"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those who follow this group on ISG. Wow!

why did he say about his pops, I know them kind of cubans they racist as fuck..

fake cubans anyway.. he really a spanish speaking european..

if you are NOT tropical you are not from the Tropics...

europeans LOVE to claim the tropics

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

27154182-0-image-a-18_1586820546960.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
who can finish this line_

Living organisms have cells..

start learning PLEASE :lol:

I thought you knew better

I really did

You done quoted my same post 3 times. Why?

I know viruses don't have cells, but it doesn't matter if they can take over your cells to reproduce. They act as living organisms.

Now go to bed. It's too early AND too late to be effin with me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You done quoted my same post 3 times. Why?

I know viruses don't have cells, but it doesn't matter if they can take over your cells to reproduce. They act as living organisms.

Now go to bed. It's too early AND too late to be effin with me.

I was so devastated the love of my life told me to stop typing..

how could you...??

you said "act" they cannot reproduce without another organism...

that is not a natural occurence...

and is NOT life as we know...

go to bed...??

do you know speak easies are back and in effect...

go to sleep..

I cant sleep..

Im coming over.. leave the door open...

good night...

my apple turnover

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Props to her for challenging. Rest of those motherfuckers were soft balling and let Trump bully them.

All they had to ask is how many people from China since his partial ban have made it to the US......over 400,000.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Herd immunity is the only way to go,open up the economy.
seems like everyone these days only die from corona virus,no cancer,no heart disease etc...lmao

new york death rate for the past few years.
heart disease alone is over 40thousand annually.
R u willing to contract the "hoax" and let's us study ur immunity response as a resource on our behalf?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooooo Trump says the decision to reopen is all his. He does not want anyone to take credit for the economy but watch if she goes bad if the country reopens, he will not take accountability

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

SkszU1RPSmtjMW16TWQzQmZ2V2IucG5n.jpg

ZTFVOFFybDNGSHJ5RUhCWEo0VTMucG5n.jpg

V1RwV2F0TmJicTJNU3RQMmFPWUQucG5n.jpg

ZlN0SElveTRWRWlyR0VXb1VCaW0ucG5n.jpg

:lol: at feeding this alcoholic.

actually its not funny at all.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to her for challenging. Rest of those motherfuckers were soft balling and let Trump bully them.

All they had to ask is how many people from China since his partial ban have made it to the US......over 400,000.
I keep asking myself why no one is asking him that ? It's been awhile hes been pushing that line n theres been no pushback!! And he skipped over the whole month of February, while still downplaying it and he still goofed off in that time n he still didn't take stock of the stockpile even while Pompeo was allowing million $$ worth of PPE to be flown out of our stockpile that he claims Obama emptied!!
Shit is so easy to do if they really wanna , yamiche started a trend Acosta doesn't stamp his foot down strong enuff x but props to this Paula lady and she could've still done better but it's a good start imho

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sorry if repost....

Nebraska Getting $300G in Federal Money for Each Coronavirus Case While NY Gets $12G

Miami, its base of operations, is the worst COVID-19 hot spots in one of the most severely hit states. Even in normal years, the system sometimes barely makes money. At least two of its staff members have died of the virus.

But in a scathing letter to policymakers, system CEO Carlos Migoya said the way Washington has handled the bailout “could jeopardize the very existence” of Jackson, one of the nation’s largest public health systems, and similar hospital groups.

Migoya and executives at other beleaguered systems are blasting the government’s decision to take a one-size-fits-all approach to distributing the first $30 billion in emergency grants. HHS confirmed Friday it would give hospitals and doctors money according to their historical share of revenue from the Medicare program for seniors—not according to their coronavirus burden.

States such as Minnesota, Nebraska and Montana, which the pandemic has touched relatively lightly, are getting more than $300,000 per reported COVID-19 case in the $30 billion, according to a Kaiser Health News analysis.

On the other hand, New York, the worst-hit state, would receive only $12,000 per case.

Read the rest @ https://www.thedailybeast.com/nebra...each-coronavirus-case-while-ny-gets-dollar12g

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I keep asking myself why no one is asking him that ? It's been awhile hes been pushing that line n theres been no pushback!! And he skipped over the whole month of February, while still downplaying it and he still goofed off in that time n he still didn't take stock of the stockpile even while Pompeo was allowing million $$ worth of PPE to be flown out of our stockpile that he claims Obama emptied!!
Shit is so easy to do if they really wanna , yamiche started a trend Acosta doesn't stamp his foot down strong enuff x but props to this Paula lady and she could've still done better but it's a good start imho
Most of those guys are financially vested. They’re close to retirement and are probably not interested in rocking the boat. Then there is the fact the majority of the reporters in there are from conservative news organizations.