A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They already started with that bullshit. I've yet to see West Indians or African brothers shitting on American blacks on bgol in all the years I've been here. We were just blacks (with different cultural backgrounds). Now we are supposed to be enemies?

Fighting over non-existent reperations?

"They are staking claims to money I haven't even received"?
Nah there are definite tensions between the 2 groups here and in the real world...fuckery on both sides....just want to put a stop to highlighting that and get the focus back on the real work that needs to be done....those putting energy into thinking that foreign Blacks are here waiting to take some of their reparations are simply telling on themselves, exposing their own internal fuckery and I thank them for that

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
From who? White America? Sorry to break it to you. The most racist place on the planet ain't writing no checks
So we should stop fighting for it? I bet your uncle four generations removed stood on the plantation singing the same song.... talkin bout "why you wanna run away? they just gone catch ya and brang ya back....fiddle,fiddle,fiddle.. you sir, are what we call a "fiddler"....you know from the acclaimed mini series "Roots"...played masterfully by one Louis Gosset jr.…

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
let's be clear i am not saying that russians started ADOS. stop saying that.

what i am saying is that the organization is being used to cause further divide among blacks of any lineage in order to create political and social dissent.

don't take my word for it. it was already done before and it continues. do your own research. black people have already said that their organizations were used by russian intelligence.

i still can't find the video i am looking for. but i will post these until i can.

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we should stop fighting for it? I bet your uncle four generations removed stood on the plantation singing the same song.... talkin bout "why you wanna run away? they just gone catch ya and brang ya back....fiddle,fiddle,fiddle.. you sir, are what we call a "fiddler"....you know from the acclaimed mini series "Roots"...played masterfully by one Louis Gosset jr.…

fiddle fiddle fiddle

:raccoon:

couldn't help myself :lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I've always been for reperations. The money is owed to the descendant of slavery. It is OWED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

What I object to is fighting other black people of the diaspora over something that hasn't been paid and there is no payment in sight.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
let's be clear i am not saying that russians started ADOS. stop saying that.

what i am saying is that the organization is being used to cause further divide among blacks of any lineage in order to create political and social dissent.

don't take my word for it. it was already done before and it continues. do your own research. real black people have already said that it happened to them.

i still can't find the video i am looking for. but i will post these until i can.

gtfoh here you been on that russian bot stuff since the thread started. You go through all kind of loops to discredit a website we literally gave you the source to the man who created it!? Then you swing back around and say "i am not saying that russians started ADOS" Then you come in here with these old russian talking points? If Dems think Russia stole the election (in 2016) is going to get black people to the polls in 2020 they are in trouble. They aren't going to do shit to trump until AFTER he gets out of office because white America is not about to let that stain be placed on them.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:yes:

:yes:

:yes: More than a "hand thread", we need an origin thread on this board. I used to chalk the anti-Black American sentiment on this board to cacs, but I never realized the foreign black immigrant usurpation was this deep on BGOL.

This. He'll talk about everything but the truth of the issues at hand.

This is why:

And a core tenant of what Antonio Moore talks about is wealth calcification and the damage of Trump's economic policies.

Damn. That clip was from 7 years ago? She was 10000 percent right.

They're going after the Democrats because we're the only group that votes for that party over 90% of the time yet they don't give us anything in return......

And,besides they've gone after the Republican party and called them out on their fuckery but me and you know they definitely don't care about black people....
Why do fools keep saying attack republicans? We know they don't give a fuck about us. The point of all this is to wake people up to the snakes who have been taking advantage of the black vote for decades.

I'm not voting for them, I'm voting for policies I believe in. You know like all the things Obama put in place but Trump rolled back in his first week.

Look, if your strategy is to "not vote". Then by all means don't vote. But don't run around suppressing other people's votes by trying to convince people not to.

Y'all talk amongst yourselves, buy your ADOS shirts (that's where its going) but allow others to vote without your constant attacks on cadidates and those who wish to vote for them.

Wait. So folks can attack Trump, but when black people attack these shitty, snake ass democrats it's :angry: "Be quiet!!!" We can clown Trump supporters all fucking day for getting duped, but when folks clown black voters for getting duped its :angry: "Be Quiet!!"

And do tell me, who is more exploited in this country, White people who vote for republicans or black people who vote for democrats?

Could you imagine if cacs got the prison industrial complex built off their backs for decades of undying support and then the republicans said. :D "My bad, lets fix that" We'd clown those cacs into oblivion. We clown them now and Trump ain't really done shit to them.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
fiddle fiddle fiddle

:raccoon:

couldn't help myself :lol:

Fuck you asshat.

those putting energy into thinking that foreign Blacks are here waiting to take some of their reparations are simply telling on themselves, exposing their own internal fuckery and I thank them for that

There was a whole other post where idiots were doing just that. One dude was screaming that Africans and Caribbean people were trying to "claim reparations" for themselves.

My point is always you fighting over money that doesn't exist? America is a racist shit hole and white folks whether conservative or liberal ain't trying to pay that money. Hell, I wrote a whole paper about it 26 years ago as a freshman in college.

As soon as you bring it up, white folks start to cry that you're "robbing them". So fighting for reperations is fine, but fighting other black folks who are your family is bullshit.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
gtfoh here you been on that russian bot stuff since the thread started. You go through all kind of loops to discredit a website we literally gave you the source to the man who created it!? Then you swing back around and say "i am not saying that russians started ADOS" Then you come in here with these old russian talking points? If Dems think Russia stole the election (in 2016) is going to get black people to the polls in 2020 they are in trouble. They aren't going to do shit to trump until AFTER he gets out of office because white America is not about to let that stain be placed on them.

i posted a few videos for you to watch.

i never said russians created ADOS. i said that russian counterintelligence uses established black organizations and black political pain points to cause dissent.

it has already been established by united states government organizations that russia helped trump steal the 2016 election.

you are so misinformed.

don't take my word for it. watch the videos that i posted.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I've always been for reperations. The money is owed to the descendant of slavery. It is OWED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

What I object to is fighting other black people of the diaspora over something that hasn't been paid and there is no payment in sight.

There is no fight. ADOS is getting on code and some folks are projecting and acting paranoid. :lol: Others have disingenuous political interests. At the end of the day, it really doesnt matter if they not ADOS, it aint they concern. Our ancestors will still be our ancestors regardless. We wont be forgetting that anytime soon. But there is no fight, ADOS loves our brothers and sisters from the islands and Africa whether they are here in the states or abroad. We love the music, the culture, the food, the people and all their contributions. We just dont love the coons and WS collaborators. If you dont fall in that category no need to be noid.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck you asshat.

There was a whole other post where idiots were doing just that. One dude was screaming that Africans and Caribbean people were trying to "claim reparations" for themselves.

My point is always you fighting over money that doesn't exist? America is a racist shit hole and white folks whether conservative or liberal ain't trying to pay that money. Hell, I wrote a whole paper about it 26 years ago as a freshman in college.

As soon as you bring it up, white folks start to cry that you're "robbing them". So fighting for reperations is fine, but fighting other black folks who are your family is bullshit.
Yeah I am aware of the bullshit that some were saying in those other threads....thankfully they dont seem to represent the majority....I dont agree that they cant get reparations....one never knows what can happen when you apply the right kind of pressure....one thing I would beg of my Black American brothers and. sisters is to have a group plan in case of success or failure....if they do get the money, you can bet there will be something behind it and my Black family (as a group) better be prepared for the trickery that will come with it...and the trickery may come from your own as well

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I didnt fall into a trap. There are immigrant coons like there are ADOS coons. Unfortunately you guys pretend your coons dont exist, so we have to do your job for you. ADOS isnt against west indians or africans, just the coons and WS. And unfortunately the biggest pushback so far isnt coming from WS directly. When we start to see ADOS burn down jerk spots and shut down Afrikan businesses that we've patronized and supported in our cities for decades Ill take the "xenophobia" claims more serious than just a few folks talking reckless online.

Dude you completely fell for it.

WS hasnt pushed back because they are too busy co-signing the ADOS anti-immigrant rhetoric. Have you seen them co-sign any reparations tweets? No i didnt think so.

When i talk about xenophobia, im not talking about random nobodies online. Im talking about several comments made by those who founded the movement. Yvette is on record saying black immigrants are brought here as a WS tool to dilute and take from ADOS. The comments sounding like rednecks crying about "they took all our jobs".

Of course we gonna push back against that.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

i never said russians created ADOS. i said that russian counterintelligence uses established black organizations and black political pain points to cause dissent.

it has already been established by united states government organizations that russia helped trump steal the 2016 election.

you are so misinformed.

but got damn son, don't you think it's time for black people to have some "dissent"?
the bolded above …. the ones that can't pass restrictive voter registration laws fast enough? lol....gtfoh..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

WS hasnt pushed back because they are too busy co-signing the ADOS anti-immigrant rhetoric. Have you seen them co-sign any reparations tweets? No i didnt think so.

