Can we take out an ad for the death penalty
I see what you did there.

Can we take out an ad for the death penalty

I'm pleasantly surprised by this which is why I usually avoid these threads.
However I'm nervously awaiting the actual sentencing after observing so many be found guilty and getting little or no time when sentenced.
Where are you celebrating homie? I got the first round!
For a whole year I never believed she knew him til I watched this trial and all the evidence last week.She probably won’t, he lived above her so it probably was an argument about noise or something that turned into murder. She planned on fucking that night so was gonna go to his apartment in her pig uniform and intimidate him, dude was eating his ice cream like bitch fuck you
Oh snap...
Texas Justice got her
I really thought this would end as manslaughter but then DA did an amazing job setting her up to say that she intended to kill him and used her training to meet that ends.
She was done right there
I'm surprised the bitch didn't get away with it. I'm still waiting to see how much time she gets before celebrating.
I'm not celebrating until the bitch is sentenced. That bitch might get 3 years in protected custody.
gonna bbq right in front of DPD headquarters.Where are you celebrating homie? I got the first round!
How many years do you think she should get in order for justice to really be served? Personally, I think anything less than 20-25 is a joke but we will see soon I guess.Its 5 minimum homie

11+ years is the magic number.How many years do you think she should get in order for justice to really be served? Personally, I think anything less than 20-25 is a joke but we will see soon I guess.
this explains a lot......
so no i won't be surprised come sentencing if it's bullshit.
![]()
Someone post the closing arguments from the prosecutor
At least they said probation is off the table.11+ years is the magic number.
Under 11 she can get out early for good behavior, over crowding etc
With this Murder charge there is No parole
Its 5 minimum homie
Well let’s think about it logically, not emotionally. These are the options
1) She was driving home and spontaneously decided she was going to go to her neighbors house and murder him. She gets lucky that his door is not securely closed which helps her gain access to his apartment and she shoots him in cold blood which could potentiality ruin her life for no reason.
2) The spic cop she was fucking said something on the phone that pissed her off. Maybe he said he doesn’t want a relationship with her, just sex. She was distraught and distracted. She was blinded with rage, drove to the wrong floor, saw what she thought was her door propped open, saw someone and in her rage ignored all police protocol and shot him. After shooting him, reality crept in and she realized that she was in the wrong crib and she fucked up.
3). She knew Jean. Maybe she used to sell him weed on the low or some illegal shit. They only had face to face meetings, no phones unless it’s payphones or burners. . He was expecting her so he left his door ajar. Perhaps some deal went bad or he owed her money and refused to pay. She went to his crib in uniform as a means of intimidation but it failed. Maybe he said I’m not paying shit and she flipped and shot him considering she was still blinded with rage over that phone call with her lover.
4) Jean overheard or witnessed something that could cost this cac cop and her lover their jobs and/or freedom. We know from court transcripts that her lover was supposed to meet up with her that day anyway. Maybe the plan was for her to try and intimidate him into not snitching. Maybe they were supposed to go to his apartment together and try to persuade/threaten him to not snitch. For whatever reason his door wasn’t completely closed. I think they said the door used to get stuck a lot and required force to close completely at times... so, a perfect storm... his door is inadvertently left ajar, she goes there and notices the door ajar. She lets herself in without knocking because she feels above the law, especially considering she’s still in uniform. She’s expecting him to be paralyzed with fear upon her arrival where she can have the upper hand, thus having an easier time intimidating him to not snitch. BUT, that doesn’t work.. he immediately jumps up out of his chair and shouts something like get the fuck out of my house while walking towards her. She realizes that after this, there’s no way he will be convinced not to snitch, plus she might have just caught an unlawful entry charge for barging in his house. She hastily tries to save her ass and shoots him dead. Then, of course the whole cover story nonsense.
There’s no other feasible possibility in my mind. I’m curious which one makes the most sense to the people here. Also, if anyone had another probable scenario, add it to my list as #5
My friend said she allowed the castle doctoring so
The conviction could withstand appeal.
So may be not.
Botham was 26
Black male life expectancy maybe 67
67-26=41 years
That would be fair to me.
How many years do you think she should get in order for justice to really be served? Personally, I think anything less than 20-25 is a joke but we will see soon I guess.
Botham was 26
Black male life expectancy maybe 67
67-26=41 years
That would be fair to me.
No they have to deliberate the time now amongst the jury and has to be unanimous. This could take longer possibly than the time they decided on the conviction.Is the sentencing happening today?
Botham was 26
Black male life expectancy maybe 67
67-26=41 years
That would be fair to me.

Yoooooooo!!Are they going to allow the polygraph and the social media?
Bitch failed the first polygraph!!!!
Bitch failed the first polygraph!!!!


