WOW?!? Nicki Minaj...Then & Now Update: Pink Friday 2 Album! BEEF WITH MEGAN!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://celebsflash.com/nicki-minaj-on-a-top-of-a-guy-08-11-19/

https://celebsflash.com/category/nicki-minaj/

nickiminaj_67493681_2687877591438789_1773220474739138478_n.jpg

nickiminaj_53060358_2279255075665804_4032040462809581544_n-e1552859054537.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Somebody need to make a "Hot Girl Fall(s)" (entendre) and talk about how these hoes can't get a phone call answered from the cats that nutted on their face in July, how she neglected her responsibilities to party & fuck so her tires bald, insurance lapsed, 1 or 2 abortions, & a failed situationship later (cuz she caught feelings for a street ni99a), and gotta stay wit her sister or mama cuz her roommate or man she was messing wit got tired of her messiness...

And she ain't gon have nobody to take to Thanksgiving.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Somebody need to make a "Hot Girl Fall(s)" (entendre) and talk about how these hoes can't get a phone call answered from the cats that nutted on their face in July, how she neglected her responsibilities to party & fuck so her tires bald, insurance lapsed, 1 or 2 abortions, & a failed situationship later (cuz she caught feelings for a street ni99a), and gotta stay wit her sister or mama cuz her roommate or man she was messing wit got tired of her messiness...

And she ain't gon have nobody to take to Thanksgiving.
Lol. Well, you got Christian Girl Autumn. Lol. That’s a real thing going on on these internets.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to listen to her podcast the other day ....my ears and brain couldnt take it.Some women are just fun to look at

giphy.gif

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I can honestly say it's not going to end well for her body in a few more years. :smh:

Bruh..she ain't the only one. In about the 5 to 10 years there will be an epidemic of hoes bodies failing on them. Trust. You will see a lot of these hoes crying talking how their bodies are failing them and that their health is at risk.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music

"I've decided to retire & have my family"

nicki-minaj-cancels-saudi-arabia-concert-controversy.png

Nicki Minaj says she is retiring from music.

“I’ve decided to retire & have my family,” the rapper said in a tweet posted Thursday afternoon. “I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, in the box- cuz ain’t nobody checkin me. Love you for LIFE.”

Last month, Minaj revealed her intention to marry boyfriend Kenneth Petty. “I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness,” she explained during a recent episode of her Queen Radio show on Apple Music. “It was so hard to get to a happy place. Now that I’m there, I don’t want to compromise that for anyone or anything.”

When she made those comments, however, Minaj gave no indication that she’d be putting her music career on the back burner. In fact, she said the couple was planning their wedding around the making of her new album. “I have work on my album and I have a lot to focus on that I don’t want to do the big wedding now. We’ll do the big wedding later,” she explained.

It remains to be seen whether Minaj actually intends to hang up her heels for good or will ultimately pull a JAY-Z (aka retire from music only to return a couple years later). The latter obviously seems much more likely; in the meantime, we’ve reached out to Minaj’s representatives for more information.

Minaj released her last album, Queen, in August 2018. Back in June, she released a new single called “Megatron”, and recently teamed up with Megan Thee Stallion on “Hot Girl Summer”.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019...A30qwJfPHB4M6TR7fQl4CWcPZ_Gxcgm6hpfSc-879e3ME