Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lebron_hillary.jpg

EFv4FYTUEAATZUx-1.jpg

It is time to get this fool out of the paint, he has been in the league long enough and is causing problems with me and other people. If he wants to link up with white supremacists and help their agenda, he can do it as a non-NBA person.

I have been warning that Kobe was a target and he should have been taking extra security measures. Flying helicopters that can be tampered with easily to take your daughter to practice was not a good idea. He should have been keeping a low profile, no movies or book publishing crap he was doing.

LeBron is deep into the occult, similar to Bryant and it is unfortunate because it cost him his daughter. He even predicted his demise in the cartoon ‘Legends of Chamberlain Heights’:

The coincidences here are not a fluke.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
I was backstage inside the Staples Center watching a Grammy rehearsal when the news broke. Posting now from inside and there are literally tens of thousands of Laker fans all just standing around for blocks and blocks. The vibe out here is absolutely surreal.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you be considerate of people mourning right now?
Hey brotha - I am. I’m also posting to provide another perspective.

I’m tired of the bullshit and bringing awareness to it is one step in combatting it. You, as a flat-earther, should understand that more than any unless it is a facade you display but I’ll let the herd graze, per your request.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
LeBron is deep into the occult, similar to Bryant and it is unfortunate because it cost him his daughter. He even predicted his demise in the cartoon ‘Legends of Chamberlain Heights’:

The coincidences here are not a fluke.

Yall need to stop with this bullshit. Kobe's been known to take choppers to and from his home games for years. He's the only player to consistently do it. There isn't a big leap required to say "Kobe gonna die in a chopper crash".... it's something that people in LA have 'joked' about for years.

The level of cynicism you guys display all the fucking time is absurd.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Yall need to stop with this bullshit. Kobe's been known to take choppers to and from his home games for years. He's the only player to consistently do it. There isn't a big leap required to say "Kobe gonna die in a chopper crash".... it's something that people in LA have 'joked' about for years.

The level of cynicism you guys display all the fucking time is absurd.
crazy to see so-called grown ass men looking for attention like some IG hoe.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Why did you post and why do you follow this nutty muthafucka?

i just put the troll on ignore. i have a very short ignore list. he just made it. i was letting the political shit slide. but this dude enjoying the misery of others sealed the deal for me.

some shit is beyond the pale and this is it.

why he hasn't been banned for at least 24 hours is beyond me.