BGOL Investor
8b7cffcc9e539409a7e51f28c560f00fe56a1588.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Take Jordans bitch ass off this pic. He aint did or said shit for Kobe while the rest of the world rocking jerseys, getting tattoos, and making the rounds he MIA. Even Scottie Pippen went on TV talking bout Kobe wit his jersey on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Once again Jordan dont do shit but get to ride LeBron' and the current NBAs coat tails like he in the forefront. Marc Cuban deserve to be in that pic more than Mike's disloyal coon ass.

EPuB43tXUAEgkkJ.jpg

Are the Hornets retiring #8 and #24 from their team? Fuck no.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Props to Stephen Curry for publicly representing and showing support for Kobe on national TV last night. Steph isnt playing right now and he hasnt been grouped with Kobe's brand the last 20 years. His initial tweet the day after Kobe's death 2 weeks ago couldve been his last words on the matter and no one wouldve minded. But Steph isnt trapped in a fake image of himself, and he hasnt stopped bigging up Kobe ever since. He's not worried that Kobe was a Nike guy and he's UA, he's not worried about his fans thinking less of him if he's openly promoting another players greatness. Or speaking of their influence on him. He simply wants to honor Kobe in a way to let the world know he wont be forgotten. We dont have to draw imaginary pics of Steph supporting Kobe cuz he really did that. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take Jordans bitch ass off this pic. He aint did or said shit for Kobe while the rest of the world rocking jerseys, getting tattoos, and making the rounds he MIA. Even Scottie Pippen went on TV talking bout Kobe wit his jersey on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Once again Jordan dont do shit but get to ride LeBron' and the current NBAs coat tails like he in the forefront. Marc Cuban deserve to be in that pic more than Mike's disloyal coon ass.

EPuB43tXUAEgkkJ.jpg

Are the Hornets retiring #8 and #24 from their team? Fuck no.
Props to Stephen Curry for publicly representing and showing support for Kobe on national TV last night. Steph isnt playing right now and he hasnt been grouped with Kobe's brand the last 20 years. His initial tweet the day after Kobe's death 2 weeks ago couldve been his last words on the matter and no one wouldve minded. But Steph isnt trapped in a fake image of himself, and he hasnt stopped bigging up Kobe ever since. He's not worried that Kobe was a Nike guy and he's UA, he's not worried about his fans thinking less of him if he's openly promoting another players greatness. Or speaking of their influence on him. He simply wants to honor Kobe in a way to let the world know he wont be forgotten. We dont have to draw imaginary pics of Steph supporting Kobe cuz he really did that. :yes:

I understand that you have a shtick and a script that you stick to, but this isn't the thread for it. So please stop and take it to another thread.

This is a serious thread for people to speak about and remember Kobe.

Thank you

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I understand that you have a shtick and a script that you stick to, but this isn't the thread for it. So please stop and take it to another thread.

This is a serious thread for people to speak about and remember Kobe.

Thank you

Im speaking serious, what Jordan is doing is fucked and the whole world sees it. Yall still tryna link Kobe to this dude when he's shown more concern for colorway releases than this dudes death. Jordan being in the shadows right now when he should be the main one out front repping Kobe is the biggest stain on his legacy. True bitch nigga supreme.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im speaking serious, what Jordan is doing is fucked and the whole world sees it. Yall still tryna link Kobe to this dude when he's shown more concern for colorway releases than this dudes death. Jordan being in the shadows right now when he should be the main one out front repping Kobe is the biggest stain on his legacy. True bitch nigga supreme.

Ok.

Sorry board, I tried.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ok.

Sorry board, I tried.

Half the board agrees with me. Do you know how many posters salute me on the low for calling this fraud out? They afraid you guys are gonna attack them if they say something. You cant question God. Jordan doesnt care about Kobe, we all see it. Now show us another drawing of him caring and continue to link their brands. :rolleyes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude wakes up every Sunday morning ranting about Jordan. We get it. Go find Jordan and complain to him. Honestly, nobody cares what Jordan thinks or what he does.

It’s weird, one would figure if you ask a person in a nice respectable manner that they’d stop.

At least in this thread, but weirdos will continue to be weird.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It’s weird, one would figure if you ask a person in a nice respectable manner that they’d stop.

At least in this thread, but weirdos will continue to be weird.

Weirdos draw pics of Jordan's image 30 years ago and put it in a pic of LeBron today and think its cute. Shit let me get a pic of Wilt and Bron honoring Kobe if we just gone throw anybody in there. :lol: Jordan's absence in honoring Kobe is just as much as part of the last 2 weeks as anything. Mike is a coward, Kobe deserves better, and I wasnt even a fan of his like that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weirdos draw pics of Jordan's image 30 years ago and put it in a pic of LeBron today and think its cute. Shit let me get a pic of Wilt and Bron honoring Kobe if we just gone throw anybody in there. :lol: Jordan's absence in honoring Kobe is just as much as part of the last 2 weeks as anything. Mike is a coward, Kobe deserves better, and I wasnt even a fan of his like that.

giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So glad we didnt have to hire an artist to draw Spike doing this tonight. Kobe would be honored. Props!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend