Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Fewer young men in the US want to get married than ever, while the desire for marriage is rising among young women, according to the Pew Research Center.

Pew recently found that the number of women 18-34 saying that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things rose from 28 percent to 37 percent since 1997. The number of young adult men saying the same thing dropped from 35 percent to 29 percent in the same time.

Pew’s findings have caught the attention of one US writer who maintains that feminism, deeply entrenched in every segment of the culture, has created an environment in which young men find it more beneficial to simply opt out of couple-dom entirely.

Suzanne Venker’s article, “The War on Men,” which appeared on the website of Fox News in late November, has become a lodestone for feminist writers who have attacked her position that the institution of marriage is threatened, not enhanced, by the supposed gains of the feminist movement over the last 50 years.

“Where have all the good (meaning marriageable) men gone?” is a question much talked about lately in the secular media, Venker says, but her answer, backed up by statistics, is not to the liking of mainstream commentators influenced by feminism.

STORY: My father raped his daughter. And I am their baby. My story.

She points out that for the first time in US history, the number of women in the workforce has surpassed the number of men, while more women than men are acquiring university degrees.

“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,” Venker wrote. With feminism pushing them out of their traditional role of breadwinner, protector and provider – and divorce laws increasingly creating a dangerously precarious financial prospect for the men cut loose from marriage – men are simply no longer finding any benefit in it.

As a writer and researcher into the trends of marriage and relationships, Venker said, she has “accidentally stumbled upon a subculture” of men who say “in no uncertain terms, that they’re never getting married.”

“When I ask them why, the answer is always the same: women aren’t women anymore.” Feminism, which teaches women to think of men as the enemy, has made women “angry” and “defensive, though often unknowingly.”

“Now the men have nowhere to go. It is precisely this dynamic – women good/men bad – that has destroyed the relationship between the sexes. Yet somehow, men are still to blame when love goes awry.”

“Men are tired,” Venker wrote. “Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s men’s fault.”

Click “like” if you want to defend true marriage.

Feminism and the sexual revolution have simply made marriage “obsolete” for women as a social and economic refuge, but this is a situation that should not be celebrated by feminists, Venker says.

“It’s the women who lose. Not only are they saddled with the consequences of sex, by dismissing male nature they’re forever seeking a balanced life. The fact is, women need men’s linear career goals – they need men to pick up the slack at the office – in order to live the balanced life they seek.”

A cross section of research data from the Pew Research Center for the last months of 2012 shows the alarming trends for marriage and child-bearing in the US. One report published in mid-December said that the latest census data showed “barely half” of all adults in the United States are currently married, a “record low”. Since 1960, the number of married adults has decreased from 72 percent to 51 today and the number of new marriages in the U.S. declined by five percent between 2009 and 2010.

Moreover, the median age at first marriage continues to rise with women getting married the first time at 26.5 years and men at 28.7. The declines in marriage are “most dramatic” among young adults. Just 20 percent of those aged 18 to 29 are married, compared with 59 percent in 1960.

“If current trends continue, the share of adults who are currently married will drop to below half within a few years,” the report said.

Moreover, the link between marriage and childrearing has become disconnected in the minds of the so-called Millennial generation, those between 18 and 29. While 52 percent of Millennials say being a good parent is “one of the most important things” in life, just 30 per cent say the same about having a successful marriage, an attitudinal survey found.

The gap, of 22 percentage points, between the value Millennials place on parenthood over marriage, was just 7 points in 1997. The research found that Millennials, many of whom are the children of divorce and single-parenthood themselves, are also less likely than their elders to say that a child needs both a father and mother at home, that single parenthood and unmarried couple parenthood are bad for society.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Feminism is not the problem. It's economic insecurity. Most American families are one mistake or bad habit away from destitution.

Put it like this. Suppose you have a good job and a good woman. You marry her in 2005. You buy your first house in 2006. You have a child in 2007.

Then along comes 2008

Economy kills your job. House is foreclosed on. The financial stress kills your marriage. Everyone calls you a deadbeat and your ex is now one of those 'evil' single mothers. All because you fell victim to a debt trap that even the best politicians and economists couldn't predict.

That child will be turning 12 this year. Do you really think they will want to get married after growing up through that?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Let's get this corrected. Men are giving up on marriage and not pussy. Pussy is in abundance and this is a new discovery to many men walking the Earth.

True/Not true.

Pussy is in abundance for a very small minority. Pussy is not as readily available as you think to most men. There was a study I came across about a year ago that had the ratio at 25% of the men are sleeping with 75% of the women or something very close to that. My own sexual experiences give credence to this stat. Last year I realized that I slept with 13 women and most of my boys were around 1 or none.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
True/Not true.

Pussy is in abundance for a very small minority. There was a study that had the ratio at 25% of the men are sleeping with 75% of the women. My own sexual experiences give credence to this stat somewhat.
Pussy is not as readily available as you think to most men. Last year I realized that I slept with 13 women and most of my boys were around 1 or none.
I think that has been true for years, but times are changing thanks to social media. Women are getting easier than ever to fuck and that's saying a lot given how easy shit got from the 50s to the 90s. And while the types of cats who always get pussy will feast, the types who normally had a hard time will find it easier moving forward.

The attention whoring will affect marriage rates. Egos are getting out of hand. Women love to seek validation and they got an army of simps online. Cats will love the easy pussy, but sustainable relationships with women raised in an attention whoring age will be damn near impossible.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
What do men get out of marriage? Serious question
Tax breaks
Children with 2 loving patents in home
Someone who can help you financially and emotionally
Household sharing cooking and cleaning

(Yes I am aware that BGOL is mostly millionaires who don't want children and also have dimes on deck to wash their clothes and cook and BJ's on demand)

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
True/Not true.

Pussy is in abundance for a very small minority. Pussy is not as readily available as you think to most men. There was a study I came across about a year ago that had the ratio at 25% of the men are sleeping with 75% of the women or something very close to that. My own sexual experiences give credence to this stat. Last year I realized that I slept with 13 women and most of my boys were around 1 or none.

That's not what I was saying. If 20 percent of your boys started smashing more, just that small amount would make a dent in whether they eventually get married or not. Marriage is going down the tubes because men are figuring there is no value in it. Women are marrying less as well. There are a lot of factors that are lending itself to this trend.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Fewer men getting married because more men settling with being incels.

Incel increase= marriage decrease.

So since they cant get a woman they think it sound better to say "i dont wanna get married"

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I think that has been true for years, but times are changing thanks to social media. Women are getting easier than ever to fuck and that's saying a lot given how easy shit got from the 50s to the 90s. And while the types of cats who always get pussy will feast, the types who normally had a hard time will find it easier moving forward.

The attention whoring will affect marriage rates. Egos are getting out of hand. Women love to seek validation and they got an army of simps online. Cats will love the easy pussy, but sustainable relationships with women raised in an attention whoring age will be damn near impossible.

Yes, you are correct but these actions happen in silos.
Allow me to clarify.

1. Women ARE getting easier to fuck but they're accessed most likely by more player types. Instead of 1 player running thru them, maybe another 4 or 5 or 10 will. These players make up part of the 25% of men who regularly fuck every other pussy. The chances of the average joe may increase due to more pussy being more available due to feminism and social media, but not enough to seriously change and/or alter the ratio. I am lucky to satisfy the three biggest metrics women prefer for men to have, money, physical appeal, and charisma which thereby increases my chances of smashing greatly.

2. Everything else you said is pretty much spot.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
That's not what I was saying. If 20 percent of your boys started smashing more, just that small amount would make a dent in whether they eventually get married or not. Marriage is going down the tubes because men are figuring there is no value in it. Women are marrying less as well. There are a lot of factors that are lending itself to this trend.

ABSOLUTELY.

Like @Dannyblueyes said "feminism and "economic insecurity".
I believe there to be more and not just those two. There are many external and a few internal factors that have contributed to the declining state of marriage in America.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True/Not true.

The pussy is in abundance..proof: you're averaging about one new piece per month. And I bet if you think about it, you probably could have squeezed a couple more in if you pushed the issue. Your boys probably just lack the desire , skill , or both to bag more of these free roaming pussies.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True/Not true.

