a video from Italy a month ago where some woman was sad that her father died like a dog. Most of these people are dying without loved ones present. That is disgusting. All because werather pay 2 cents for masks and gowns from China.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Brother Easy, can you imagine!! We are on the cusp of spring/summer storm season across the globe. Then add a pandemic!

Earthquake, Tsunami, Hurricane, Monsoon and Sandstorms......All that stuff has yet to get started.

:itsawrap:
Tornados started today in the southeast.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Imagine losing your parents like this.

therr was a video from Italy a month ago where some woman was sad that her father died like a dog. Most of these people are dying without loved ones present. That is disgusting.

Agreed. So many families with parents and grandparents falling ill, or with compromised immune systems to begin with. Very upsetting for family members who look out for one another, and/or are primary caretakers in everyday life.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dr. Fauci not going to last to much longer he going against 45 narrative of how things are going. You can see the frustration in 45 face when his not on script with the lies 45 is telling.
He's getting close...… look at the hashtag in what he retweeted....

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The prevalance ,wide-spread access of the internet, and social media have made ignorance and pseudo-science powerful tools. Without question, as it's been from the beginning, man's worst enemy to positive growth will alway be just enough agents of chaos. Red queen herring, The virus in the machine constantly seeking to assert itself.

Last edited: