49ers

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
When was the last time we beat the Seahawks ???
Harbaugh's first year, when Ted Ginn ran back 2 punts/kickoffs ???
I can't even remember, its been that long !!!

Even though we have a shitty record.....
1. At least we beat the Raiders
2. At least we beat the Seahawks

:cool::cool::cool:

It wasn’t the Ted Ginn game (I was actually at that game). It was a game in December 5 years ago. I need to look it up.

Beat the Seahawks and Raiders... i’ll Take it. Fuck both of them.

Marcell Harris >>> Tartt. He doesn’t miss tackles like Tartt does.

Next on the list is the Cardinals. I’m tired of losing to their sorry asses.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We missed out on Myles Garrett
We missed out on Bradley Chubb
Looks like we'll miss out on Nick Bosa

:(:(:(

December 2013 was the last time we beat the Seahawks
That was a month before the playoff game when Bowman shredded his knee

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000295110/GameDay-Seahawks-vs-49ers-highlights

And on a side note: Mullens is actually pretty damn decent
He just needs to somehow improve his arm strength & movement in the pocket
Jimmy G better bring his "A game" next year, or else.....

;););)

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
We missed out on Myles Garrett
We missed out on Bradley Chubb
Looks like we'll miss out on Nick Bosa

:(:(:(

December 2013 was the last time we beat the Seahawks
That was a month before the playoff game when Bowman shredded his knee

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000295110/GameDay-Seahawks-vs-49ers-highlights

And on a side note: Mullens is actually pretty damn decent
He just needs to somehow improve his arm strength & movement in the pocket
Jimmy G better bring his "A game" next year, or else.....

;););)

That’s the game I was thinking of. Frank ripped off that big run then went down in-bounds to keep the clock running. Boldin balled out that game.

I like Nick Mullens. Dude makes good decisions and takes care of the ball. It would be amazing to see how he develops over time. He was jacked up in the beginning of the game and overthrew some balls, but he calmed down and bounced back nicely. Those passes to Pettis and Kittle on the outside when they had one-on-one coverage were big time. That’s what I like to see.

They might look to free agency for a pass rusher. They need to find a pass rusher in the later rounds like these other teams do. Not all effective rushers are high picks. Find some gems damnit. Seattle seems to find them every year.

Lastly, fuck Mike Davis. Mofo couldn’t stay healthy for us but wants to come out and run like his life depended on it today. :angry:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lets see how Nick Mullens does this weekend, against the Bears defense.....

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A look at what's contributed to a steep and sudden decline for one of the league's top young QBs ...
What is wrong with Jared Goff?

"That's the million-dollar question floating around the league after the two-time Pro Bowler's recent struggles. The third-year pro is in the midst of a dismal three-game stretch that has seen him post a 55.4 percent completion rate and a 1:6 touchdown-to-interception ratio for a 54.8 passer rating. With the team posting a 1-2 mark during that span while averaging only 19.6 points and a little over 300 yards per game (321.6), the football world is beginning to wonder what happened to the midseason MVP candidate."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-on-jared-goff-why-patriots-can-still-win-afc

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Solving the Nick Mullens Conundrum: What Should the 49ers Do with the Rising QB?

"Mullens has averaged 292.33 yards per game, has completed 64.5 percent of passes and has 10 touchdowns to six interceptions. That equates to 4,677 yards, 27 touchdowns and 16 interceptions in a full season when rounded to the nearest number in each statistic."
What is debatable is what do you do with a 23-year-old quarterback showing the promise of a quality starter? There are three potential scenarios.....

https://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/1987-solving-mullens-conundrum-what-should-49ers-rising/

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Solving the Nick Mullens Conundrum: What Should the 49ers Do with the Rising QB?

"Mullens has averaged 292.33 yards per game, has completed 64.5 percent of passes and has 10 touchdowns to six interceptions. That equates to 4,677 yards, 27 touchdowns and 16 interceptions in a full season when rounded to the nearest number in each statistic."
What is debatable is what do you do with a 23-year-old quarterback showing the promise of a quality starter? There are three potential scenarios.....

https://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/1987-solving-mullens-conundrum-what-should-49ers-rising/

Good article. Thanks for posting @CurtDawg

Keeping Nick Mullens on the roster next season is clearly the best option. We all know that having a quality backup is essential in this league (see the Eagles last season). Jimmy G’s injury history concerns me. He’s been compared to Tony Romo because of his throwing but him getting hurt is comparable to Romo also so far. Thus, having a quality guy like Nick another year is a no-brainer.

Jimmy G. has only started and finished 8 games in his career. If Nick Mullens gets through the final 2 games they will be even in that statistic.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope they keep Mullens!!..Hes a pretty good QB to have!!..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last game of the season, not sure if I'm happy or sad about that, LOL
We already have the #2 pick in the draft
Do we really want to screw up our position by winning this game ???
It always feels good to get a win...but.....humm.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Last game of the season, not sure if I'm happy or sad about that, LOL
We already have the #2 pick in the draft
Do we really want to screw up our position by winning this game ???
It always feels good to get a win...but.....humm.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We got the #2 pick on lock. Josh Allen here we come.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We got the #2 pick on lock. Josh Allen here we come.

