RIP Nipsey Hussle

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
D3DgLHCUwAETLzl
Was both of his parents in his life? They seem like a real good family, how this nigga got into the street life?

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was both of his parents in his life? They seem like a real good family, how this nigga got into the street life?

My situation is similar but I wont speak on that, just know that in his household...rollin 60's, nipsey, crippin this, crippin that.......didnt exist. Dont get it twisted, he still left the house with blue chucks, blue strangs, blue dickies, ect. but I can bet him and his homies were like "yes maam", "yes sir", etc. You can tell in his music and the way he spoke....he was a educated gangsta with respect. You wanna see a perfect example? Watch Menace II Society when O-Dogg and Cane were at Canes grandpas lil apartment. Inside that house grandpops was preaching about jesus and talkin bout "do you care whether you live or die". A cuss word almost slipped out but they caught themselves because it was a respect thang but as soon as they stepped outside...they were surrounded by the streets. Its just how it is homie.

I remember in middle school....I use to tell my homies that if I ever had to have a parent/teacher conference that I was gonna show up with a piece of gravel....when they asked why I just said "cause nicca these streets raised me". We laughed it off but that was 100% real spit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m tired of people posting this and quoting this like it’s gospel.

OF COURSE you’re more likely to get killed in your hometown or state than anywhere else.

Yes there’s haters, but there’s also people that know you and people that you have issues with or have done wrong. So if they see you, things can happen.

So Of Course you’re more likely to get killed in an area where people know and have dealt with you than you getting killed in a random place.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I’m tired of people posting this and quoting this like it’s gospel.

OF COURSE you’re more likely to get killed in your hometown or state than anywhere else.

Yes there’s haters, but there’s also people that know you and people that you have issues with or have done wrong. So if they see you, things can happen.

So Of Course you’re more likely to get killed in an area where people know and have dealt with you than you getting killed in a random place.
Say it again lol. Why would a nigga in Japan murk you if you never been there?

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

These gangs need to be like white people get rid of that color shit, tagging areas, and tattoos.

They lone wolf their killings and deny any organized terrorist activity to keep the police out. A lone wolf with psychiatric problems gets caught the investigation is over.

This causes non violent drug possessors getting charges.