Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
He aint showing u the whole video..

Va....pulled up...saw they was having a sale..

Got his toes did and his pussy waxed...

Lol

VA my dude tho he just white washed

White-washed? Coming from a New York nigga who wants to claim his ancestors are cacs from Morocco? Are you French Montana?

I notice you were conspicuously absent from this thread: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...in-africa-are-african-americans-from.1075090/

Still looking at slave laws for your history, I guess.

And still afraid to step to the mic. Just like kogalee and mailboxho.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White-washed? Coming from a New York nigga who wants to claim his ancestors are cacs from Morocco? Are you French Montana?

I notice you were conspicuously absent from this thread: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...in-africa-are-african-americans-from.1075090/

Still looking at slave laws for your history, I guess.

And still afraid to step to the mic. Just like kogalee and mailboxho.

Wow you are so so lost..

You think the ancient Morrocans looked like French Montana...

Just fuckin wow.....

Bruh I dont know what to tell you...

You simply cannot connect the dots...

You dont know them sand cacs are all

Descended from pale european

Transplants/slaves

The moors would capture and intermingle with..

I really refuse to believe you are that slow...

Cacs were enslaved waaay before we were

Bruh like I said you ain't ready..

Get your weight up..

Grow some hairs

Drink some beers

Then holla

Kid

Un fuckin believable

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
my moms is a 1st generation american.....
you niggaahz dont have any other place to call home!! You arent wanted on ya own stolen land. :roflmao: niggaah! You couldnt go back to africa if you wanted too...nobody there knows you! Ya people own no property there & neither do you! You cant pack up & bounce if shit got hot! you stuck!
Sucks to be you, you yankee ass niggaah!
Anything to stir shit up huh Boss...smh

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Wow you are so so lost..

You think the ancient Morrocans looked like French Montana...

Just fuckin wow.....

Bruh I dont know what to tell you...

You simply cannot connect the dots...

You dont know them sand cacs are all

Descended from pale european

Transplants/slaves

The moors would capture and intermingle with..

I really refuse to believe you are that slow...

Cacs were enslaved waaay before we were

Bruh like I said you ain't ready..

Get your weight up..

Grow some hairs

Drink some beers

Then holla

Kid

Un fuckin believable
Actually, it's the other way around. The pale cacs are new. Sand cacs old as shit. I know the SOURCED evidence as already been posted in one of the many history threads on BGOL. Sand cacs are the ones considered 'dark skin'.

Egyptians were invaded by sand cacs damn near 4000 years ago and then the sand cacs were kicked out and went back to home base.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, it's the other way around. The pale cacs are new. Sand cacs old as shit. I know the SOURCED evidence as already been posted in one of the many history threads on BGOL. Sand cacs are the ones considered 'dark skin'.

Egyptians were invaded by sand cacs damn near 4000 years ago and then the sand cacs were kicked out and went back to home base.

Them sand cacs are new..
.they the mutts between

The tamahu and the ancient god race....they came to infest their savage ways around the so called middle east..much later..

Cacs just be making shit up..

Middle East lol...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not looking through all this bullshit to see if this was posted, but dude was actually arrested:smh:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-slapping-reporters-bottom-095508603.html

Although I think what he did was wrong, no way should he have been arrested. Public pressure obviously got this guy arrested.

Plus this bitch will drag this shit out for as long as she can for attention because of the notoriety she will get for her career.

Like I said on the first page, this dude is going to go through hell, just for a 1 second slap on the ass.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yea when mailbox didn't show up he got his coochie waxed....

Thanks for the shout out...

I'll be commuting at that time but I'm gonna be sure to check it...

If kogaflee..shows up that shit is gonna be hilarious
I TOLD you FAGGOTS I wasnt wasting my time. Dnt be a salty bitch ass faggot for the rest of ya life. Mrfreddygoodbutt

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm not looking through all this bullshit to see if this was posted, but dude was actually arrested:smh:

Although I think what he did was wrong, no way should he have been arrested. Public pressure obviously got this guy arrested.

Plus this bitch will drag this shit out for as long as she can for attention because of the notoriety she will get for her career.

Like I said on the first page, this dude is going to go through hell, just for a 1 second slap on the ass.
He did it to himself

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
4:30 central time???? what day & what time is that on the east coast. sounds like the middle of my work day. you faggots aint worth me missing my money...
how do you get a user name?
where do you get it from?
what platform is this shit on?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4:30 central time???? what day & what time is that on the east coast. sounds like the middle of my work day. you faggots aint worth me missing my money...
how do you get a user name?
where do you get it from?
what platform is this shit on?

Hol up Mayne... gone with that faghot shit... KillaMayne ain't no faggit...brah

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Pres. Trump was poking around in the international affairs of the Democrats which resulted in an impeachment to shut down this investigation.

I've noted a lot of strange mishaps with reporters doing stories in the Middle East. Female reporters being cyber attack or lured to the Middle East where they are sexually assaulted when their security disappears. It looks like a harmless incident but may be threats being made to ensure political corruption is not exposed. Male reporters being put in orange jumpsuits and their heads cut off or lured into embassies where they are chopped up.

lara-logan-cbs-this-morning.jpg

Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick political scandal is a great study into what happens as their schemes are unraveled. You going to the police about a minor incident could result in murder.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No, im not white. Im black. And I don't do stupid ass shit to prove a goddam like putting my voice online to prove a GODDAM thing to you, and none of these stupified ass fuckniggas and fuckdevils here.
Nah ..... you do stupid ass shit cause you're a stupid ass motherfucker ….. an asylum resident that's been labotomized …. twice … is smarter than you ….

I would be getting a check.
You already get a check ... it says "Families First" on the front of it ..... :lol:
No you horn headed dipshit. Puffin on penises is YOUR sick ass fantasy, you dusty sissy ass bitch.
You got dick shaped missles locked and loaded for your OWN ass, faggit.

You really good with making up all of this faggogtry you speak of. You imagine a lot of fag shit.
Very colorful and descriptive .... no doubt whatsoever from personal experience and acts by one self

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
er any actual update on this story? all I can see in here is ninjas arguing
Cac got charged with assault I think.... apologized to her saying that he was aiming for her shoulder (while looking at her ass :hmm: CYA) … and meant her no harm …. she said too late … you harmed me

Reactions: TEN

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

dumb move by dude in this metoo era
but this privileged woman needs to tone down her rhetoric as if this were the end of her life

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like some house tracks. I really do. But never in public. It is super gay and everyone that dances to it is suspect.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
No excuse for the sex assaultist lock him up and have him force to be registered as a sex offender... Lol put him in general population and exaggerate his crime... "That guy is in here for running and grabbing young ladies"... People gonna think he kidnaps underage girls and brutally beat his ass
Man fuck that ho bitch

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Nah can’t say he shouldn’t have been arrested, it happened to her and affected her enough that she spoke on it the day it happened, so if she feels he should be arrested for violating her then he should be arrested. Him going through hell for that 1 second slap is all his own fault