BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this is the history, culture, people, and origin you want to claim?

I can’t wait for the spin......”Nah son, the TRUE original Berber Amazigh people were black until the cacs came.........”

Your so-called facts don’t stand up to any kind of critical analysis. That’s why you’re ducking a live debate.

And what’s with dissing VA and the South? You ain’t got peoples down here?

Nah, you don’t. You’re an immigrant.

You said you wanted the smoke! Why don’t YOU articulate that shit in a post and I’ll respond?

Tariq has no credibility and can’t sabotage anything. He made a huge strategic mistake by attacking ADOS while simultaneously alienating the other anti-ADOS types (black immigrants, pan-Afrikanists, other leftist types), so now he’s only left with his core supporters, who are mostly the cult he’s carried over from the macking shit. A lot of ADOS supporters, especially black women, knew nothing about Tariq prior to Hidden Colors. Now they’re finding out about the “Wash Yo Ass” and other shit.

Wow you are so fucking white washed..

You really think those are the ancient amazigh..?

Bruh tell me you are not serious...

You simply are not qualified..

Bruh let's just forget your white washed mind fucked vac version..

And just use gotdam logic...

The fuckin average temputure in North africa is gotdam near 100 degrees

Do you really in your fat Becky obsessed mind

Think them cacs originated there...

Bruh fallback..

Hang it up

Dont embarass your self further

You aint ready Cletus..

I'm still waiting for you to admit you are wrong.

Have you grown up yet cletus???

How am I dissing the south

I'm dissing you..

Da fuck you the king of the south now..

Of course I got fam down south..

They ain't fake kniggas tho..

All my southern fam

God's

Except for you Cletus... You only loyal to obese butt Becky's...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Wow you are so fucking white washed..

You really think those are the ancient amazigh..?

Bruh tell me you are not serious...

You simply are not qualified..

Bruh let's just forget your white washed mind fucked vac version..

And just use gotdam logic...

The fuckin average temputure in North africa is gotdam near 100 degrees

Do you really in your fat Becky obsessed mind

Think them cacs originated there...

Bruh fallback..

Hang it up

Dont embarass your self further

You aint ready Cletus..

I'm still waiting for you to admit you are wrong.

Have you grown up yet cletus???

How am I dissing the south

I'm dissing you..

Da fuck you the king of the south now..

Of course I got fam down south..

They ain't fake kniggas tho..

All my southern fam

God's

Except for you Cletus... You only loyal to obese butt Becky's...

So what’s the relationship between Berbers and Amazigh and Moors?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what’s the relationship between Berbers and Amazigh and Moors?

Resort back to negro law of south carolina..

Its all there you are simply too slow to piece it togetber..

your mayo infused brain..

Just cant deal with facts...

The negro law of South carolina Mr slow thoughts...

Clearly states the " negros"

Are the ancient amazigh..!!!

You just hate facts...

Cletus
Lol all Becky loving kneegrows are Cletus

I don't give a fuck if they from Brooklyn or the Bayou

Why you wastin my time..?

I build only with those ready to build

And for now u aint ready..

But there is still hope for you..

Cletus

I believe one day you will douche all that excess mayo of the brain you suffer from

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Infinite pleas copped

Exactly! Niggas get called out and suddenly they’re back in the Stone Age.......no smartphones, no way to record, no internet access. It’s pathetic. Bitch-ass niggas lack the courage of their convictions.

Resort back to negro law if south carolina..

Its all there you are simply too slow to piece it togetber..

But your mayo infused brain..

Just cant deal with facts...

The negro law of South carolina Mr slow thoughts...

Clearly states the " negros"

Are the ancient amazigh..???

You just hate facts...

Cletus

Why you wastin my time..?

I build only with those ready to build

And for now u aint ready..

But there is still hope for you..

Unless you not real and one of them pseudo fake kniggas

Your chief source of info is a document written to CODIFY SLAVERY INTO LAW! And that document makes a distinction between the “ancient Berbers” (no mention of Amazigh) and the ”Moors”. So it refutes the very argument you’re trying to make.

You have no reading comprehension skills and no ability to think logically. And you know this about yourself! This is why you’re afraid of a live debate. Miss me with the excuses. You know your punk-ass will get exposed.

And the anti-ADOS know this as well.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! Niggas get called out and suddenly they’re back in the Stone Age.......no smartphones, no way to record, no internet access. It’s pathetic. Bitch-ass niggas lack the courage of their convictions.

Your chief source of info is a document written to CODIFY SLAVERY INTO LAW! And that document makes a distinction between the “ancient Berbers” (no mention of Amazigh) and the ”Moors”. So it refutes the very argument you’re trying to make.

You have no reading comprehension skills and no ability to think logically. And you know this about yourself! This is why you’re afraid of a live debate. Miss me with the excuses. You know your punk-ass will get exposed.

And the anti-ADOS know this as well.

well ok now we are getting somewhere so basically the document puts Negros in the North African region now doesnt it??

Yes or No.. lets make this REAL SIMPLE...

obviously u need to be handheld through this...

does the document place the so called american negro in the North African region.. and state we are the "ancient berbers"??

yes or no??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well ok now we are getting somewhere so basically the document puts Negros in the North African region now doesnt it??

does the document place the so called american negro in the "ancient" North African region.. and state we are the "ancient berbers"??

yes or no??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for those who dont have to be handheld... through this process.

Moor, in English usage, a Moroccan or, formerly, a member of the Muslim population of what is now Spain and Portugal. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Arab Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in North Africa between the 11th and 17th centuries. By extension (corresponding to the Spanish moro), the term occasionally denotes any Muslim in general, as in the case of the “Moors” of Sri Lanka or of the Philippines.

@VAiz4hustlaz

cmon son you aint built for this...!

do you need me to make this blatantly obvious connection for you??

You still cant admit you were wrong the first time.. so I know what Im dealing with...

and immature lil becky booty licka...with waay to much mayo on the brain!!

you simply aint ready son!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in case yall aint payin attention my resources were

a LEGAL DOCUMENT and BRITANICA encyclopedia..

his resource was youtube..

CHECKMATE!!!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
:lol: Debate ADOS? Fam, you are mentally retarded.

You have no arguments. Lay them out, stop being pussy, and step to the mic.

does the document place the so called american negro in the North African region.. and state we are the "ancient berbers"??

yes or no??

Where does it specifically place “slave negroes” in North Africa?

And answer my other questions.

Why does it make a distinction between “the ancient Berbers” and the “Moors”? The very document you are using as your chief source refuted the core argument you’re making.

And ehy are you using a document that was used to codify slavery and white supremacy into law as your chief source (and only source) for your argument anyway?

for those who dont have to be handheld... through this process.

Moor, in English usage, a Moroccan or, formerly, a member of the Muslim population of what is now Spain and Portugal. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Arab Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in North Africa between the 11th and 17th centuries. By extension (corresponding to the Spanish moro), the term occasionally denotes any Muslim in general, as in the case of the “Moors” of Sri Lanka or of the Philippines.

@VAiz4hustlaz

cmon son you aint built for this...!

do you need me to make this blatantly obvious connection for you??

You still cant admit you were wrong the first time.. so I know what Im dealing with...

and immature lil becky booty licka...with waay to much mayo on the brain!!

you simply aint ready son!!

“... mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins....”​

So I take it you’re a light-skinned, racially ambiguous Al B Sure-looking nigga? Because that’s what is described.

And, from the very Encyclopedia Britannica link you posted, there is this:

“...The term is of little use in describing the ethnic characteristics of any groups, ancient or modern. From the Middle Ages to the 17th century, however, Europeans depicted Moors as being black, “swarthy,” or “tawny” in skin colour. (Othello, Shakespeare’s Moor of Venice, comes to mind in such a context.) Europeans designated Muslims of any other complexion as “white Moors,” despite the fact that the population in most parts of North Africa differs little in physical appearance from that of southern Europe (in Morocco, for example, red and blonde hair are relatively common)...”
So you’re just a cherry-picking ass motherfucker when it comes to your “sources”.

And step to mic, you bitch-ass nigga! It’s been two weeks and you’re still ducking.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have no arguments. Lay them out, stop being pussy, and step to the mic.

And answer my other questions.

Why does it make a distinction between “the ancient Berbers” and the “Moors”? The very document you are using as your chief source refuted the core argument you’re making.

And ehy are you using a document that was used to codify slavery and white supremacy into law as your chief source (and only source) for your argument anyway?

“... mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins....”​

So I take it you’re a light-skinned, racially ambiguous Al B Sure-looking nigga? Because that’s what is described.

And, from the very Encyclopedia Britannica link you posted, there is this:

“...The term is of little use in describing the ethnic characteristics of any groups, ancient or modern. From the Middle Ages to the 17th century, however, Europeans depicted Moors as being black, “swarthy,” or “tawny” in skin colour. (Othello, Shakespeare’s Moor of Venice, comes to mind in such a context.) Europeans designated Muslims of any other complexion as “white Moors,” despite the fact that the population in most parts of North Africa differs little in physical appearance from that of southern Europe (in Morocco, for example, red and blonde hair are relatively common)...”
So you’re just a cherry-picking ass motherfucker when it comes to your “sources”.

And step to mic, you bitch-ass nigga! It’s been two weeks and you’re still ducking.

you ARE mentally slow bruh.. Im sure youre a nice guy.. just really slow...

so you are just gonna skip over this.. and this is in YOUR feeble lame as reply..

"however, Europeans depicted Moors as being black, “swarthy,” or “tawny” in skin colour. (Othello, Shakespeare’s Moor of Venice, comes to mind in such a context."

so what the fuck you talkin about lightskin bruh..

you just reachin really really bad now.. that response had

no fuckin point towards your argument whatsoever...

you just threw lightskin in there just to throw shit in there..

sorry You need to up your game for a debate bruh...!!

europeans cut off our history my calling us this fictional thing called negro/black.. and made up this shit called the "white" race... because they have NO history..

they are not even fuckin caucasion, bruh they aint even fuckin aryan...

We ARE WORLD HISTORY... all they did was pillage, plunder and steal..

and mindfucked kneegrows like you to eat that bullshit narrative...

you stay kneegrow... I will stay goddish moorish american.

Im respecting my antcestors... you just fuckin fat mountain beckys.. and

fallin for cac narratives...

you can try again if you like.. but you have to step your fact game way up....

that response was fuckin awful bruh.... lackin facts but full of emotion

your quote from my quote clearly states who the Moors were from european perspectives and even gave you Othello as an example...

so where are you getting lightskin from... Moors aka the god race come in all shades bruh... it was like that waaay before the cac came into the picture.

terrible reply to my facts bruh..

charles fuckin barkely TURRIBLE!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jeebus fuckin faggy cracker christ....

how fuckin slow are you???

In the negro law of south carolina it clearly stated.. the so called "negros" are the ANCIENT BERBER...

THE BERBERS ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE TO NORTH AFRICA...

Now you tell me.. where do the Moors originate...??

bruh just hang it up.. you lookin real bad out here...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Berber people are the indigenous peoples of North Africa west of the Nile Valley. Historically Berbers have been variously known, for instance as Libyans by the ancient Greeks, as Numidians and Mauri by the Romans, and as Moors by medieval and early modern Europeans

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
you ARE mentally slow bruh.. Im sure youre a nice guy.. just really slow...

so you are just gonna skip over this.. and this is in YOUR feeble lame as reply..

"however, Europeans depicted Moors as being black, “swarthy,” or “tawny” in skin colour. (Othello, Shakespeare’s Moor of Venice, comes to mind in such a context."

so what the fuck you talkin about lightskin bruh..

you just reachin really really bad now.. that response had

no fuckin point towards your argument whatsoever...

you just threw lightskin in there just to throw shit in there..

sorry You need to up your game for a debate bruh...!!

europeans cut off our history my calling us this fictional thing called negro/black.. and made up this shit called the "white" race... because they have NO history..

they are not even fuckin caucasion, bruh they aint even fuckin aryan...

We ARE WORLD HISTORY... all they did was pillage, plunder and steal..

and mindfucked kneegrows like you to eat that bullshit narrative...

you stay kneegrow... I will stay goddish moorish american.

Im respecting my antcestors... you just fuckin fat mountain beckys.. and

fallin for cac narratives...

you can try again if you like.. but you have to step your fact game way up....

that response was fuckin awful bruh.... lackin facts but full of emotion

your quote from my quote clearly states who the Moors were from european perspectives and even gave you Othello as an example...

so where are you getting lightskin from... Moors aka the god race come in all shades bruh... it was like that waaay before the cac came into the picture.

terrible reply to my facts bruh..

charles fuckin barkely TURRIBLE!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
For @Camille : my apology to you baby

:D SHOTS FIRED!!

Btw, I'm not anti-ados, I'm anti-telling black folks not to vote to achieve the goal and anti-demonizing non-ados black folks. That is relinquishing what little power we have and furthering the work of ws.

We have ados families who were divided. People born to slaves here, but who had siblings or children who were "lucky" enough to go to England and stay because slavery couldn't be enforced. Their descendants are our cousins and great grandchildren, literally related. Now, they aren't entitled to reparations by the US government, but we shouldn't make them out to be our enemies either. We should be learning from each other, not fighting and being petty and jealous.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
:D SHOTS FIRED!!

Btw, I'm not anti-ados, I'm anti-telling black folks not to vote to achieve the goal and anti-demonizing non-ados black folks. That is relinquishing what little power we have and furthering the work of ws.

We have ados families who were divided. People born to slaves here, but who had siblings or children who were "lucky" enough to go to England and stay because slavery couldn't be enforced. Their descendants are our cousins and great grandchildren, literally related. Now, they aren't entitled to reparations by the US government, but we shouldn't make them out to be our enemies either. We should be learning from each other, not fighting and being petty and jealous.

You’re misinformed about the vote thing and the other issues are topics for discussion. This goes beyond being “petty and jealous.” It’s about our future (and possible displacement) as a people.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Infinite pleas copped

Yep.

@Mrfreddygoodbud @mailboxpimp @Hotlantan @Drayonis @Mr. Met @Dr. Truth @AllUniverse17 @mangobob79

All of’em runnin.

9JONPzj.gif

giphy.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know what #ADOS is about on an authentic level. Native Americans aka copper colored, aboriginals of this land called the United States. Not $5 Indian immigrants from Sicily or blonde hair, blue eyed white women like Elizabeth Warren claiming they are part Native which is FALSE.

As far as the name #ADOS and the founders, I think they are lost and need leadership but a distinction is needed because most of our ancestors were here before the slave trade and need to lay claim to OUR land. This is NOT the land of immigrants because we were already here.

Barely 3% of Africans from the slave trade were shipped to the United States but people believe there were none of us here before 1619 :smh:

Almost all transatlantic slave trade descendants are in South America or the Caribbean unless they immigrated or emigrated to other countries.

Too many read that plagiarized fiction novel ‘Roots’ by Alex Haley and got brainwashed into thinking they were Kunte Kinte’s distant relative. :smh:

You’re anti-ADOS right?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
ADOS clan gotta make up enemies to stay relevant.

Wow? So Black Americans have no enemies, huh?

I know what #ADOS is about on an authentic level. Native Americans aka copper colored, aboriginals of this land called the United States. Not $5 Indian immigrants from Sicily or blonde hair, blue eyed white women like Elizabeth Warren claiming they are part Native which is FALSE.

As far as the name #ADOS and the founders, I think they are lost and need leadership but a distinction is needed because most of our ancestors were here before the slave trade and need to lay claim to OUR land. This is NOT the land of immigrants because we were already here.

Barely 3% of Africans from the slave trade were shipped to the United States but people believe there were none of us here before 1619 :smh:

Almost all transatlantic slave trade descendants are in South America or the Caribbean unless they immigrated or emigrated to other countries.

Too many read that plagiarized fiction novel ‘Roots’ by Alex Haley and got brainwashed into thinking they were Kunte Kinte’s distant relative. :smh:

Some pushing this shit, man.

Non.

What would make you say that?

Is it the dozen or so times Ive said hope and would vote for ADOS to get reparations?

ADOS is about more than reparations.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So @Mrfreddygoodbud , ALL of that Moor talk is bullshit! Straight bullshit! And you know you can’t support or defend any of it, which is why you’re tucking your dick between your legs and running from this debate.

Since mrfreddygoodcrack is letting the whole board know he’s pussy, how about some of you anti-ADOS posters step to me? @Hotlantan , @Mr. Met , @Drayonis , @fonzerrillii (you’re a lawyer so it should be easy for you), @mangobob79 , and whoever else is anti-ADOS. I want the smoke!!

Time to take BGOL to a higher level!

:lol:

He said he wants that smoke

#ADOS

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

see how retarded your reasoning is... you are not worthy of a audio debate.. not by a long shot cletus...

you simply cannot bridge an official legal document stating we are the ancient berbers.. to a quote from an encyclopedia telling you WHO the ancient berbers ARE ... Moors..

you are just talkin loud and saying nothing..

Its really fuckin simple, just read what the offical legal documents states we are.. THE ANCIENT BERBERS

now take your slow fuckin ass.... to the enclopedia BRITANICA and see who THEY SAY THE ANCIENT BERBERS WERE.

its really fuckin simple... not difficult by any stretch of the imagination..

there is no way in hell Ill debate you..

first off.. You simply cant admit you are wrong..

first you say the word Moor is not even mentioned in the Legal Document I provided..

Instead of admitting you were wrong so we can move on..you keep your head up your ass, ignore facts and stay smellin your own farts...

the legal document south carolina negro law, was an attempt to label us negro and black.. so they can say we

are three fifths of a man... which would be true if we accept a cac with no history labeling us..

but one thing this cac does and does very well. is RECORD EVERY FUCKIN THING.. those who wrote the legal document

KNOW who we are, thats why it was important for them to make us this fictional thing called negro and black..

and cutting us off from our true, Moorish history, once you claim that.. you UNCOVER who you are..

by allowing yourself to stay a negro/black/ you will have only a history of enslavement.. just like YOUR MIND is enslaved with being an agent..

slow agent boy... let me try this one more time you fuckin retard..

I provided two pieces of proof for any wise man to put together.. not to stand alone like cacs wanted...

SIMPLY to make a fuckin

SIMPLE as fucking connection you fucktard.

All you have to do is KNOW we are the ancient berbers.. riiiiiiiight... thats from the legal document...

ok we got that.. riiiiight agent slow boy!!

now that we KNOW we are the ancient berbers..

TAKE yo ass to the encylopedia britanica

+and look up... MOORS which clearly states were made up of the ancient berbers... and the MOORS conqured SPAIN you gdidiot..

and italy and was fuckin all them hoes.... so of coure there is gonna be a mixture...

I give you credit you immature cant admit he is wrong gdidiot...

you mastered the art of talkin loud and sayin nothing..

Im sure that fools a lot of people you try to hustle in virginia..

but get that shit the fuck outta here....... grow up and dont be afraid to admit you are wrong..

bruh you cant even handle this light work..

you are waaay too dishonest to waste my time debating you...

you the type of dude that will get knocked out in a fight... and brag about the way your face beat up the other guys fist..

lol

btw Im not really replyin to you, as much as Im tryin to get these facts out for those with the logic to piece them together..

you have proven yourself to be a lost cause....

an agent for the beast!!!

Last edited: