Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Holy shit this is great news! I was real worried about the outcome when the judge instructed the jurors they could consider the Castle Doctrine (wtf was that about???).

Hope the Botham family finds peace eventually.
 
Motherfucking !!!!!!!YES!!!!!
This doesn't bring the young brother back.
It doesn't ease the hurt felt by his family and love ones.
Hopefully they find solace in knowing his murderer was not set free.
 
She'll be out in 2 yrs

Props to those jurors tho
So tired of Black people doing this. Stop w/ that pity talk. That bitch is getting life!!!

I get why you are saying that, but fuck that, it's almost like accepting it if it happens. America would have been brought to it's knees by Black people had that bitch been found innocent. We demand the same justice in sentencing!!!!!
 
I wonder if that ho is gonna ever come clean and tell what really happend...

her story aint never made sense from the jump...

love the verdict dont understand why it took so long but I aint complaining

She probably won’t, he lived above her so it probably was an argument about noise or something that turned into murder. She planned on fucking that night so was gonna go to his apartment in her pig uniform and intimidate him, dude was eating his ice cream like bitch fuck you
 
So tired of Black people doing this. Stop w/ that pity talk. That bitch is getting life!!!

I get why you are saying that, but fuck that, it's almost like accepting it if it happens. America would have been brought to it's knees by Black people had that bitch been found innocent. We demand the same justice in sentencing!!!!!
Nope. Being surprised if it happens is what they like. They like outrage. It’s emotion. They want you mystified
 
oIhABPQ.jpg

Where are you celebrating homie? I got the first round!
 
Back
Top