Anthony Davis wants out......where will he go

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
for the lakers they gotta get a free agent and use that pick to trade...

That would have them in a nice slot for as names go, unless they want to let the youngings gain that experience

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for the lakers they gotta get a free agent and use that pick to trade...

That would have them in a nice slot for as names go, unless they want to let the youngings gain that experience
You guys keep pushing this laker shit like you work for the media; The only free agent they can possibly get is Kyrie; other than that, its a wrap; no one is trading with them:giggle:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would Boston do this deal?

Deal away their core....plus no Kyrie to add Davis

Makes no sense

Even with Kyrie it makes no sense
Because AD is a game changer thats why; and its worth it; Boston has more assets than anyone; Boston has better assets than anyone; You nor anyone else knows what Kyrie will do right now; so if Im Boston, yes I try to trade for AD....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Taytum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and or a combination of some more players and 3 1st round draft picks is way better than anything the lakers can offer....
That's way too much Boston's not doing that even if they could sign Davis long term. :smh:

Oa9VyS.jpg

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because AD is a game changer thats why; and its worth it; Boston has more assets than anyone; Boston has better assets than anyone; You nor anyone else knows what Kyrie will do right now; so if Im Boston, yes I try to trade for AD....

No one is trading before the draft.

And you still didn't address my point. Why would Boston trade away their entire young core?

You basically have Davis Horford Heyward and MAYBE Kyrie

Horrible deal for Boston
Great for New Orleans though ‍♂️

With Kyrie Ad and Heyward that's about $90 million a year against their cap. They couldn't sign anyone else without getting taxed to death

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's way too much Boston's not doing that even if they could sign Davis long term. :smh:

Oa9VyS.jpg
Im not saying they should give all of that up; Im saying cats in here talking like the Lakers offered something; Boston could blow anything the Lakers offering out the water; if they really wanted to traded for AD....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is trading before the draft.

And you still didn't address my point. Why would Boston trade away their entire young core?

You basically have Davis Horford Heyward and MAYBE Kyrie

Horrible deal for Boston
Great for New Orleans though ‍♂️

With Kyrie Ad and Heyward that's about $90 million a year against their cap. They couldn't sign anyone else without getting taxed to death
Im not saying Boston is going to do it or not; I dont know, and neither do you; And Im not saying they should give up that much for AD; My response is for the poster, and other posters, talking about that LA trade shit; LA trade was complete garbage for AD period; and my point is Boston could give what they wanted for AD and the Lakers couldnt come close....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‍♂️
That's subjective
Its not subjective; the Lakers have 1 1st round pick they can offer, their own( they cant offer 1st rounders in succession years; Boston has 3 this year alone; with additional the following years; Not including their own picks they can offer; Taytum, Brown, Smart, Rozier, and any combination you can think of is better than Lonzo, Igram, and Kuz and Hart; and its not close; and the Boston players have a lot more upside; Its only subjective if one doesnt analyze the totality of the trade and players...

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not saying they should give all of that up; Im saying cats in here talking like the Lakers offered something; Boston could blow anything the Lakers offering out the water; if they really wanted to traded for AD....

Please tell me how Boston can offer a better package for AD than, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart and the 4th pick? Nobody is taking Ingram now with his blood clots. Who will Boston give up? Surely not Jayson "The New Kobe" Tatum who is untradeable. So if Tatum is off the board the Celtics can't match what the Lakers have to offer. Not even close.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trade CP3/ Capella for AD. Harden/Tucker for Lebron/Kuzma

Pelicans
CP3
Holiday
Melo
Zion
Capella

Lakers
Lonzo
Harden
Ingram
Tucker
Zubac
Hart
4th overall pick

Now you can sign Durant/Kawhi/Jimmy Butler

Houston
Rondo
Eric Gordon
Lebron
Kuzma
Davis

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell me how Boston can offer a better package for AD than, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart and the 4th pick? Nobody is taking Ingram now with his blood clots. Who will Boston give up? Surely not Jayson "The New Kobe" Tatum who is untradeable. So if Tatum is off the board the Celtics can't match what the Lakers have to offer. Not even close.
I don't know who Boston will offer and neither do u. But if we just are being hypothetical then:
Taytum>Ingram
Brown > kuz
Rozier or Smart> lonzo
Rozier or Smart> hart
Plus these picks:
No. 14 (via Sacramento Kings)

No. 20

No. 22

Memphis Grizzlies (Top-6 protected)

Own pick

Memphis Grizzlies (If pick has not yet been conveyed. Pick would be unprotected.)

Own pick

That Memphis is gonna be a valuable pick as well. The players and the picks that celtics can offer is better. I think anyone can see that.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Taytum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and or a combination of some more players and 3 1st round draft picks is way better than anything the lakers can offer....

But Ainge aint gonna do that. He has to ALWAYS have the edge in a deal.

Sidebar...

How come Magic and Lebron got killed when the Boston Celtics were JUST as negatively effected by not only Kyrie fuckery but AD trade rumors.

And that team wasnt filled with rookies, so what was their excuse.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Ainge aint gonna do that. He has to ALWAYS have the edge in a deal.

Sidebar...

How come Magic and Lebron got killed when the Boston Celtics were JUST as negatively effected by not only Kyrie fuckery but AD trade rumors.

And that team wasnt filled with rookies, so what was their excuse.
I agree on side bar shit. Boston did get killed just not as much as LA. I think a lot of that had to do with LA and magic being very vocal about getting free agents there. And of course the media love affair with the Lakers. Also they did a lot of their business in public as opposed to being hush about it. But with Boston I'm not saying they will do that. I'm just saying if they want to, they can offer a whole lot more than LA can....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree on side bar shit. Boston did get killed just not as much as LA. I think a lot of that had to do with LA and magic being very vocal about getting free agents there. And of course the media love affair with the Lakers. Also they did a lot of their business in public as opposed to being hush about it. But with Boston I'm not saying they will do that. I'm just saying if they want to, they can offer a whole lot more than LA can....

I completely agree.

But man oh man...

Unless you doing "load management" with AD with his injury history?
It actually doesn't make sense.

And Griffin is to SMART not to ask Boston for EVERYTHING.

sidebar...

Why when Kawhi does load management i don't hear the media, current and retired players and the entire league and owners complaining...

Like they did for Lebron and the Spurs?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I completely agree.

But man oh man...

Unless you doing "load management" with AD with his injury history?
It actually doesn't make sense.

And Griffin is to SMART not to ask Boston for EVERYTHING.

sidebar...

Why when Kawhi does load management i don't hear the media, current and retired players and the entire league and owners complaining...

Like they did for Lebron and the Spurs?
Because when it comes to LBJ, everything is made a bigger deal than what it is......

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Trade CP3/ Capella for AD. Harden/Tucker for Lebron/Kuzma

Pelicans
CP3
Holiday
Melo
Zion
Capella

Lakers
Lonzo
Harden
Ingram
Tucker
Zubac
Hart
4th overall pick

Now you can sign Durant/Kawhi/Jimmy Butler

Houston
Rondo
Eric Gordon
Lebron
Kuzma
Davis

CP3 can NOT come back to New Orleans.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know who Boston will offer and neither do u. But if we just are being hypothetical then:
Taytum>Ingram
Brown > kuz
Rozier or Smart> lonzo
Rozier or Smart> hart
Plus these picks:
No. 14 (via Sacramento Kings)

No. 20

No. 22

Memphis Grizzlies (Top-6 protected)

Own pick

Memphis Grizzlies (If pick has not yet been conveyed. Pick would be unprotected.)

Own pick

That Memphis is gonna be a valuable pick as well. The players and the picks that celtics can offer is better. I think anyone can see that.....

Yes you or I have no idea what Boston would offer, however every single analyst that has spoken on this subject has said Tatum is untouchable. If Tatum isn't involved then how is Boston's package better?