Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel they are wrong for doing this. It is like encouraging someone to do wrong and then act like ain't nothing wrong with what they did.

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
I LIKED them yes. Isnt homosexuality about being sexually attracted to the same sex? Wasnt thinking bout banging some girl's back out at 10. And even if a kid feels they are attracted to the same sex, must they do all that other goofy shit such as dressing and acting like a female? Which one is it? U gay or do you think you're a female? That shit is encouraged.
Many people here seem to only recognize effeminate gay males. If you've been around long enough and acquired a decent measure of wisdom, you'll realize that the "flamboyant" ones are the clear minority. By FAR, most gay males are at least as masculine as any of you, and you'd never know they were gay unless they told you. Many grow up and marry women and have kids, but they still like - and often pursue - dicks and male ass.
People are going to be whoever they are. Why let that shit affect you? Are they really hurting you?
There are too many important things going on in life to allow yourself to be bothered by someone else's lifestyle.
Yet, some people appear to be threatened. Really? It makes no sense.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
At what age did you know you liked women?
I was like 7 I saw Janet Jackson and was like idk what I'm feeling right now but I know I want THAT
Lmao let me find the fuck out...
Fam, I was about the same age when I saw the “pleasure principle” video and knew I wanted one of those for Christmas. I guess they’re the same way. That’s cool. Not my business. I never understood how they attempted to compare their fetish/sexual preference to an oppressed RACE like African-Americans. I never cared to deny anyone their humanity, but I have an issue with attention-whore. Straight or gay.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
i been away for a few years. there is something oddly comforting about knowing that BGOL, the bastion of african-american masculinity, anti-faggotry and my-wife-and-3-side-pieces-all-look-better-than-halle-berry-ism that it is, still likes to post gay shit, so it can complain about gay shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bedroom-Biscayne-Bay-Estate-listed-32-5M.html

• Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union put their northern Miami Beach property on the market for $32.5million
  • The 11,690sq ft home on a 43,615 sq ft lot has six bedrooms, nine baths and sunset views from every room
  • Wade purchased the waterfront mansion for $10,645,000 in 2010 before he married the actress in 2014
  • It has been renovated to include a wine room, professional theater and basketball court
  • The 14,000 sq ft main house is brimming with 'classic American manor details, soul-soothing elements and chic modern comforts'
  • Interior boasts chef-caliber kitchen, formal and informal living areas, and a 'well-appointed master suite'
By Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:09 EDT, 19 September 2019 | Updated: 17:32 EDT, 19 September 2019

18677064-7482183-image-a-68_1568904765215.jpg

18677094-7482183-image-a-40_1568904681579.jpg

18677074-7482183-Wade_married_the_actress_in_2014_and_their_home_includes_a_state-a-7_1568912362677.jpg

18677078-7482183-image-a-56_1568904721390.jpg

18677088-7482183-Miami_Heat_The_former_basketball_player_s_home_has_a_covered_out-a-8_1568912362840.jpg

18677090-7482183-image-a-64_1568904740768.jpg

18677096-7482183-image-a-41_1568904690117.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Many people here seem to only recognize effeminate gay males. If you've been around long enough and acquired a decent measure of wisdom, you'll realize that the "flamboyant" ones are the clear minority. By FAR, most gay males are at least as masculine as any of you, and you'd never know they were gay unless they told you. Many grow up and marry women and have kids, but they still like - and often pursue - dicks and male ass.
People are going to be whoever they are. Why let that shit affect you? Are they really hurting you?
There are too many important things going on in life to allow yourself to be bothered by someone else's lifestyle.
Yet, some people appear to be threatened. Really? It makes no sense.
So you know a bunch of regular men who dont act feminine but are homo? Ok so you're gay...understood.

And I dont care bout people being gay. Me and all real men have an issue with the gay agenda. Normalizing the shit....letting kids claim gay before they can even bust a nut. Gay cartoons.....gay lifestyle being displayed on TV, and soon even in school lessons. Thats what Im not cool with.

If you want to fuck someone of the same sex, go ahead. But acting like its normal is some bullshit.

U act like this thread was about some grown ass gay dude coming out. This is a fucking kid!! Who the fuck supports AND promotes that shit? They took that little nigga to pride fest bro. FOH.

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
This is a fucking kid!! Who the fuck supports AND promotes that shit?
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union for instance... plus any of the millions of caring, loving parents who realize a son of theirs is gay. If you have - or ever have any sons, God help them if they're not straight.
The Wades are SUPPORTING their son and his lifestyle, but NOT "PROMOTING" gayness.

