Tank says giving another man oral doesn’t make you gay

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He has a right to his own opinion. IMO you gay if....

You even think that is ok. I don't wanna be near any dude that's why I never did threesomes, yuk. But hey these young brothers these days are weird to me. Wearing dresses, dating trannies. Jesus Christ. :smh:

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
Smh...I don't give a fuck how you cut the pie, slice the cake, and no matter what type of justification you have, it's an iron clad man law with no exceptions that if any type of stash or beard to balls, or any type of male physical contact to another male's genitals is faggotry, that's a stone cold fag statement.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair, sucking a dick doesn't make you gay, because you're already gay when you decide to go suck a dick.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For him to have that opinion on it.. He either got sucked by a dude or sucked one himself.

Either case he's gay.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
"If he tries it and doesn't like it."? So, when you decide that you're interested in sampling a dick like you're in Costco on a Saturday morning, then what does that make you, prison curious?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
WHERE’S THE FLAG!? :angry:

:smh: Gay is in the act of doing.

If the shit was consensual you gay.

Only way that could’ve happened and you not be gay is of you were raped and forced to do it.

Any other way is gay.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I'm not homophobic but I hate when gay folks try to push the fuck agenda to make you think some shit they doing is acceptable as a straight male. This convo is one of those times. Tank ass is gay and that cool but some trying to take a homosexual act and put it in the hetrosexual bin.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga....The answer is "NO!" That's it. When you start trying to explain shit, then something is up.