:hmm: How you sleep with 13 women and you didn’t throw any to your boys? Man almost every new chick I hit, I hook my boy up with either her buddy or her, and they do the same. That’s how we get more women.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Upward mobility
Better and longer life
More earning potential
Stability

Married men have it better than everybody else
More earning potential? Please explain?
I've been married 24 years, hustling grinding and flipping them dollars just as I did before I got married just as I would do if I were to become "unmarried".

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The pussy is in abundance..proof: you're averaging about one new piece per month. And I bet if you think about it, you probably could have squeezed a couple more in if you pushed the issue. Your boys probably just lack the desire , skill , or both to bag more of these free roaming pussies.

Like I stated before, my chances are favored amongst women due to:

INTERNAL PRIMARY FACTORS
1. My money <--security in the sense of providing
2. Physical appeal <--- security case of danger
3. Charisma/personality <--- emotional and intellectual relatability.

EXTERNAL SECONDARY FACTORS
1. Feminism
2. Social media
3. Insecurity
4. etc., etc.

If men could meet those primary factors, then you guys will fuck until your johnsons fall off.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like I stated before, my chances are favored amongst women due to:

PRIMARY FACTORS
1. My money <--security in the sense of providing
2. Physical appeal <--- security of danger
3. Charisma/personality <--- emotional relatability.

SECONDARY FACTORS
1. Feminism
2. Social media.
3. Insecurity
4. etc., etc.

So do you agree or disagree with the above stated fact that there is an abundance of pussy to be had nowadays?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True/Not true.

I'm not doubting you at all, just find it interesting that every time this is referenced on here it's always from this perspective lol. Carry on

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:hmm: How you sleep with 13 women and you didn’t throw any to your boys? Man almost every new chick I hit, I hook my boy up with either her buddy or her, and they do the same. That’s how we get more women.

I've tried and they've fumbled on every play, bruh.

Women aren't gonna fuck with men who fall short in their prerequisites department no matter how hard I try to convince/persuade them or set the stage up for that to happen. MEN MUST WORK ON BRINGING THEMSELVES UP IN ORDER TO INCREASE THEIR CHANCES.

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True/Not true.

Pussy is in abundance, when you look at the worldwide scope of things. Instead of making it rain in strip clubs or spending dough on material shit to impress or get American women's attention, cats need to invest that money in international business, international real estate, and international pussy.

Average worldwide household income is around 9K, but a lot of black americans do not international travel, never really explored sex tourism or international dating, and allow feminists to maintain there power over cats in the US. Most cats never even been to international sex clubs where there is way more pussy than you can handle.

If the average household income is only 9K, that means you can get your pick of the litter in 95% of the world just by being American, and being a black man with a decent sized dick and being in shape(foreigners fuck black dudes out of curiosity).

I am seeing younger black dudes every time I travel to the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, South America, Asia, and Europe, the word is spreading fast.

Only thing more plentiful in the world than pussy is water and dirt, believe that shit.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Pussy is in abundance, when you look at the worldwide scope of things. Instead of making it rain in strip clubs or spending dough on material shit to impress or get American women's attention, cats need to invest that money in international business, international real estate, and international pussy.

Average worldwide household income is around 9K, but a lot of black americans do not international travel, never really explored sex tourism or international dating, and allow feminists to maintain there power over cats in the US. Most cats never even been to international sex clubs where there is way more pussy than you can handle.

If the average household income is only 9K, that means you can get your pick of the litter in 95% of the world just by being American, and being a black man with a decent sized dick and being in shape(foreigners fuck black dudes out of curiosity).

I am seeing younger black dudes every time I travel to the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, South America, Asia, and Europe, the word is spreading fast.

Only thing more plentiful in the world than pussy is water and dirt, believe that shit.

My approach and reasoning does not involve buying pussy, although I have nothing against it and understand why it works so effectively. Buying pussy seriously changes and influences the work that needs to be done internally to become a magnanimous self confident man. Once money is removed, you're back to square one. NO PUSSY GETTING MOFO. My approach is teaching you how to fish so you can feed your dick all the pussy it needs perpetually. Buying the fish is one approach, learning to fish and attracting the fish is another...

My two cents...