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Feelings aside its good business move

It is NEVER a good business move to endorse faggotry or any other laws against the most high who is Yah or Allah who is really one Master Fard Muhammad to all holy praise is due forever, and I say this as both a Hebrew Israelite and a Muslim who is a student of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad who has been teaching us that the white man is the devil since 1930!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
It is NEVER a good business move to endorse faggotry or any other laws against the most high who is Yah or Allah who is really one Master Fard Muhammad to all holy praise is due forever, and I say this as both a Hebrew Israelite and a Muslim who is a student of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad who has been teaching us that the white man is the devil since 1930!
So you have a problem with “fags” but you follow a religion where you follow a dude around dressed in a costume usually preaching on the corner with all his followers dressed like him. Everything they preach about is hate towards either women or white dudes so you tell who are the real fags

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
So you have a problem with “fags” but you follow a religion where you follow a dude around dressed in a costume usually preaching on the corner with all his followers dressed like him. Everything they preach about is hate towards either women or white dudes so you tell who are the real fags

I got no love for white you white supremacist devils who have opporessed my people for 500 years.. tallblacknyc and rodmunch LOVE white men, because they are coons and possums.
I love our women. I do not support the fuckery that they do against our community. I follow no hebrew israelite man. I follow our bible as a hebrew israelite and the Holy Qu'ran as a muslim The only man I have ever followed is my leader teacher and guide who is the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and he certainly does not hate women.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
So let me get this straight y’all would disown your kids or just keep them hidden from the world??? This is no better then when a girl got pregnant she could possibly get disowned and kicked out by her parents and or have to go to a special school because go forbid the other girls couldn’t see a pregnant girl around their same age.

I want my kids to know I am always going to be there for them and I support them in any and everything they want to do

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lmao let me find the fuck out...
Fam, I was about the same age when I saw the “pleasure principle” video and knew I wanted one of those for Christmas. I guess they’re the same way. That’s cool. Not my business. I never understood how they attempted to compare their fetish/sexual preference to an oppressed RACE like African-Americans. I never cared to deny anyone their humanity, but I have an issue with attention-whore. Straight or gay.
That was the big move...re-positioning themselves as an ethnic/ racial minority rather than what they are - the biggest sexual minority...and they strongly fight against any attempt to compare them to other sexual minorities

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union for instance... plus any of the millions of caring, loving parents who realize a son of theirs is gay. If you have - or ever have any sons, God help them if they're not straight.
The Wade's are SUPPORTING their son and his lifestyle, but NOT "PROMOTING" gayness.
Stop it.

Damn BGOL got a lot of gay dudes on here. Lord help us.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gabriel Union is a pretty down sister. She's been publicly supportive of Kap and other issues that adversely affect black people, so I can't really clown her for this "live and let live" effort. :hmm:
. .

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight y’all would disown your kids or just keep them hidden from the world??? This is no better then when a girl got pregnant she could possibly get disowned and kicked out by her parents and or have to go to a special school because go forbid the other girls couldn’t see a pregnant girl around their same age.

I want my kids to know I am always going to be there for them and I support them in any and everything they want to do
U can support your kid without supporting the extra nonsesne. Im not dressing up my kid up like a fairy and snapping flicks. Nope!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
U can support your kid without supporting the extra nonsesne. Im not dressing up my kid up like a fairy and snapping flicks. Nope!
Either all in or all out bruh. The kid is going to be who they are going to be it’s up to you to build a bridge and get over it. It’s going to hurt your going to question your parenting ask yourself where or what did you do wrong and all those things but at the end of the day what’s going to be is going to be.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either all in or all out bruh. The kid is going to be who they are going to be it’s up to you to build a bridge and get over it. It’s going to hurt your going to question your parenting ask yourself where or what did you do wrong and all those things but at the end of the day what’s going to be is going to be.
Do what works for u
I aint dressing my son Up like tinkerbell and taking no gay pride pics no day ever .
When hes old enough to buy his own clothes he can do what he wants.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Do what works for u
I aint dressing my son Up like tinkerbell and taking no gay pride pics no day ever .
When hes old enough to buy his own clothes he can do what he wants.
You really never know what you will do until you’re in the situation

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would it anger me?

Even if I was to be angry about it, I wouldn’t know what I would be mad about.

So what about what the Wade’s are doing got you flared up like this?
Why get mad when a black man is hung? Why get mad when a black man is shot by police? Why care about anything that does not directly impact you?

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many think it is enlightened to not care what anybody does. It isn't. It is a very ignorant and selfish way of thinking.

Many people have been conditioned to think anything/ everything is okay. "Do what thou wilt". Some of you all are living this religion of thelema and dont know or care. I guess what is happening is supposed to happen. Some of you willows in the wind should grow a pair of balls and a spine.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why get mad when a black man is hung? Why get mad when a black man is shot by police? Why care about anything that does not directly impact you?

The Wade’s aren’t harming the child. There are plenty of hetero children getting their ass kicked by their parents just for being in the way. That’s more of a concern for me because I help people that comes from abusive circumstances.

Not a wealthy family supporting their child as a nuclear unit and seemingly happy it. Don’t give give a damn if the their child idenfited as the Lochness Monster and they built him a statue in support.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Wade’s aren’t harming the child. There are plenty of hetero children getting their ass kicked by their parents just for being in the way. That’s more of a concern for me because I help people that comes from abusive circumstances.

Not a wealthy family supporting their child as a nuclear unit and seemingly happy it. Don’t give give a damn if the their child idenfited as the Lochness Monster and they built him a statue in support.
Taking their kid to a sexually charged adult parade has no mental impact? You have no idea about child development and it's pretty obvious. You should try to go deeper than the 1st level of things. If a kid come to you with a black eye from home you give him ice and a smile?