A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
This makes no sense
This is strictly a Black American issue
Other members of the diaspora have nothing to do with the discussion
Their only contribution is muddying up the waters due to their disdain or jealousy
Its kind of disturbing that people keep trying to bring in other members into this to be honest. It's like certain people can't fathom the though of Black Americans looking out for themselves.

I say the same thing about y'all trying to convince people not to vote.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
can someone define agent for me?

i just need a clear understanding. so i can chop up that bullshit too.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we should stop fighting for it? I bet your uncle four generations removed stood on the plantation singing the same song.... talkin bout "why you wanna run away? they just gone catch ya and brang ya back....fiddle,fiddle,fiddle.. you sir, are what we call a "fiddler"....you know from the acclaimed mini series "Roots"...played masterfully by one Louis Gosset jr.…

I dont think we should ever stop fighting Im just saying untill we see something on the table

lets not feed into this divide and conquer game...

we acting like hoes fighting over a fur coat the pimp aint even buy yet...

lets not play the ho game is all Im sayin...

show us the money or stop wasting our fuckin time..

is what Im sayin...

we need to focus more energy on getting land for our people and the tools and resources to build our foundation.... in other words not just a plan for reparation but proper execution on nation building after reparations.

is what we should discuss underground...

in fact any discusssion about our plight that doesnt take place underground but is center stage in front of the whole world..

cannot be taking serioulsy at fuckin all..

its like playing chess and yelling out your next move while

the other muthafucka is still making his...

yea that fuckin foolish

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Bingo

I dont think we should ever stop fighting Im just saying untill we see something on the table

is what Im sayin...

we need to focus more energy on getting land for our people and the tools and resources to build our foundation.... in other words not just a plan for reparation but proper execution on nation building after reparations.

in fact any discusssion about our plight that doesnt take place underground but is center stage in front of the whole world..

yea that fuckin foolish

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The debate here is great. My take is I am for the agenda. We need to practice unity. Vet all information, there are saboteurs everywhere watching and studying us trying to undermine us at all turns. I don't want ADOS to end up as just another name for us. We went from property, to negro, to black, to African-American, and now we ADOS. I don't want to have this discussion 20 years from now and we still in the same boat:smh:. At some point we gotta stick together and show love for each other and think about those who are behind us. This is for them. Otherwise we going to wake up and the black youth still being denied what should be theirs will speak poorly about how cowardly and selfish we are these days.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
voyeur and playa-exodus are agents
Let me repeat this one more time
White supremacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement and other government agencies

Any cat who participated in those BGOL video game sessions from years ago already know that there are white boys behind screen names who have been posting here for years

This makes no sense
This is strictly a Black American issue
Other members of the diaspora have nothing to do with the discussion
Their only contribution is muddying up the waters due to their disdain or jealousy
Its kind of disturbing that people keep trying to bring in other members into this to be honest. It's like certain people can't fathom the though of Black Americans looking out for themselves.

Nigga please. I’ve been fucking with bgol since the 90’s

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

is what Im sayin...

yea that fuckin foolish
Wholey unrealistic that you'll have a quiet movement from ANY side in the digital age.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man. stop. :lol:

first, calm down.

second, when you can't argue a point with evidence attack the opposition. agent? agent for whom?

third, i have been on here since the onprobation days. go find a post of me cooning. you have 21,000 posts over the past 12 years to find one. you can't because they are not there. (and i know yall are looking. lol)

fourth, i keep posting empirical evidence. you keep ignoring it.
every point you bring up is off topic and distracting from the main issue
im only responding to this post so that other people can read.
you'd only be proving me right be responding to me

I say the same thing about y'all trying to convince people not to vote.
What part?
I guess they think you're a white guy trying to undermine the movement they just found out about last week with your outrageous calls to do due diligence and participate in local government.
Don't be simple minded. No one ever spoke against participation in local government. As a matter of fact, most people who are in line with this Black agenda (which has spoken about for decades, just not officially recognized until now) acknowledge that participation in local government is necceasry
the problem arises when people come in and throw in red herrings. we're discussing the tangible's that Black Americans are owed (and have not yet received), then all of a sudden someone comes around talking about Russian bots, Obama, Black diaspora, computer software, and whatever the fuck that has nothing to do with Black progress
The next thing you know, the whole narrative of the discussion has changed and we are back to where we have always been....on the bottom
There are white supremacist sects who specialize in this type of distraction. Certain people in this thread are using textbook disorganization techniques, and those are the people who are being called out.

is what Im sayin...

