Oldheads (40s up) tell these punkass 80,90s & 00s babies how we used to live!!

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
talking shit on one of these

cb-radio.jpg
:lol:
^^^^Twitter

polaroid-sx-70-camera-233e.jpg

plus

13747763-woman-s-hands-on-an-old-vintage-photo-album-Stock-Photo.jpg

=Facebook

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

okay ya'll had some abusive parents man...i'm just gonna put that out there.. I'm calling child protective services and reportin this shit...we was havin fun until ya'll said some REAL shit.. its one thing to let a kid play in a playground made of concrete its another to let them sleep in the back window of a moving car....lines have to be drawn here!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
;)
"He'll/the boy'll be alright" if my dopey lil ass happened to roll down when moving as I'm sure it was my dumb ass who went up there in the 1st place.
War casualty like when he'd spit out the window & u'd get sprayed trying to look out...
& that was back b4 stereo as only one of them rear speakers were on.

60s & 70s Toughskin (the Sears Robuck brand) babies

Straight hardbody survivors after our peoples thought the world was gonna come to an end.
Only in those days, u could see & kid & his Pops just leaving TwoGuys, the back in the day Target/Walmart, & go pee on somebody's car tire, broad daylight with no one giving a fuck.
Or will u see kids riding on bikes with just shorts & sneakers on some bama, redneck hick sit - NightmareOnElmSt2, an 80s flick u saw a kid like that on some 70s shit.

You won't see this type of shit anymore in today's society :smh:
The pervs:pedobear: &moral police ain't having it.

Efil4Zaggin

Rising Star
Registered
Smear the Queer, hood football (no one cared about the title)
Any, bounce, & fly (hood baseball)
Riding on handlebars
Poppin wheelies & riding it down the street
Atari 2600, and then 5200
Cartoons on Satuday mornings (Superfriends & Scooby Doo)
Anything Evil Kneivel
The mysterious "Monkey Man" - a monster that came out at night if you stayed out too late.

Yeah..that's what we called it too. Smear the queen got played every damn day. Or on the baseball tip...playing pickle in the street..with opposing curbs as bases.

Hitek

Support BGOL
Registered
1514+Sterling+Pl,+Brooklyn..
Growing up in Brooklyn, Sterling and Rochester, garbage cans and fire escapes were used as hoops for basketball, had a bike with no pedals rode down a hill had to walk it up, played war by throwing firecrackers at each other, one Spalding ball was used for punch ball, stick ball, popfly (ball off the stoop), and catch. went to the roof just to hang out with friends,all before we hit our pre-teens,turned the hydrants on in the summer time, got cigarettes from the store, stole one to share with friends in the basement, at 9 years old, Uncle had me tote off a joint. shared a bottle of Old E between another friend on the stoop one night just to try it, threw up all day the next day, climbed the front side of the building to get ball from the second floor, the building is now gated up like childproofing on crack,

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Years ago circa early 80's my mom and fam needed to get to Chi and Michigan from Ms. Moms was and always has been tight with loot so my crazy ass uncle, in his infinite wisdom volunteers to drive. A fucking Cadillac Eldorado, old as fuck and a oil burner from MS to Chi, to Det. Mannnnn they loaded that car up with about ten people, babies, old folk and hit the road. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches , fried chicken, poptarts, fucking peanuts and cokes. He had an old ass 8 track tape deck in that bitch with marvin gay, barry white and johnnytaylor tapes. Mannnn my mom was calling from the pay phone every stop saying if she didn't make it Billy killed everybody then:lol::lol::lol: My unc was wild as fuck. He drank, smoked weed, and hit beers the whole way up there and didn't wear a seat belt. My moms said she was so terrified that at night she didn't sleep and begged him to pull over and sleep. Instead of getting a hotel they parked off the side of the road and at gas stations.:roflmao: My unc , crazy as fuck didn't let nobody else drive and hit every reflector and straddled the line all the way there. They got stopped by the police and was let go without a ticket. Years later they asked how did he get out the ticket and he said he gave the cop a dime bag of fire weed!:roflmao3:

On the way back his shit broke down halfway after leaving the Chi and everybody had to catch that greyhound.

Man, my unc was a legend. RIP Billy boy, you the fucking King! You was a whiskey dranking, gambling, crazy ass guy who loved his family. The greatest dude in the world and the best uncle I ever had!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
We used to race mini-bikes in the alley, in South Central Los Angeles. No helmets, no elbow pads, and no boots. Just levis (or tough skins), t-shirts, and Chuck Taylors.

If you fell, we laughed. But you got your ass up, and you got on that bitch again and rode some more. If you were bleeding, someone's Mom would put "Mercurochrome" on the wound and you kept it moving.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
The most dangerous toys of my childhood, I've busted alot of heads open back in the day with these
797dd9ebf8923e60c3b212039df79a1a--vintage-trucks-vintage-toys.jpg

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
We used to race mini-bikes in the alley, in South Central Los Angeles. No helmets, no elbow pads, and no boots. Just levis (or tough skins), t-shirts, and Chuck Taylors.

If you fell, we laughed. But you got your ass up, and you got on that bitch again and rode some more. If you were bleeding, someone's Mom would put "Mercurochrome" on the wound and you kept it moving.

Sting like a muddfukkr.....

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sting like a muddfukkr.....

Till this day, I've been brainwashed to believe shit ain't working unless it burns.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for those that missed it.. Im gonna say it again.. because it needs to be said..

Ill tell them whiney lil rug brats, you dont know how good yall have it..

back in the day.. when the teacher said.. a fuckin BOOK REPORT was due.. book reports were the ol skool way

of writing an essay or a book you were instructed to read..

bruh....

you fuckin had to... go to the library... pray the book was there.. then if it was, youd have to take it out... or make copies of the pages..

take the book or copies home...write and type a rough draft...

then type the offical report...

these fuckin millies all they have to do today is fuckin click on the computer...

go to reddit, start a thread askin ONE fuckin question about any fuckin book..

and a hundred to a thousand people will respond, literally writing the essay for them...

FUCK YOU MILLIES!!!!

yall dont know how good yall have it...

everybody who been through all that bullshit....

stand up... Yall Survivors...!!

I will let everybody know over and over the shit we had to endure..

Im still pissed at fuckin PENMANSHIP wasted all them years learning cursive..

and its not even needed...
even when signing your name.. you could just draw a fuckin line..

wasted all them years learning that shit when I couldve been learning another language or some shit..

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They say 90's babies are suffering from lead poisoning,it shows but I know for a fact that some of you 70's,60's babies ain't right,ya'll got put to the test so when our generation came we wouldn't be as fucked up but crack came,niggas was eating paint chips,never ever getting sick with common shit like chicken pocks,flu,scrept throat,damn near unstoppable if it wasn't for bullets.

-The last of bowling alleys where all the secretive pedo's hang at,there and arcades the few that were still around
-Mcdonalds wasn't special,we ate that shit all the time and besides they weren't ready for our birthday parties
-Scooters,at the dollar general,cheap metal,wheels no bigger than pool table ball's,whoever thought of that shit knew it wasn't going to end well for everyone,metal and concrete never were no child's friend.

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I grew up in the housing projects, and we played touch football in the only parking lot on the street, which was in front of my complex. No fences, surrounded by complexes on three sides, concrete with curbs all the way around to the entrance and open to an intersection. If you went long for a pass, you could get hit by a car if you didn't watch the road. Cars were always parked there, so you had to avoid them too. Many of them had dings from the football or one of us hitting them.

At the school bus stop at the top of the hill, we played basketball by shooting onto the top of an electrical box at the end of one of the complexes. If Archie the milkman came through before the bus came, he was probably going to get chocolate milk and freezer pops lifted before he got back to his truck. But he never stopped coming while I was in high school and almost always got his stuff stolen.

da Stroka

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
They say 90's babies are suffering from lead poisoning,it shows but I know for a fact that some of you 70's,60's babies ain't right,ya'll got put to the test so when our generation came we wouldn't be as fucked up but crack came,niggas was eating paint chips,never ever getting sick with common shit like chicken pocks,flu,scrept throat,damn near unstoppable if it wasn't for bullets.

-The last of bowling alleys where all the secretive pedo's hang at,there and arcades the few that were still around
-Mcdonalds wasn't special,we ate that shit all the time and besides they weren't ready for our birthday parties
-Scooters,at the dollar general,cheap metal,wheels no bigger than pool table ball's,whoever thought of that shit knew it wasn't going to end well for everyone,metal and concrete never were no child's friend.

Bro, we had the Kick and Go made by Honda. There were no Dollar Stores because shit didn't cost a dollar. A soda was 65 cent, chips and candy bars were 35 cent.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
if an older girl/woman was giving it up to you...that wasn't rape...it was experience :lol: what that lil 13 y.o. cuban/puerto rican chic did to me when I was 6 would be on the news now

Or when you lose your virginity at 14 to that 41 year old woman who lives alone, has few friends and has never been married or has kids. Then she moves away and you never see her again and you keep the situation a closely guarded secret. Then 22 years later she moves back to your city and seeks you out, she finds you and tells that you the young lady she's brought with her is your daughter and now you two have to figure out how to explain to this young lady that her mom is 63 and her biological dad is 36.

Complicated ending but fun times to start!