Cardinals are actually trying to win today
The score is 21-24
With just 5:00 minutes left in the game
Seahawks are only up by a field goal

Edit: Arizona just tied the game, with less than 2:00 minutes left
Edit again: Dammit the Cards lost

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy New Year My 49ers Brothers,

Yep, another disappointing season we have!!..4-12 was our record this season..But to me, our record should have been better than that..damn!!..:smh:

I know we have some key injuries this season but it was some games we should have won this season!!..

The Chargers, Packers, Cardinals(the 2 time we played them this season),Giants, and Bears!!..We should had won these damn games!!..:angry::angry:

Time to get ready for the draft and next season!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Antonio Brown posts photoshopped picture of him in 49ers uniform with Jerry Rice
Yea either he wants out really really bad, or this is some serious trolling, LOL

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I personally want Allen. I've watched him play and saw he can play both pass and run. When he get pushed past the QB on he doesn't let up and keeps going back after the QB. We need that.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I personally want Allen. I've watched him play and saw he can play both pass and run. When he get pushed past the QB on he doesn't let up and keeps going back after the QB. We need that.

TOP prospects in this Draft

1. Nick Bosa
Pros: Similar to his brother a technician with his hands & leverage/bend, probably not quite as strong, but a little bit faster
He would play the "LEO" position in our 4/3 defense, rushing hands in the dirt against the O-line left tackle
He's stout enough to play all 3 downs
He could be a 12+ sack player like Myles Garrett

Cons: In a 3/4 defense like what we played with Jim Harborough, he might not work
Bosa is about the same size as Aldon Smith, but Bosa wouldnt be good dropping back in coverage
Plus he usually rushes from a 3 point stance, hand in the dirt, not standing up like Aldon
And Bosa wouldn't be able to play Justin Smith's role, unless he gained like 30 pounds of muscle

2. Josh Allen
Pros: Dude has elite athleticism, elite speed, and elite first step
He's going to blow up the combine
He would be a probowler playing as a 3/4 Outside LB
He could rush from a standing position, like he does now, and is excellent dropping in coverage, and hes decent in the run game blowing up screens, etc
He just needs to work on more pass rush (inside) moves, other than just beating you with speed
He could be a 12+ sack player like Aldon Smith

Cons: In our 4/3 defense he would probably be a SAM LB like Bruce Irvin
Hes decent at playing the run, but honestly I don't think he would hold up all 3 downs on the D-line
I think he's only like 255 pounds?
In our defense he would be playing off the ball, playing the SAM, going against TE's on running downs
On obvious passing downs, take out the nose tackle, slide Soloman Thomas inside next to Buckner, then Josh Allen would be rushing from the D-end position
He could be good, maybe around 8-10, or so sacks a game in a 4/3 defense

Arizona is switching from a 4/3 defense, to a 3/4 defense this year
Both guys are pretty good so it might come down to who is the better fit for each system

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They just gave the bag to Kwon Alexander. Dunno about that one.

Yeah, I don't know much about him, to be honest
But fans over at the 49ers message boards are freaking out
Often injured & he misses tackles, etc, etc
Barely an upgrade over Malcolm Smith, but we will see
Need to see the final contract numbers though, because you know how Paraag Marathe is
They might have an opt out clause, where we can cut the dude in 2 years with no dead money, LOL

We probably need to go hard after Earl Thomas though
Then draft Bosa/Allen with our 1st rounder
Then maybe draft a WR with our 2nd rounder

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I don't know much about him, to be honest
But fans over at the 49ers message boards are freaking out
Often injured & he misses tackles, etc, etc
Barely an upgrade over Malcolm Smith, but we will see
Need to see the final contract numbers though, because you know how Paraag Marathe is
They might have an opt out clause, where we can cut the dude in 2 years with no dead money, LOL

We probably need to go hard after Earl Thomas though
Then draft Bosa/Allen with our 1st rounder
Then maybe draft a WR with our 2nd rounder

I see what the Lions gave Flowers, and I would rather they had done that. They seem to fall in love with a player and then go overboard with the money.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dee Ford is good but.....
I just hope the 49ers don't over pay or give up too much
Trying to save face, because they missed out on Antonio Brown & Odell Beckham

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
M

McKinnon is trash, I’m just pissed we didn’t throw the kitchen sink at Le’Veon , especially when we have the fuckin money

Nah we can have similar production from Coleman, for a lot less money than what Bell would've cost
You know how Shanahans system is, he had practice squad guys looking good last year
Everything is coming together, so far so good, we just need either Bosa or Allen in the draft coming up