BGOL Investor
anyonne got the link?

giphy.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
listen manny is dead
but wilder needs to call lewis and say teach me what he taught you
he cant take an immediate rematch...fury will just gain weight and smother him again
he has to learn to box at 34 to beat him
he can do it...but not with the trainers he has

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have to watch the second round again.

I believe that's where he got hit in his ear and he started to lose his equilibrium. 3rd round on, he was wobbling and like he was delusional. He didn't know wtf was going on.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
listen manny is dead
he cant take an immediate rematch...fury will just gain weight and smother him again
He needs to get Anne Wolfe on the line.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. Wilder didn’t look confident before the fight in the locker room. He always seems more confident going in but this time he definitely seemed off.
2. Tyson used all the tactics this fight.
3. Tyson landed the shot behind the head just behind the ear. Once that ear started bleeding it was a wrap because that means some serious damage was done.
4. People need to chill with the bs. That injury with the ear fucks up every bit of game plan you have.
5. Wilder did improve but not enough to combat the adjustments by Fury. You can tell that Wilder wasn’t ready for the adjustments Fury made before the first knockdown.
6. It was nothing Wilder could do from the knockdown forward due to the busted eardrum.
7. A lot of you niggas would’ve folded from that first knockdown so shut the fuck up. Lmaooooooo!
8. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and life threatening. If not, Wilder will definitely be back. I don’t think this is his swan song.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
He is, no denying it any longer.

Sad thing is if we being honest even Joshua is obviously a better overall fighter than Wilder (in terms of overall skill) :smh:
Wilder would have beaten AJ because AJ fights scary since the Wladimir fight...no idea now though...Wilder's greatest gift besides his power was his self belief....no idea what happens to that now...clearly attacking Wilder is the way to go but I don't know who besides Fury could have worked that game plan successfully...Fury has no fear and you need that to run up on Wilder

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder's whole approach towards this fight was wrong. He was dead set on that 1-2. Fury had that on lock so thats why in round 1 and 2 when he actually caught Fury with it, none were flush. He needed to jab 3-4 times before throwing that right hand. He's not a counter puncher so he has to set up his right hand much better.

Now I see scary ass Joshua be willing to fight Wilder now just to avoid Fury. Wilder will win, get his 2 belts and then there will be a Fury/Wilder 3 for unification.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good stoppage.

Everyone saw how limited his boxing skills and IQ were so I think we all saw this coming.

He had no ability to adjust offensively or defensively and planned to rely solely on his right hand to bail him out :smh:

Even if he could have caught Fury with a couple of solid left hooks he may have had a chance.

I blame his corner the most though, coming into a fight like this with no adjustments.

Either he isn't listening to them or they aren't teaching him properly but either way he needs a new corner.
This! End Thread. Ear drum/ Equilibrium or whatever... Wilder cannot box. He has a right hand. He has never been impressive as a boxer. He got beat and completely exposed in this fight. Fury could have finished this fight several rounds earlier if he stopped throwing one or two punches and leaning on Wilder. He could have done what he did in the seventh round in the fourth. Nonetheless, he exposed Wilder for being the bum he is. Now he can eat some humble pie while he hopefully learns how to box. Only good thing I have to say about Wilder is the music and BHM themed ring walk.

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Wilder's whole approach towards this fight was wrong. He was dead set on that 1-2. Fury had that on lock so thats why in round 1 and 2 when he actually caught Fury with it, none were flush. He needed to jab 3-4 times before throwing that right hand. He's not a counter puncher so he has to set up his right hand much better.

Now I see scary ass Joshua be willing to fight Wilder now just to avoid Fury. Wilder will win, get his 2 belts and then there will be a Fury/Wilder 3 for unification.
wilder might have the worst 1 2 in boxing... who taught him that slow as shit.. his whole camp should be fired

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Wilder didn’t look confident before the fight in the locker room. He always seems more confident going in but this time he definitely seemed off.
2. Tyson used all the tactics this fight.
3. Tyson landed the shot behind the head just behind the ear. Once that ear started bleeding it was a wrap because that means some serious damage was done.
4. People need to chill with the bs. That injury with the ear fucks up every bit of game plan you have.
5. Wilder did improve but not enough to combat the adjustments by Fury. You can tell that Wilder wasn’t ready for the adjustments Fury made before the first knockdown.
6. It was nothing Wilder could do from the knockdown forward due to the busted eardrum.
7. A lot of you niggas would’ve folded from that first knockdown so shut the fuck up. Lmaooooooo!
8. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and life threatening. If not, Wilder will definitely be back. I don’t think this is his swan song.

No doubt... Fury was doing a lot of questionable shit...

But what the fuck was up with him licking deontays neck...

Bruh deontays got to fuck him up for that shit...

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Wilder will always be my brother but this needs to be said to him and not letting his team nor media continuously keep lying to him....

STOP depending on your one punch power, and work non-stop on the fundamentals of boxing basics, defending, jabbing more, cutting the ring, not allowing your opponent to bare their weight on you, I'm sure he's learned all of these, I just believe Wilder has been ignorant to sticking to the game plan when in the ring.

Lost interest in the heavy weight class since Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Evander days... Now back to my featherweight, lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, light heavyweight

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
listen manny is dead
you really thing wilder can tighten up his technique after all these skating on it all these years??

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have to watch the second round again.

I believe that's where he got hit in his ear and he started to lose his equilibrium. 3rd round on, he was wobbling and like he was delusional. He didn't know wtf was going on.

That knockdown busted his eardrum changed the whole path of the fight. The way he got up unsteady you could tell. Plus Fury stayed putting that weight on his neck to ware him down further. He also didn't allow Wilder and space to land that right.
Breland looked clueless in that corner. Wilder need the ghost of Manny Steward an this point.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Joshua vs Wilder is over....

It’s Fury vs Joshua now....