Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit... how u wanna handle this...u wanna re-up...I don't thank.. @VAiz4hustlaz...want you to stand down...he still pulling up scrong... Kinsfolk..
Hell yea..... I'm tired of his bitch ass....imma flame him like they do faggots in Jamaica .... sundays are best. I work during the week. I definitely need a reminder so a email would be good.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mixing glitter isn’t a job hoe
Aaaaah yea probably not. I wouldn't know what ya faggot ass father & grandfather do on their part time job when there arent patting down dicks @ the gay club.

Unless you on a photo shoot & glitter is required. Most often it's not due to the mess it makes. There's Make-Up for that, but I'm sure you know this already.

Definitely not compared to anything that has a "man" working around men all day every day..... that man/ man commradare must be amazing.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Aaaaah yea probably not. I wouldn't know what ya faggot ass father & grandfather do on their part time job when there arent patting down dicks @ the gay club.

Unless you on a photo shoot & glitter is required. Most often it's not due to the mess it makes. There's Make-Up for that, but I'm sure you know this already.

Definitely not compared to anything that has a "man" working around men all day every day..... that man/ man commradare must be amazing.
No way this nigga ain’t gay

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yea..... I'm tired of his bitch ass....imma flame him like they do faggots in Jamaica .... sundays are best. I work during the week. I definitely need a reminder so a email would be good.

No reminders....brah...u got to come all the way in..u on da clock now.. brah

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Man what is all this shit? So you saying this nigga ain’t Black?
gettyimages-999728650.jpg

This is our fucking city....

That's what I say to the transplants in a Dominican accent.

I'm sure my long lost Haitian ancestors are mad

But this is our fucking city...

This has NOTHING to do with this thread.