There is no divide and conquer. Black Americans are finally coming together and forming an agenda
The "fighting" you all speak of, is simply Black Americans keeping this discussion on topic. There are people who are trying to change the discussion for whatever reason they have, and we are simply calling them out.

As for the "show us the money"...."getting land and resources".....
Thats what this whole thing is about. C'mon now

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
every point you bring up is off topic and distracting from the main issue
im only responding to this post so that other people can read.
you'd only be proving me right be responding to me

What part?

Don't be simple minded. No one ever spoke against participation in local government. As a matter of fact, most people who are in line with this Black agenda (which has been recognized for years...just not officially recognized until now) acknowledge that participation in local government is necceasry
the problem arises when people come in and throw in red herrings. we're discussion the tangible's that Black Americans are owed (and have not yet received), then all of a sudden someone comes around talking about Russian bots, Obama, Black diaspora and things of that nature
The next thing you know, the whole narrative of the discussion has change
There are white supremacist sects who specialize in this type of distraction. Certain people in this thread are using textbook disorganization techniques, and those are the people who are being called out.

There is no divide in conquer. Black Americans are finally coming together and forming an agenda
The "fighting" you all speak of, are simply Black Americans keeping this discussion on topic. There are people who are trying to change the discussion for whatever reason they have, and we are simply calling them out.

As for the "show us the money"...."getting land and resources".....
Thats what this whole thing is about. C'mon now

Im with the coming together, Im just tired of us airing out our shit in public....

in fact I wont even say what I really want to say...

we need a forum like this on the deep web.. not the dark web the deep web...

with real encryption for confirmed members.. believe me there are a few out there already...

and thats where these discussions need to take place..

that being said... I do like the fact they seem to have gotten their own website and got the hell off youtube....

I just want to see us focus on the end game and not the divide and conquer game..

Im not saying lets be inclusive now... Im just saying for now lets not talk about who is not included,

can we just focus on who is tho??

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i will return when this shit gets aired out.

malcolm nance has not been wrong yet.

until then yall have at it. we have similar goals. just different ways of getting there. i agree with the basic tenets of the ADOS movement.

yall calling me an "agent" when if you read between the lines "agent" propaganda is on that site.

this isn't about democrat or republican. of which, i am neither. and this thread continues to prove that we need basic civics classes in school.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not voting for them, I'm voting for policies I believe in. You know like all the things Obama put in place but Trump rolled back in his first week.

Look, if your strategy is to "not vote". Then by all means don't vote. But don't run around suppressing other people's votes by trying to convince people not to.

Y'all talk amongst yourselves, buy your ADOS shirts (that's where its going) but allow others to vote without your constant attacks on cadidates and those who wish to vote for them.
I understand this must be hard for you and your ilk to accept.
Your antiqued way of thinking is finally coming to an end. There is no more guilt shaming, tradition shaming, and fear shaming anymore.
My people are awakening and all of your wining doesn't matter anymore. You can cry into your pillow all night for all I care.

You're done.
The fact that that you still are repeating nonsense from the last few election cycles is evidence.

Perhaps you can go to be the status quo negro over at huff post. I'm sure they'll love to have you.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Comedy
:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lol:

I understand this must be hard for you and your ilk to accept.
Your antiqued way of thinking is finally coming to an end. There is no more guilt shaming, tradition shaming, and fear shaming anymore.
My people are awakening and all of your wining doesn't matter anymore. You can cry into your pillow all night for all I care.

You're done.
The fact that that you still are repeating nonsense from the last few election cycles is evidence.

Perhaps you can go to be the status quo negro over at huff post. I'm sure they'll love to have you.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
:yes:

This. He'll talk about everything but the truth of the issues at hand.

This is why:

And a core tenant of what Antonio Moore talks about is wealth calcification and the damage of Trump's economic policies.

I tried to think of a lie in Coulters statement.
Ain't one.

The truth is still the truth no matter who tells it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Ain't one.

1st, the lie is that its either or when it aint.

2nd, i look forward to seeing Ann Coulter support ADOS in the push for reparations. Judging by this video you can count on her.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't one.

lol she shut down that whole debate they had to

skrt that topic with the quickness, they avoided facts and got on some threatening shit the cactino aka spanish speakin cac was quick with the,

well if we get ignore the republican party will lose our vote for generations to come....

letting you know who them latinos vote for, which is why when trumpty goes in on them.. I think of how indifferent cactinos like him are to our plight and I dont feel any kind of way...

like most cactinos did when that faggot zimmerman got off..

and I aint talkin about the melanin rich latinos who keep it real respect, just the cactinos and the many ones that think like them...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Really? So keep it one thousand already. you not ADOS and got a problem with the designation. Plus you know you lying Nzinga stayed on that "yall aint shit" shit. Foh.
And that other African dude as well game theory. Say something like "what's up my nigga" he'll call you everything but a child of God. Because you "insulted " him

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Now its "we"

Have you no shame lol

Nope. We married so it's "we"....and I'll collect my CDOS money as well from the French and Dutch.

MoMoneyMoMoney.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can vet it. This is a movement from the ground up.

Also, I know all about the Russians. But the fact remains the Democrats been pulling our pants down for 40+ years. When did the Russians start? 2016? Truth is we need to do more vetting of our politicians than worrying about Russians.

But when we do vet shit candidates like Kamala and Cory, we told we're haters. I'm more worried about the white hippie operatives shilling for the party and poisoning black minds than fucking Russians. These white hipsters got cats worried about everything but themselves. :smh:

Great post,

I don't understand these anti-ADOS guys, I mean when you think about what are they actually angry about? Do they feel the Democrats really care about black folks and do they feel Dems are the best party for black people after the statistics year ina and out have us at the bottom of the map for basically everything?

I really think this is a class issue, I mean if you look at it, they feel the Dems are the best party for black folks but they can't explain the failure rate among black people, the single mother rate among black females or the crime rate among black men, I really think they're undercover conservatives because when you push to hold Democrats accountable they'll come back with you lazy or you broke or some stereotypical nonsense cats like to do so I don't understand the real point of Anti-Ados people.. they seem like undercover conservatives to me who just wanna symbolize in their blackness but when it gets real call you lazy or whatever... none of them can really explain anything of substantial substance about being in favor of 8 years of Kamala or whatever.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i will return when this shit gets aired out.

malcolm nance has not been wrong yet.

until then yall have at it. we have similar goals. just different ways of getting there. i agree with the basic tenets of the ADOS movement.

yall calling me an "agent" when if you read between the lines "agent" propaganda is on that site.

this isn't about democrat or republican. of which, i am neither. and this thread continues to prove that we need basic civics classes in school.
bye agent 007.25
pull that door shut behind you if you don't mind...….

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don’t care about bots, agents or none of that other shit. Simple thought for me is this. As a black man I want things directly and specifically given to African Americans by those we give our votes to. I just don’t get how not voting does anything but put the Orange Idiot back in office.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you all can't think that ann coulter is going to support reparations. wtf???

and how are yall championing ann coulter??? and i am the agent. foh... lol.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ds7je...ge-college---ann-coulter-s-racial-revisionism

TIME IS THE MASTER ,WE SHALL REVISIT THESE THREADS COUPLE YEARS FROM NOW!! AND A NEW BOOK WOULD'VE BEEN WRITTEN BY NANCE & AGAIN HE WILL BE RIGHT IN HIS ASSESSMENT! I HOPE NOT BUT IT SEEMS SOME FOLKS DONT LEARN & SOMETHINGS DONT CHANGE

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t care about bots, agents or none of that other shit. Simple thought for me is this. As a black man I want things directly and specifically given to African Americans by those we give our votes to. I just don’t get how not voting does anything but put the Orange Idiot back in office.
This ^ identify & weed out the crap, weed out the unnecessary garbage thats gonna muddy the water, operate as a lean & clean machine but some folk think any constructive criticism is an affront , some of us r just aware about how things that started out with a noble ideal gets derailed becos of BS , history has shown us that time & time again

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Like many things, ADOS is 95% pure. But that 5% is mixed with extremists, inflexibility, cultic and division.

But I will withhold judgment until further research. The few that I've met give the impression that either you're with them or a Sambo sellout.

Last edited: