Rand Paul got Corona Virus LOL pussy

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on Sunday became the first known senator to test positive for COVID-19.

"Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19," Paul's account tweeted. "He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person."

"He expects to be back in the Senate after his quarantine period ends and will continue to work for the people of Kentucky at this difficult time," the thread continued. "Ten days ago, our D.C. office began operating remotely, hence virtually no staff has had contact with Senator Rand Paul."

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It didn't need a separate thread…..

SCOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEE!!!!

Sen. Rand Paul tests positive for coronavirus

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has tested positive for the coronavirus, his office announced on Twitter Sunday.

Why it matters: He's the first U.S. senator to test positive. According to his office, Paul is asymptomatic and was not aware of making direct contact with an infected person.

• Paul, a notorious deficit hawk, was the only senator to vote against a bipartisan $8 billion deal to provide emergency coronavirus funding earlier this month.
  • He sought to introduce an amendment that would take the funding from the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, but it was voted down 80-16.

THOR.gif

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
bet the fukka singing different tune now! but we forget yeah "both sides r the same "

I'm so tired of people using how terrible Republicans are to justify Democrats.

Maybe a rapist and an arsonist aren't the same but that doesn't make all non-rapists good.

Yes, Democrats are better and they are not the same. But they need to do a lot better.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm so tired of people using how terrible Republicans are to justify Democrats.

Maybe a rapist and an arsonist aren't the same but that doesn't make all non-rapists good.

Yes, Democrats are better and they are not the same. But they need to do a lot better.
they do need to do better! theres no disputing that !
yeah but some folks think they are literally the same ! they spew it at every turn to keep folks apathetic

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
How long did it take?
I been thinking about coppin one.
Get one. You won't regret it. I bought one and left that bitch in the box on my kitchen floor for over 6 months.
I broke that muhfucka out, made a pot roast and I ain't looked back. That damn thing is my GO-TO appliance now.
I don't think there's much of anything that I haven't cooked in under an hour except Pinto beans. :yes::yes::yes:

Oh yeah...fuck Rand Paul!:hmm:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
It didn't need a separate thread…..

Dr. Truth is terrible about reposts so I was ready to report him but then I see your thread is titled "WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS UP WITH CHINA and yet ANOTHER... deadly fucking virus spreading?TRUMP DECLARES NY STATE A MAJOR DISASTER AREA" and you linked to the 3,000th+ post.

It is extremely fucking stupid to think all news related to this virus that could last two years should be in one thread, like everybody is going to read every fucking post in there.

You don't get paid for having the biggest thread of the year. Chill the fuck out. This is about Rand Paul and corona and it deserved its own thread.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Just for the record he only voted against coronavirus hoax funding because he wanted to add an amendment to the bill which would end the imperialist war in Afghanistan and bring our troops back to help open up funds for the corona hoax. Probably why they decided to quarantine him because he is antiwar/imperialism

Last edited: