Former Mayor Andrew Gillum Found In Hotel Room With Bags Full Of Drugs

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Ain’t no set up baby.

real niggas don’t be around ANY form of faggotry.

if u in a room wit niggas wit nipple rings and they cheeks out, there is no comin back from that.

u can let your weak ass husband lie and say he was“set up” by butt pirates.

get yo self tested babygirl.

Damn, that's at least two good posts from Shaddy this decade.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Travis-Dyson.png

Nobody is posting pictures on BGOL, I will to expose this clown at risk of being banned. I warned people to not vote for people that President Obama endorsed. There was feces and blood on the sheets. He had an escape plan in case he was caught by claiming there was together because of a wedding.

181101-oprah-abrams-ew-237p_e0cb2ad3b4f471c931a27c622ec5259c.jpg

Larry Sinclair came out with a similar story about President Obama, there was an unsolved murder of a guy that knew everything and could corroborate the story:

I am raising the bar on these politicians and denying opportunities to those beneath it.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shid, this was WAY before the details came out. That nigga fruitier than Tucan Sam.

Dude may off himself. He lost his career AND his family that night...essentially everything!

This is going to go one of two ways...Either he embraces this incident for the ultimate liberal coming out story or exiles himself forever from politics. This is a make or break moment for Gillum.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Travis-Dyson.png

Nobody is posting pictures on BGOL, I will to expose this clown at risk of being banned. I warned people to not vote for people that President Obama endorsed. There was feces and blood on the sheets. He had an escape plan in case he was caught by claiming there was together because of a wedding.

181101-oprah-abrams-ew-237p_e0cb2ad3b4f471c931a27c622ec5259c.jpg

Larry Sinclair came out with a similar story about President Obama, there was an unsolved murder of a guy that knew everything and could corroborate the story:

I am raising the bar on these politicians and denying opportunities to those beneath it.

^^^ This nigga just wanted to post some fag shit. No excuse. Reported.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The backlash for leaving his wife and kids and becoming full black faggot with a degree is too great. He can’t do that especially with black women being the most loyal group for the dems.

he could make a killing being full black homo for the liberals but the wife part messes him up.

hea done in politics he needs to walk away he has no other alternatives to run to.

ifhe’s so flaming why get married? Smh

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
^^^ This nigga just wanted to post some fag shit. No excuse. Reported.

I posted it for journalistic reason, to understand the scope and severity of what happen. It is 2020, you don't have to hide no more to get elected. Plus these fools will launch effeminate attacks against me on behalf of white supremacists.

Blood and feces on the sheets, three men in a room so two of them had to be doing something while the other watched or all three did things on the bed.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight FAG

c9542903-8cca-445e-8059-2387d8bcf21f-IMG_1382.JPG
Damn! Like I said, moist as a dish rag. Straight G’s don’t do this shit. All my real G’a don’t even be social media much. His wife probably knew. Every woman I personally know with a gay husbanded or ex SWEARS they had no clue when we all did. Black Women are deeper in this gay movement than you think. They’ll defend a tender before defending a G. Too many women in altanta love strip clubs and got gay male best friends. My homegirl is retired military. A major. ALL her homies is gay men!!!! Her female friends are all ugly. These women know their man is moist. My white friend told me her ex husband hated eating pussy. I ate her pussy and it’s clean as a whistle. Then she told me he used to cut her and her daughters hair. He was a lawyer not a damn beautician!
As much as I joke on here about Zod, I never do it! Once I get some head, suck some pussy and titties I’m ready for some PUSSY!!!! I don’t wannna smell Dookie. I’ve done it but don’t ever ask for it unless it’s some freak hoe I wanna run through. Chicks I am extremely infatuated with, I never do anal. To see em wince in pain stopped me doing that shit to em.

If your man like musicals, or hangs with gays he’s gay. The only gay pics you’ll find of me as with a gay dude are at conferences where we all celebrate a job well done. Said on here my gay coworker TELLS women he’s gay (claims to be bi) and they still fuck him. I’ve seen it! He looks like Usher, the bitches love him. Gillium’s wife knew. SHE might be gay/bi too. Thats why I questioned my recent ex. Best friends all gay??? Women know. They have to lie and say they didn’t for the sympathy and alimony.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The backlash for leaving his wife and kids and becoming full black faggot with a degree is too great. He can’t do that especially with black women being the most loyal group for the dems.

he could make a killing being full black homo for the liberals but the wife part messes him up.

hea done in politics he needs to walk away he has no other alternatives to run to.

ifhe’s so flaming why get married? Smh

marriage and children are the closets most down low fags,

choose to hide behind..

its so obvious.... but still so effective...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Straight FAG

I did not really care about homosexual and their lifestyle until white supremacists started using them to launch effeminate attacks against me. I was on BGOL during the election warning people about him when I saw President Obama backing him up. I know alot of things behind the scenes.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh....

waaay too happy for there not to be ONE ho in sight....
Yup. And what group of men get giddy over a statue or some sightseeing shit? We don’t cluster up and take several pics to get it right. We just take the damn pic and keep moving. When I went to a big fight in Vegas all my people asked why I didn’t post any of that shit on social media. I said none of you are boxing fans like I am. You don’t know who Winky Wright is! I talked to Andre Ward for about 2 minutes and never asked for a pic. It was cool talking to him.

this pic is moist for one main reason: G’s take the pic when don’t need to be in it! When I saw thenew corvette at a showing I didn’t ask somebody to take of pic of me posing by it, u just took pics as I walked around it and bounced. I talked to other corvette junkies. G’s focus on milestones not diary entries and social medua has turned dudes into Dear Diary ass ninjas! “Ooooh, get a pic of me in front of....” Nah, G! Nope!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. And what group of men get giddy over a statue or some sightseeing shit? We don’t cluster up and take several pics to get it right. We just take the damn pic and keep moving. When I went to a big fight in Vegas all my people asked why I didn’t post any of that shit on social media. I said none of you are boxing fans like I am. You don’t know who Winky Wright is! I talked to Andre Ward for about 2 minutes and never asked for a pic. It was cool talking to him.

this pic is moist for one main reason: G’s take the pic when don’t need to be in it! When I saw thenew corvette at a showing I didn’t ask somebody to take of pic of me posing by it, u just took pics as I walked around it and bounced. I talked to other corvette junkies. G’s focus on milestones not diary entries and social medua has turned dudes into Dear Diary ass ninjas! “Ooooh, get a pic of me in front of....” Nah, G! Nope!!!

yea social media is an attention whores wet dream come true...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea social media is an attention whores wet dream come true...
Word. And it helped me see how many dudes are bitches and how many females are attention whores and hoes. It confirmed how many people are sheep more than religion ever did. When I saw my little niece twerking I realized I don’t need to know this much about their lives. Before I deleted my Facebook I was seeing hoes I worked with that I knew was married with zero pics or posts that imply they’re married or committed. That shit opens my eyes to the whorish nature of women you think are angles and the simp ass nature of men I thought were G’s.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
marriage and children are the closets most down low fags,

choose to hide behind..

its so obvious.... but still so effective...

but the double edge sword for black men especially is you don’t get to that level without being married. America don’t want no eligible dark skin brother with money chasing females or the perception around the office. If Andrew was gay without the wife he wouldn’t even have gotten this far, his wholesome image really carried him along with his wife andkids.

trust me Andrew can’t pull no Pete and be openly gay and get as far as Pete got lol. Hell now.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. And it helped me see how many dudes are bitches and how many females are attention whores and hoes. It confirmed how many people are sheep more than religion ever did. When I saw my little niece twerking I realized I don’t need to know this much about their lives. Before I deleted my Facebook I was seeing hoes I worked with that I knew was married with zero pics or posts that imply they’re married or committed. That shit opens my eyes to the whorish nature of women you think are angles and the simp ass nature of men I thought were G’s.

the only women I know that are loyal are the ones that been around the block an back.. finally found a decent dude

and aint gonna fuck that up..

or young chicks who actually believe in love, untill of course they see a better bargin ..... cant hate... its their coochie to barter anyway they want to....

they just cant get mad when they hit a certain age, and then want to settle down with tim... but tim a sugar daddy now.. he aint got time fo dat shit.. lol

chea.....

they gonna fuck you good in yo camry.... untill pretty ricky

pulls up in the rolls royce suv....

and thats the point you realize yo game wasnt as on point as you thought it was.. lol

chicks are about security..... what we call being slutty,

is what chicks call securing dat bag...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but the double edge sword for black men especially is you don’t get to that level without being married. America don’t want no eligible dark skin brother with money chasing females or the perception around the office. If Andrew was gay without the wife he wouldn’t even have gotten this far, his wholesome image really carried him along with his wife andkids.

trust me Andrew can’t pull no Pete and be openly gay and get as far as Pete got lol. Hell now.

Aint no way in the world.. but most white fags wont get as far as pete got..

pete actually hit the glass cieling in the heterosexual world, but in the fag world he upped his game...

I feel what you are saying tho personally I think

a lot of times... the puppet masters behind the scenes prop up downlow fags like this...

and then expose them....

you a hunid with America do not want no successful bruh,

healthy, wealthy and happy.. WITH POLITICAL POWER that didnt GO THROUGH them..

meaning they got nothing on him or cant control him...

bruh would be too much of a threat.. and will find himself being set up by the hatin insecure demons...

they love to prop us up, pull the rug from under us, and watch us fall..

you gotta truly be a pathetic piece of rancid chicken shit....
truly dead inside.... to live like that..

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Straight FAG

I did not really care about homosexual and their lifestyle until white supremacists started using them to launch effeminate attacks against me. I was on BGOL during the election warning people about him when I saw President Obama backing him up. I know alot of things behind the scenes.

This shit reminds me of this flaming ensemble right here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie-Long-All-White-Three-Wise-Men.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Naw bruh.. America don't like no candidate without a family, let alone without a woman. Bootyjudge just was given a slight bit of play but was never going to make it to the top. Hell even Booker went and got himself a photo op just to pretend he wasn't flaming but most people saw through that shit.

Last edited:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Yeah it’s over for Gillum. He Kerry Rhodes’ed himself out of a career; hope he was in government and politics long enough to vest in a pension plan.

I agree with folks saying his wife had to know. But he was a rising star; a mayor of a capital city with two universities in it (power); almost the Governor (power); moving in big political circles (power) and on tv (fame, money). She wasn’t their for the love, it was about the power, money and security that it provided so that other life; she turned a blind eye as long as the fam was aight.

She ain’t keep coming back home to dude for the cocaine, she kept coming back for the base! :lol:

4e321587400d0f61ad29cd3bf5b8492f.jpg

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah it’s over for Gillum. He Kerry Rhodes’ed himself out of a career; hope he was in government and politics long enough to vest in a pension plan.

I agree with folks saying his wife had to know. But he was a rising star; a mayor of a capital city with two universities in it (power); almost the Governor (power); moving in big political circles (power) and on tv (fame, money). She wasn’t their for the love, it was about the power, money and security that it provided so that other life; she turned a blind eye as long as the fam was aight.

She ain’t keep coming back home to dude for the cocaine, she kept coming back for the base! :lol:

4e321587400d0f61ad29cd3bf5b8492f.jpg

Agreed. But I gotta wonder what was going through their minds while he was fuckin her making those three children! How the fuck they turn each other on knowing this nigga got dick on his mind?!?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Okay so let me ask a question. How many of you married cats have side pieces? How many smash multiple chicks on the low?

Now why do you have one(s)?

The usual answer is that the side piece and randoms take care of needs that the wife doesn't. Gillum is just like y'all except his side piece and randoms are dudes.

Gay, straight, pans or trans, anything that a man is not allowed to do it in public he'll do in private. Also needs too often denied become obsessions.

If Gillum would have been allowed to be gay and live his life while still keeping his job this slimy pnp shit would have just been a college faze if it ever happened at all. By this age he would have settled down with a nice young man, adopted some kids and been living his best life.

Instead he got to sneak, duck and dodge to make himself whole.

I really hope he can recover from this. At the very least I hope he learns to accept himself and get over the shame that led him to that hotel room in the first place

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Okay so let me ask a question. How many of you married cats have side pieces? How many smash multiple chicks on the low?

The usual answer is that the side piece and randoms take care of needs that the wife doesn't. Gillum is just like y'all except his side piece and randoms are dudes.

Gay, straight, pans or trans, anything that a man is not allowed to do it in public he'll do in private. Also needs too often denied become obsessions.

If Gillum would have been allowed to be gay and live his life while still keeping his job this slimy pnp shit would have just been a college faze if it ever happened at all. By this age he would have settled down with a nice young man, adopted some kids and been living his best life.

I really hope he can recover from this. At the very least I hope he learns to accept himself and get over the shame that led him to that hotel room in the first place

Consider this a courtesy heads up...cause they're coming!

Wolves.jpg-768x534.jpeg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Except there's a bajillion of them doing just that already so that's really not a valid excuse at all, now is it?