The Cringeworthy Entertainment Thread. Post all things cringeworthy past and present in entertainment.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not gonna post it.. But Prince showcasing his faggotry to all the delusional people who keep thinking he don't like men... The "sexy motherfucker" vid where he's got ass out pants smh... Prob one of the most disturbing vids ever... Nig song literally has a segment where he goes shaking that as s shaking that ass smh... How have people try to defend this Nig is beyond me... Than there's the gifs of him getting dry humped on the arsenal hall show performing smh... So many flags on the play his contract got terminated

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This whole movie

You will feel violent after watching this cause you will want to hurt somebody from wasting 90 mins of your life... You will want to take out your anger on the cast, the director, the writer, the producer, and the people who greenlit the project

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
From Married With Children Season 10 Episode 16 "Calendar Girl"

I can't find an English version of this cough....velvet mafia....cough. Since I can't find an English dub I will let ya'll do the research on this episode. This was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Bud Bundy, arguably to any male character in comedy sitcom history. You can just see the hopelessness in Bud's face/body language and the disgust/response of Al and his buddies. I shocked he did not kill himself if the show was real life.

I don't get it

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From Married With Children Season 10 Episode 16 "Calendar Girl"

I can't find an English version of this cough....velvet mafia....cough. Since I can't find an English dub I will let ya'll do the research on this episode. This was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Bud Bundy, arguably to any male character in comedy sitcom history. You can just see the hopelessness in Bud's face/body language and the disgust/response of Al and his buddies. I shocked he did not kill himself if the show was real life.

I don't get it
around the 20:00 mark