Ever cum on a chick's face? How did you feel afterward?

Back in my young boy days, my girl went on a trip with her parents to visit their people. It was just a 2 week trip, but before she left she made me promise not to beat off or nothing while she was gone. I reluctantly promised.

It wasnt the hardest thing to do, because I was going OT my damn self to see family and had a few projects to keep me busy. So busy, that it was almost 3 weeks before we were able to link up again, and there was a ton of shit talking on my part about that first time back. Shit started how it usually did with head, but this time was different.

Before I knew it, I had to abort while she was doing her thing. I aimed for her chest to give her the pearl necklace, but some how that shit went straight to her face, neck, chest, stomach and back up to the face. Fam, it was like a firehose. I couldnt stop it.

When it was done; I thought to myself she was going to be pissed. It was a lot, like a comedic amount. But she wasnt. She just started laughing and said, "well, I guess you kept your promise".

In the future, whenever we were to be apart from each other, she'd tell me to handle my business, because she didnt want me drowning her when I got back. I'm just happy I didnt shoot that one in her, because that has to be how triplets are made....
 
She bowed to your authority made herself completely vulnerable to you and your instruction that’s what she gets out of it. Her submission pleases her because it makes youhappy.

Same reason men like women to indulge our sexual activities we like them to submit to our instruction. That pleases us.

When we both submitting to each other then it’s all kinds of nasty fun. Shit is about the power.

Chuuuch!
 
Lmaoooooo

I don't like to do it to a girl I like likei wanna be a little disrespectful with it. Not like I hate her, but someone who's trying to.have fun. I don't want.a.do it to a girl I love. That's fucked up I think.
I understand what you’re thinking but 96% of women really like to be slutted out. While you’re respecting your wife, making love to her, she secretly bored and gonna play you with some thug life nigga who’s going to fuck her like a slut. Trust me.
 
Never understood the mentality of pulling out of a warm orgasmic pussy just to ejaculate on a woman's face. That's that illusional world of porn some guys think is the norm.

But let's understand pulling out ain't natural. Ask them now dads that tried to employ coïtus interruptus when they were young.

As for painting a woman's face that's just never been my thing. Besides what man wants to cuddle with a woman with his cum all over her face? In fact I see it as a negative, for a 2nd chance that night. Once she goes to clean up...
I used to think I would enjoy busting on a women's face, tried it once, worst feeling. I got no pleasure doing it. Only way I would do it again is if a woman beg for it.
 
She bowed to your authority made herself completely vulnerable to you and your instruction that’s what she gets out of it. Her submission pleases her because it makes youhappy.

Same reason men like women to indulge our sexual activities we like them to submit to our instruction. That pleases us.

When we both submitting to each other then it’s all kinds of nasty fun. Shit is about the power.
When a chick wants you to make her feel dirty you better oblige and don't bring it up unless she does. Let her have her moment. She'll love you for it.

Unfortunately 55 View doesn’t feel that way.

Instead he’s crying in the corner saying “It’s on her face”!
giphy.gif
 
NO, I've never done it and never will. It's demeaning to someone willing to be intimate with you and shows you to be a piece of shit.
I wouldn't even do it if asked to, because my self respect wouldn't allow me to. If bustin' in her pussy or ass is not good enough, oh well. :rolleyes:
Guys that get off on skeetin' on a female's face are closet fags imo. :smh:

nigga said cumming on her face is demeaning but fucking her in the ass is not. Vast majority of chicks would rather you come on their face than fuck them in the ass.
 
nigga said cumming on her face is demeaning but fucking her in the ass is not. Vast majority of chicks would rather you come on their face than fuck them in the ass.

Anal intercourse has been around for as long as there have been asses. Cumming on a woman's face is a relatively new thing and in my opinion is practiced by those who have little or no respect for themselves whether they like giving it or like receiving it. However I'm a live and let live type of guy so if that's your thing, well hey, that's your thing. :hmm:
 
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all type of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised by how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her, but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie; its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.
 
Last edited:
I understand what you’re thinking but 96% of women really like to be slutted out. While you’re respecting your wife, making love to her, she secretly bored and gonna play you with some thug life nigga who’s going to fuck her like a slut. Trust me.
No I understand what you mean. This is my own flaw that I can't overcome lmao. I'm conditioned by my condition
 
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all time of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.

THIS
 
facials are like anal, not all chicks are into it, period. I had chicks that wanted it, i've had chicks tell me no when I asked, and I had some jump out of bed to immediately wash off the little love juice that shot on her face. I prefer a woman to swallow, hell my seed inside your body is much more of a turn on than me beating my meat onto a bitch's face. I think there's no comparison like a bitch sucking your bodily fluids out of your pee hole to boost the confidence of a man.
 
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all time of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.

Yeah this is true. I had a married bitch give me the ass and she never gave it to her hubby, she said anyway.
 
I understand what you’re thinking but 96% of women really like to be slutted out. While you’re respecting your wife, making love to her, she secretly bored and gonna play you with some thug life nigga who’s going to fuck her like a slut. Trust me.
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all time of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.

These responses deserves their own threads.. LOL. "What her hubby doesn't know"
 
These millennials are emotional about everything. Who raises these ninjas?

IT's not just millennials, you gotta go back one or two generations, but your basically right, that's why society as a whole Is fucked up today. To sensitive and emotional over shit, that's been in place for decades
 
Dude, she's an undercover freak. You need to keep talking to her and see what other shit she's into. She doesn't just want to come out and you think she's a hoe but if she's willing you need to open her up. And if she's white coming on her face is a given.
 
Last edited:
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all time of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.
This.
 
I used to own a Mercedes CLK 550 and I thought I drove the shit outta it. My boy JC that used to rob drug dealers got in and drove it while I was in the passenger seat. That day I saw my car do all time of shit that I never could believe that CLK was capable of. My point is women are just like cars, its all about who the driver is and how much potential you are able to pull out of them. Most of you guys in here talking about it's degrading will be surprised how much action another dude can pull out your wife. You might think she didn't have it in her but let the right dude get a hold of your sweetie pie its a wrap. Ask any pimp who has turnt out a square.
Choich.

Can I hear the choir say Amen?

​
 
Back
Top