The Turkey Leg Hut

79853612_249575379342482_1551157911743365120_n.jpg
:thefinger:
SUPER-JPEG.png

002-JPEG.gif





.
 
There are plenty of restaurants in Houston that have equal to longer wait times. I finally had some and it was worth the wait. Keep doing your thang black man.

Ill be back in Houston next month and Ima stop by once again while im in town. Never had to wait 3 hours.
 
Long lines are opportunities to register voters.
[/QUOTE

They kinda are, but if I'm in line..... i don't want to be solicited in ANY way if it doesn't involve what i came for. I'll already be annoyed to a certain degree as will most folks. People just want to eat and get the fuck on with their day.

No food is worth me waiting 3hrs for, for the record
 
Houston peoples...

If you're gonna be out n about the city today, the lady that owns Cupcake Kitchen is finally opening her restaurant and the grand opening is TODAY.



It's right next to her bakery on Southmore. I'm gonna be driving uber tonight but I do see myself passing thru here and getting a bite to eat.
 
Houston peoples...

If you're gonna be out n about the city today, the lady that owns Cupcake Kitchen is finally opening her restaurant and the grand opening is TODAY.



It's right next to her bakery on Southmore. I'm gonna be driving uber tonight but I do see myself passing thru here and getting a bite to eat.

can you add this post also to the cooking section . thanks.:cheers:
 
3 hours tho? Either of those places, the food that good that you're gonna wait 3 hours to eat?
I never had to wait 3 hours but when I see a line that is a full block long I am discipline enough to wait and comeback during none lunch or dinner rush hours. Killen's Steakhouse and burger joint is off the chain but Killen's barbecue is slightly better than mediocre like all Texas barbecue.
 
I never had to wait 3 hours but when I see a line that is a full block long I am discipline enough to wait and comeback during none lunch or dinner rush hours. Killen's Steakhouse and burger joint is off the chain but Killen's barbecue is slightly better than mediocre like all Texas barbecue.

Dont he got food trucks round the city now too? Im goin on a weekday when I come and if its too busy im hitting up on one of the food trucks.
 
No but if it is a vinegar based sauce I will pass. Plus I don't want to drive all the way to Austin for good Que.
It has apple cider vinegar in it, but it's mustard based, and-the meat is sick w/o any sauce.
 
Back
Top