NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
facts..

but its crazy how these fans are now...

Its like you CANNOT appreciate Steph Lebron KD and Kawhi.

but they use the same metrics to defend one and hate on another.

Remember when EVERYONE killed lebron who will probably go down in league history as playing the MOST minutes because of Olympics playoffs and finals and world championships for LOAD MANAGEMENT?

But Kawaii took off damn near 20 games this year... crickets.

EVERYONE conveniently forgets Steph was seriously injured this season.

And that Boogie was coming off his SECOND major injury?

Steph lost KD and Klay..

but Lebron lost Kyrie and Love before and no one wanted to acknowledge it.

Steph has NEVER played in the playoffs WITHOUT an injury...

this is FACTS.

My point is ALWAYS the same.

This is the NBA

EVERY SINGLE DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HAS DEALT WITH THESE FORMS OF ADVERSITY...

its NOT excuses

its FACTS

but that doesn't INVALIDATE your win or excuse your lost

but its ALL part of the process.

What Steph Klay and KD did was courageous

why does the public need BLOOD to acknowledge these players greatness?

(I will not go into how these fans HATE black athletes and dehumanizes right now , its Friday)

Oh it's definitely to sell narratives. Warriors about to get it bad this off-season.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga your point guard is hurt right now with NOTHING on the line to play for.

You have this massa fantasy meanwhile you haven't enjoyed success since Jim Crow was a hatchling
Jim Crow was a hatchling in 78? If Massah Myers lets you read, you should probably open a history book and catch up on some learning brother.

Again, bet or stfu.

BitchIOwnYa.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Word.. he’s good on the 31.5 option or signing the supermax.. he’s in a great position and can literally take the entire next season off nobody going to rush him back..

I;m saying this as a Knicks fan

Durant should stay

UNLESS

he doesn't trust the medical staff.

then just come to NY.

No pressure he will be babied and pampered.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Listen. If Durant doesn't take their supermax offer, it's going to be a circus

yup and Klay should stay too.

UNLESS they make him WAIT

well then honestly he should go the Lakers instead of the Clippers.

Cause with Lebron and Anthony Davis?

WOO boy!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jokes can come I expect nothing less
I am hurt but not upset for 1 reason. Yall can clown them and try to discredit and pray for the breakup and everything else that's all good and all a part of it
even if you don't say it out loud or admit it these dudes showed they have HEART. they had less than ideal situation in every single round found a way to muster up heart and compete even till the very end. it wasn't in the cards but as i always said as long as they play HARD and TRY i can live with the result i wasn't just popping shit I meant it and nobody can tell me any different about the team and their ability to play like...warriors

this will devolve into a slander a certain player fest which it already has become that's cool too
ill just notate that he was double tripled and box and 1'd the entire series. he faced shit nobody in this era has seen defensively in this series.
so you may say he ain't shit but the coaches that game plan for him feel completely different to the point of ignoring everything else BUT him.
and this has been the trend every time.
@Mask correct?

congratulations to the raptors once again
Pleas copped

3’s didn’t Drop

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!!!

And the most hated of them light skinned niggas!!!!....

D8vm3hbWwAA35_Y.jpg
Man

I just almost sip up my lemonade on my white tee

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It won't surprise me to see both Durant and Klay in a GS uniform. Right now they're sitting back watching the hate and lack of empathy they're receiving for playing ball. That wouldn't sit well with any competitor. Serious injuries yes. Insurmountable? Nope.

Who cares? Niggas cant even beat the Baby Dinosaurs and by the time they get back they'll be old. Nobody fears these dudes anymore bruh, it aint 2015 or 2017 no mo.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raptors point guards dropped 50 last nite. Prior to this series there was talk if Lowry and Van Fleet were NBA caliber starters. Lowry gets in this series and niggas are saying delusional shit about him being a HOF'er... They say Van Fleet started playing lights out when he had a baby..

Little did we know... the baby was............

hqdefault.jpg
Lil bitch ass nigga

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing changes for KD it's still not his team and that is why he still may leave. With him they are unbeatable but he is a luxury it's tough for them (gs)to win a championship but they can if klay doesn't get hurt they might have won this one.