Former Mayor Andrew Gillum Found In Hotel Room With Bags Full Of Drugs

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay so let me ask a question. How many of you married cats have side pieces? How many smash multiple chicks on the low?

Now why do you have one(s)?

The usual answer is that the side piece and randoms take care of needs that the wife doesn't. Gillum is just like y'all except his side piece and randoms are dudes.

Gay, straight, pans or trans, anything that a man is not allowed to do it in public he'll do in private. Also needs too often denied become obsessions.

If Gillum would have been allowed to be gay and live his life while still keeping his job this slimy pnp shit would have just been a college faze if it ever happened at all. By this age he would have settled down with a nice young man, adopted some kids and been living his best life.

Instead he got to sneak, duck and dodge to make himself whole.

I really hope he can recover from this. At the very least I hope he learns to accept himself and get over the shame that led him to that hotel room in the first place

Yep, looks like Andrew was born in the wrong generation to think he could be a successful politician and flaming fag. He was born in 79 so he's a late Gen X'er. If he had been born in 89 he probably could have shrugged it all off.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Consider this a courtesy heads up...cause they're coming!

Wolves.jpg-768x534.jpeg

It would hardly be the first time.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew a woman who's husband left her for another man. She said that anytime you're suspicious a man is gay, he's gay.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Except there's a bajillion of them doing just that already so that's really not a valid excuse at all, now is it?

I can't excuse his pnp behavior. That whole scene is extremely dangerous and destructive. Gillum's judgement can and should be called into question over it.

However if his sexuality was more accepted he might not have been pushed into a sleazy secret life to begin with.

let's be real. Most people in the world use drugs. Most people in the world have sex. And most of these people have combined the two at some point. Once we take away the stigma of both people can enjoy themselves in a safer and more responsible manner

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Crazy this thread is at 11 pages. Not sure why - He aint the first or last gay dude in politics. :dunno:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that pic, even if the whole hotel room thing didn't happen, would still be a little suspicious... for me it's not so much that it's dudes taking a pic together, but that cluster thing. Legs touching; arms around dude on the left. ...without the hotel room shenanigans, the pic would be suspect, but WITH the hotel shenanigans.... the shit is damn near court admissible corroborating evidence :lol:
Now it's not quite as bad as those Pictures of Kerry Rhodes carrying that little dude around and whispering sweet nothings in his hear and shit though, but then again, there was non hotel room arrest for Kerry :lol: :lol:

Yup. And what group of men get giddy over a statue or some sightseeing shit? We don’t cluster up and take several pics to get it right. We just take the damn pic and keep moving. When I went to a big fight in Vegas all my people asked why I didn’t post any of that shit on social media. I said none of you are boxing fans like I am. You don’t know who Winky Wright is! I talked to Andre Ward for about 2 minutes and never asked for a pic. It was cool talking to him.

this pic is moist for one main reason: G’s take the pic when don’t need to be in it! When I saw thenew corvette at a showing I didn’t ask somebody to take of pic of me posing by it, u just took pics as I walked around it and bounced. I talked to other corvette junkies. G’s focus on milestones not diary entries and social medua has turned dudes into Dear Diary ass ninjas! “Ooooh, get a pic of me in front of....” Nah, G! Nope!!!

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Most of us supported Gillum not because of his ideas, or his policies, but because he appeared to be a strong and conscious man with a Black wife and family. I bet no one in this thread could name a single policy of his.

Being a Black family man was his brand, and we supported what he stood for..

Now that we know he’s a lying fag, no Black people will support him and his career in politics is over. He should settle down with a White man and become a CNN host.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next target ... Stacey Abrams.

Too bad we never learn that the movement is bigger than the man or woman at it's head.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Okay so let me ask a question. How many of you married cats have side pieces? How many smash multiple chicks on the low?

Now why do you have one(s)?

The usual answer is that the side piece and randoms take care of needs that the wife doesn't. Gillum is just like y'all except his side piece and randoms are dudes.

Gay, straight, pans or trans, anything that a man is not allowed to do it in public he'll do in private. Also needs too often denied become obsessions.

If Gillum would have been allowed to be gay and live his life while still keeping his job this slimy pnp shit would have just been a college faze if it ever happened at all. By this age he would have settled down with a nice young man, adopted some kids and been living his best life.

Instead he got to sneak, duck and dodge to make himself whole.

I really hope he can recover from this. At the very least I hope he learns to accept himself and get over the shame that led him to that hotel room in the first place
just stop with the fagsplaining

accept your L and move along
:hmm:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga got photographed passed out naked with a naked white man (certain shut was blurred out thank god)
It’s posted on another forum I go to

any nigga who tried to defend him better fall all the way baxk
It was obvious this nigga was gay from the beginning.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next target ... Stacey Abrams.

Too bad we never learn that the movement is bigger than the man or woman at it's head.
What movement nigga?
He didn’t say one thing about Black issues
Neither did Stacey Abrams
They’re just Black
They didn’t do one thing to show you that they are FOR you. Did you forget that Clarence Thomas is a real person?

At this point in the game, if you’re supporting a Black candidate just because he’s Black then you’re holding us back
It’s been established that most Blacks in politics are placed in their position
Niggas gotta start thinking critically

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That nigga got photographed passed out naked with a naked white man (certain shut was blurred out thank god)
It’s posted on another forum I go to

any nigga who tried to defend him better fall all the way baxk
It was obvious this nigga was gay from the beginning.
Man I saw that shit on Twitter

This nigga man :smh:

That boy was in there bussy poppin

His poor kids man smh what a dumbass

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What movement nigga?
He didn’t say one thing about Black issues
Neither did Stacey Abrams
They’re just Black
They didn’t do one thing to show you that they are FOR you. Did you forget that Clarence Thomas is a real person?

At this point in the game, if you’re supporting a Black candidate just because he’s Black then you’re holding us back
It’s been established that most Blacks in politics are placed in their position
Niggas gotta start thinking critically
You are totally proving my point.

Let me break it down for you, the voter will focus on the person and that is the mistake they make, because the person is always flawed and easily taken off that pedestal. Because people focus on the person, when he is gone the movement usually comes to an end ... because the voter can only see the movement continuing with that person (that is now gone) at the lead.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I wonder how much bigger this thread would be with a different headline...

Thread: Former Mayor Andrew Gillum Found In Hotel Room With Bags Full Of Drugs

BGOL POLL:

How much are you bothered by each infraction? All totals must equal 100. (i.e. Equally bothered by each would be a 50 and a 50.)

1. The:

2. The:
dick in his ass