Platinum Member
Some one on ig followed the

Shooter in video, and it most

Definitely appears shooter dropped

Gun in the same white car!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry, but Nip would've had Master P money if all theses clowns fucked with him like they claim they do before his death. I appreciate all the love He got because he was one of the last of the few real ones left, but the world is full of trend jumpers now. A lot of folks were trying to capitalize from his death for money, views and likes. That's my opinion and that's how i feel.

1368800696_2qbx09f.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry, but Nip would've had Master P money if all theses clowns fucked with him like they claim they do before his death. I appreciate all the love He got because he was one of the last of the few real ones left, but the world is full of trend jumpers now. A lot of folks were trying to capitalize from his death for money, views and likes. That's my opinion and that's how i feel.

1368800696_2qbx09f.gif

Many never realize or appreciate what they've got until it's gone.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

1368800696_2qbx09f.gif

They did fuck with him
It was the media and mainstream that didn't fuck with him
He's literally got songs with all those people who are mourning
Literally just finished a video with dj Khaled before he died
Was at that exclusive Jay z party with all the top ppl in the music industry
Like the artists did appreciate him and fuck with him.

They fucked with him
WE-as in mainstream media didn't fuck with him like we should have.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Strangely you used BIG as a reference. Nobody called him the GOAT until Puff said it, “After He Died”. :dunno:

But he still was a Superstar and trending to GOAT status prior to death. As good of a rapper Nip was, he was known in a lot of circles as Lauren London's boyfriend. His GOAT status is based upon what kinda man he was, not necessarily his artistry.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But he still was a Superstar and trending to GOAT status prior to death. As good of a rapper Nip was, he was known in a lot of circles as Lauren London's boyfriend. His GOAT status is based upon what kinda man he was, not necessarily his artistry.

Bruh....

NO ONE in LA attributed Nip to Lauren...

He made his own lane and the entire west coast recognized and respected the grind...

To call that man Lauren London's boyfriend is complete and total disrespect for everything he was building. I don't know what kinda circles you be around...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BIG album didn't drop til after he died so it would've been premature otherwise but I feel your point

"Ready to Die" was released 2.5 years before his death, that period of time no one was calling him the GOAT.

We're not talking about Nip being the GOAT. My reference was the use of the BIG track as a reference.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Ready to Die" was released 2.5 years before his death, that period of time no one was calling him the GOAT.

We're not talking about Nip being the GOAT. My reference was the use of the BIG track as a reference.

Nobody was calling BIG the GOAT after Ready to Die. His legecy was cemented after Life After Death, which you referenced in the original post. Respect

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Strangely you used BIG as a reference. Nobody called him the GOAT until Puff said it, “After He Died”. :dunno:

3o7TKNjg8dxB5ysRnW.gif

Who said anything about anybody being a goat? and your wrong Big was being called the King of New York A.K.A Frank White for bringing east coast rap back way at the beginning of his career, the west coast had took rap over in those years. Why you think Pac turned on him? he hated how Big did what it took Pac whole career to do in 1 or 2 albums seeing how he thought he was Big's mentor and Where you think Jay-Z got the title from?

He took it from Big and ran with it and a lot of peeps took offense to it early in his career. Why you think Nas kept telling Jay get off Big Dick? Jay wasn't the King he just jumped in and stole the title and I posted it for reference cause big was right "your nobody to somebody kills you" then all of a sudden everybody jumps on board talking about how great you were when most of those same peeps didn't really fuck with while you were alive.

Again if that many folks fucked with Nip He'd have Master P dough seeing that he owned all his masters. Nip was not as popular as Big Or Pac before death but got way more love then them after death, you know why?
(not saying Nip doesn't deserve it) because of social media and trend jumpers. The whole shit went over your head and under your feet.

shakes_no.gif

They did fuck with him
It was the media and mainstream that didn't fuck with him
Thanks for repeating what i already said.

raw.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3o7TKNjg8dxB5ysRnW.gif

Who said anything about anybody being a goat? and your wrong Big was being called the King of New York A.K.A Frank White for bringing east coast rap back way at the beginning of his career, the west coast had took rap over in those years. Why you think Pac turned on him? he hated how Big did what it took Pac whole career to do in 1 or 2 albums seeing how he thought he was Big's mentor and Where you think Jay-Z got the title from?

He took it from Big and ran with it and a lot of peeps took offense to it early in his career. Why you think Nas kept telling Jay get off Big Dick? Jay wasn't the King he just jumped in and stole the title and I posted it for reference cause big was right "your nobody to somebody kills you" then all of a sudden everybody jumps on board talking about how great you were when most of those same peeps didn't really fuck with while you were alive.

Again if that many folks fucked with Nip He'd have Master P dough seeing that he owned all his masters. Nip was not as popular as Big Or Pac before death but got way more love then them after death, you know why?
(not saying Nip doesn't deserve it) because of social media and trend jumpers. The whole shit went over your head and under your feet.

shakes_no.gif

Thanks for repeating what i already said.

raw.gif

You type a lot but never really say much. You believe your statements and thinking is correct but many type and you never absorb any information given other than your own.

I honestly don’t have the time nor patience to correct all that you stated that was wrong.

Have a good Sunday.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Jay Rock had a few bars about this on the song 'Redemption' last year.

https://genius.com/Jay-rock-redemption-lyrics

[Verse 1: Jay Rock]
If you had a second chance in life, what would you do?
Would you put the pills down? Throw out the lean too?
Treat your baby mama right and make way for your kids?
Peace with your enemies, keep the water under the bridge?
I think about if my motorcycle crash was fatal
Broken bones, internal bleedin', stretched on the table
Goin' through surgery, two machines helping me breathe

Sorry mama, I wanna stay but I gotta leave
I see my funeral packed, I see some lyin'
Some cryin' and some givin' dap
I see false claimers, strangers and foes with they head in they laps
I see mo' division
I see some of them showin' up just to post a picture
Like they was my n____, Instagram's a dead man's best friend
Everybody lookin' for likes but wasn't likin' you when
You needed somethin' to hold on dealin' with life stress

Glad them angels came in surgery, said I'm not done yet!

[Chorus: SZA & Kendrick Lamar]
I know saints, I know sinners, I know bosses
I know pain, I know wins, I know losses
My loyalty is sensitive so please don't cross me
I came to redeem myself
All I need is God's help
It's a millions of miracles
Show me the real you, the real truth

[Verse 2: Jay Rock]
If I had a second chance in life, this what I'd do
I buy you flowers talk to you for hours, give you truth
I listen to you when you're hurt
I shoulda went to church with you
But my credentials didn't work, I still should've worked with you
I should've left them lil' hoes alone and came home
But I blamed the moments on you, though I was in the wrong
You checked my phone and I checked you 'bout it
We never talked it over, instead we just sexted 'bout it
I said, "I'm comin' over", you turned up and flexed about it
I hit yo mama phone
She said, "Y'all get it together", she don't know what we on
My response was whatever, I'm ego trippin' however
I hate to see you gone, she gave me that dial tone
I should've gave you more trust, more love, no lies, more us
'Cause when my motorcycle crashed and everyone left
You was that angel at surgery sayin' I ain't done yet, real shit

[Chorus: SZA & Kendrick Lamar]
I know saints, I know sinners, I know bosses
I know pain, I know wins, I know losses
I came to redeem myself
All I need is God's help
It's a millions of miracles
Show me the real you, the real truth

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You type a lot but never really say much. You believe your statements and thinking is correct but many type and you never absorb any information given other than your own.

I honestly don’t have the time nor patience to correct all that you stated that was wrong.

Have a good Sunday.

in simple layman's terms YOU CAN'T dispute facts lol foh You a NIP trend jumper too, I call that the spin move.

ko.gif

KeyAdorableHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://genius.com/Jay-rock-redemption-lyrics

[Verse 1: Jay Rock]
If you had a second chance in life, what would you do?
Would you put the pills down? Throw out the lean too?
Treat your baby mama right and make way for your kids?
Peace with your enemies, keep the water under the bridge?
I think about if my motorcycle crash was fatal
Broken bones, internal bleedin', stretched on the table
Goin' through surgery, two machines helping me breathe

Sorry mama, I wanna stay but I gotta leave
I see my funeral packed, I see some lyin'
Some cryin' and some givin' dap
I see false claimers, strangers and foes with they head in they laps
I see mo' division
I see some of them showin' up just to post a picture
Like they was my n____, Instagram's a dead man's best friend
Everybody lookin' for likes but wasn't likin' you when
You needed somethin' to hold on dealin' with life stress

Glad them angels came in surgery, said I'm not done yet!
tumblr_me3vm1DRDm1qhszhwo1_500.gif

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am putting together a script for a movie based on this and other killings of rappers. Instead of machine on humans Terminator, it will be humans with technology versus humans.

After implementing UBI and changing policy to cap social assistance, regardless of children. Desperate humans and corporations attack the super humans. They are robbed, killed, scammed, spyed on. These super humans band together to fight back.

After seeing Nipsey in a Bentley, he rushes him. The bullets deflect off with some sort of shield, than Nipsey pulls out a weapon to vaporize Eric Holder.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh....

NO ONE in LA attributed Nip to Lauren...

He made his own lane and the entire west coast recognized and respected the grind...

To call that man Lauren London's boyfriend is complete and total disrespect for everything he was building. I don't know what kinda circles you be around...

It ain't a slight but reality. A lot of women knew NIP through Lauren London. Just like most women know Papoose threw Remy Ma.

This ain't a slight on NIP, but if you ask most women WORLDWIDE two weeks ago who NIP was they would've mentioned her.

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't a slight but reality. A lot of women knew NIP through Lauren London. Just like most women know Papoose threw Remy Ma.

This ain't a slight on NIP, but if you ask most women WORLDWIDE two weeks who NIP was they would mention her.

My nigga you are completely wrong on this one...

Like I said I don't know what circles you be around, but Nip had established himself even before Lauren