Platinum Member
Them nipples!

giphy.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Them nipples!

giphy.gif
:confused: My man …. wtf is wrong with you? why you keep entertainin this cracka with this ho and her thirst trap ?? ….. you do know that this … is what you're looking at don't you? She's got 15 coats of paint on her grill in that pic

AYISHA.jpg

Last edited:

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
:confused: My man …. why you keep entertainin this cracka with this ho and her thirst trap ?? ….. you do know that this ...is what you're looking at don't you?

You mean why aren't we paying more attention to your cracker threads. You made a whole thread focused and aimed at trashing that black woman because you're pissed off at a white man for posting her on BGOL? C'mon shady. Your whiteness beseeches you to trash Black people that aren't attractive to you.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You mean why aren't we paying more attention to your cracker threads. You made a whole thread focused and aimed at trashing that black woman because you're pissed off at a white man for posting her on BGOL? C'mon shady. Your whiteness beseeches you to trash Black people that aren't attractive to you.
A lil early to have a gun in ur mouth isn't it ? You usually wait till 3am when you do ur stroll through the bath houses ...

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
He hates Ayisha because she is a true BLACK GIRL

BECAUSE HE HATES HIS OWN MOM

I will NEVER stop posting her because this is BLACK girl online..

so his black ass can go pick cotton and kick
Rocks

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I will NEVER stop SPAMMIN' her because this is BLACK girl online..
Rocks
If she was a true black girl …. she'd be happy with her natural looks and not wearing 15 coats of paint to make her look different .... SPAM Cracker ...

sidebar: you should've capitalized "true" .... not black girl .... we can all see that she's black .... MORON

" so his black ass can go pick cotton … ??"

wtf? Again …. ur crackerness shows itself ...

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor

I will NEVER stop posting her because this is BLACK girl online..

Rocks

Your trolling ass deserves every bit of disrespect you get. It's she who does not deserves the disrespect.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
:confused: My man …. wtf is wrong with you? why you keep entertainin this cracka with this ho and her thirst trap ?? ….. you do know that this … is what you're looking at don't you? She's got 15 coats of paint on her grill in that pic

AYISHA.jpg

So is the dildo that you use on urself ….. what's ur point ??? :dunno:

You sound like an elderly, bitter, repressed homosexual coon.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
shut up and go pick cutn.. just like your mom, and your mom mom, and your mom mom mom.. well.. you get the picture :)
Again with the picking cotton? …. cac showing your true color .... huh ?

sidebar: I'll pick some cotton aiight … pick ur lily white mayonnaise eating ass out of a field ...

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well … ur the expert on fags …… faggot ….

You stopped in this thread and did nothing but shit on a Black woman’s looks, critique her makeup and then express your gay fantasies about dude and a dildo. You sound like you’re mad she’s more of a woman than you’ll ever be. Take your Geritol and go back to sleep, “grandma”.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You stopped in this thread and did nothing but shit on a Black woman’s looks, critique her makeup and then express your gay fantasies about dude and a dildo. You sound like you’re mad she’s more of a woman than you’ll ever be. Take your Geritol and go back to sleep, “grandma”.

No faggot …. I stopped in here to troll the cac OP that posts this SPAM ..... go give OP a lap dance …. and give one to your home gurl too DaMostHY while you're high fiving each other

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
No faggot …. I stopped in here to troll the cac OP that posts this SPAM ..... go give OP a lap dance …. and give one to your home gurl too DaMostHY while you're high fiving each other

And again here you come with another one of your graphic gay fantasies. A sure sign that not only are you a disingenuous, barely repressed homosexual, but you also lack both intellect and creativity. With each sexually graphic gay comment you make, you emerge further out of the closet...

...Not to mention your shitting on this Sista, calling her a ho and creating a whole separate thread just to denigrate her. You posted this picture of this woman without makeup on as if to say she's ugly under the makeup, when she's not at all ugly. You're a gay Black woman hater who comes up with weird gay sexual fantasies about guys who comment on your awkward stupidity and unfunny attempts at humor. Probably because no Black woman has ever wanted your weird ass.

You should have just stopped at, "I stopped in here to troll". That's the majority of what you do...troll threads.

"Pat", you're like a dorky volunteer hall monitor in a one room schoolhouse.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'll just keep caping for the racist, SPAMMING, CAC OP …. Imma gonna pick some cotton for him rights about now
fixed!!!
OP.... B …. is on a black messaging board …. telling members to "go pick cotton like your mom and grand mom did" and you're attacking me ? You've been mind fucked by that cac you fucking idiot !!!!

shut up and go pick cutn.. just like your mom, and your mom mom, and your mom mom mom.. well.. you get the picture :)

Last edited: