Rand Paul got Corona Virus LOL pussy

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dr. Truth is terrible about reposts so I was ready to report him but then I see your thread is titled "WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS UP WITH CHINA and yet ANOTHER... deadly fucking virus spreading?TRUMP DECLARES NY STATE A MAJOR DISASTER AREA" and you linked to the 3,000th+ post.

It is extremely fucking stupid to think all news related to this virus that could last two years should be in one thread, like everybody is going to read every fucking post in there.

You don't get paid for having the biggest thread of the year. Chill the fuck out. This is about Rand Paul and corona and it deserved its own thread.
The only reason that ur saying anything is the comment that I made to you about your fucking thread with sports cancelations.... when @mangobob79 had already made a coronavirus cancelations thread.... you'd have no problem going into a 2020 sports thread that was 75 pages long and looking through every post in it and replying....so in so many words... stfu

sidebar: It's fucking extremely stupid to think that someone is going to rely on 50 or more random threads on what ever about a topic spread throughout the pages.... instead of looking in one spot... that's like looking for a cook book in 50 different sections of the library.... instead of just one section... if you just got interested in the shit from the virus..... cause … guess what.... it just got real for you cause of sports cancelations, that's your fucking fault dumbass….. otherwise you'd have done like others... stay current in the post and post new information as it's found... you're not a Rembrandt..... you're a six yr old with a water color set

Last edited:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Before publishing rules changed this album was stopped:mad:. Biz Markie should try to release songs from this album:yes:.

I actually had the CD before they pulled it off the shelves. I got drunk one night, passed out and someone got me for all my CDs I had inside my backpack.

Come to think of it. I think I got it via those Columbia House specials. Who in here remembers that shit?

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ron Paul made some good points.

His son testing positive doesn’t take away from much of what he said and is totally irrelevant to his key point which is governments use pandemics or other traumatic events to take away rights from the people under the guise of their protection or what is best but once the threat is gone, the freedoms never come back. The Patriot Act ring a bell?

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really fucked up thing about it is despite being concerned enough about the virus to take a test, the piece of shit still went to the Senate gym for a workout and swim.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Biggest asshole in history:

This nigga hating so bad, steam

is coming out his ears!

:lol2:

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
'Absolutely irresponsible': Rand Paul's colleagues are calling him out after he reportedly went to the gym after testing for coronavirus
bpietsch@businessinsider.com (Bryan Pietsch)
Business InsiderMarch 23, 2020, 10:59 AM EDT

• Sen. Rand Paul's colleagues in the Senate are calling him out after he reportedly refused to practice social distancing after testing for the coronavirus.
  • Paul, who later tested positive, used the Senate pool and gym after being tested, according to Washington Post reporter Seung Min Kim.
  • "No one is too important to disregard guidance to self-quarantine pending test results," Sen. Martha McSally, a Republican, said.
  • Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, a Democrat, said Paul's actions were "absolutely irresponsible."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Two of Sen. Rand Paul's colleagues in the Senate are calling him out after he reportedly refused to isolate himself after testing for the coronavirus.
Paul, a Republican from Kentucky who later tested positive for the coronavirus, continued to go out in public and used the Senate's pool and gym after being tested, according to Washington Post reporter Seung Min Kim.
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, a Democrat from Arizona, said on Twitter that while she has "never commented about a fellow Senator's choices/actions," Paul's actions were "absolutely irresponsible."
"You cannot be near other people while waiting for coronavirus test results," said Sinema, who has been outspoken about the need for social distancing to curb the effects of the coronavirus epidemic. "It endangers others & likely increases the spread of the virus."

Sen. Martha McSally, a Republican from Arizona, said she "couldn't agree more" with Sinema.
"As we ask all Americans to sacrifice their livelihoods and alter their behavior to save lives, we must ourselves model appropriate #coronavirus behavior," McSally said in a tweet. "No one is too important to disregard guidance to self-quarantine pending test results."

While Sinema and McSally have voiced their concerns publicly about Paul's reported actions, other senators and staff are also upset about Paul's refusal to quarantine, according to CNN's Manu Raju.
A representative for Paul was not immediately available for comment, but Paul's staff said in a post to his Twitter account that he "left the Senate IMMEDIATELY upon learning of his diagnosis."

Sinema said on Monday that "the gym closed last Thursday but some Senators kept going to it anyway. !!!"
Read the original article on Business Insider