When i talk about xenophobia, im not talking about random nobodies online. Im talking about several comments made by those who founded the movement. Yvette is on record saying black immigrants are brought here as a WS tool to dilute and take from ADOS. The comments sounding like rednecks crying about "they took all our jobs".

well push back then nigga.....just do it from across the ocean my guy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

If you're afraid of Yvette Carnell dude, dont know what to tell you. :lol: And if "pushing back" is depending on white liberals, good luck. They cant even beat a clown like Trump.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is the end result to 1) limit the pool of "black people", who are entitled to reparations? 2) limit the pool of "black people" who are recipients of affirmation actions - those individuals whose families are direct descendants of slavery, and who were affected by the Jim Crow discrimination period?

If this correct. I got it.

1) reparations is a "stretch objective", first it needs to be defined so that it can be seriously addressed. Or at least a meaningful study should be conducted. None of this "No, that not it! its needs to more" shit.

2)Possibly a valid argument. Something needs to done to break the cycle afflicted upon the black people. First thing needs to change the laws which disproportionately adversely affect black folks. So restoring voting rights, and encouraging active participation in the process, to allow individuals to directly affect their situation, should be first. It is an easy objective and a quantifiable first step.

But for all yall hardcore ADOS folks, just accept there is fuckery in this train of thought, and foreign players are using it for their own objectives.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If you're afraid of Yvette Carnell dude, dont know what to tell you. :lol: And if "pushing back" is depending on white liberals, good luck. They cant even beat a clown like Trump.

Nah, not afraid of shit.

You said you push back on coons. I said i push on the xenophobia. Not hard to understand.

Remember, you will "depend" on white liberals more then me if you trying to get these reparations. And i pray you do get all that was owed plus interest.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

She is fuckery for saying that....I personally do believe immigration laws were loosened in the 60s in direct response to the Civil Rights movement and a fear of Black Americans demanding a more equitable share.....but no one brought in foreign Blacks specifically for that and island people been here since the early 1900s and certainly way before Reagan...one can only hope that the ADOS movement grows beyond her own personal limitations....I believe it will...they were planning to put in additional origin categories on the census any ways so that part of the agenda was already going to be addressed

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nah, not afraid of shit.

You said you push back on coons. I said i push on the xenophobia. Not hard to understand.

Remember, you will "depend" on white liberals more then me if you trying to get these reparations. And i pray you do get all that was owed plus interest.

ADOS isnt just about reparations. Whether they come or not the distinction will remain the same. Its just as much about cultural identity as it is getting money owed for services rendered.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
any black person that was born in the caribbean or in the americas or who has lineage there are descendants of the diaspora.

we all came over on slave ships via the triangular trade. and all are owed reparations.

i am not following how caribbean diaspora descendants are being left out of this. they were slaves too.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
any black person that was born in the caribbean or in the americas or who has lineage there are descendants of the diaspora.

we all came over on slave ships via the triangular trade. and all are owed reparations.

i am not following how caribbean diaspora descendants are being left out of this. they were slaves too.
I am confused that you are not following...we should all get reparations but we all would go to different nations for this...reparations from US govt would go to people they enslaved....Jamaica from UK...Haiti from France....Colombian Blacks from Spain etc

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I am confused that you are not following...we should all get reparations but we all would go to different nations for this...reparations from US govt would go to people they enslaved....Jamaica from UK...Haiti from France....Colombian Blacks from Spain etc

i get that. what i was missing is every black person from those countries are ADOS. that is not solely a united states phenomenon.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
They already started with that bullshit. I've yet to see West Indians or African brothers shitting on American blacks on bgol in all the years I've been here. We were just blacks (with different cultural backgrounds). Now we are supposed to be enemies?

Fighting over non-existent reperations?

"They are staking claims to money I haven't even received"?
Really? So keep it one thousand already. you not ADOS and got a problem with the designation. Plus you know you lying Nzinga stayed on that "yall aint shit" shit. Foh.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
well unless one is dominican. they swear they are not black.

:lol:
Shit, that would change with a quickness if all slave descendants were getting reparation throughout the Americas ...that would be a hell of a Blackness test
Are you Black? Hell no!!!
Ok so you wont be getting any of this money, have a nice day

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
For me it just depends on how they do it. The folks behind this were also behind the Don't Vote movements of years previous. That's the con game.

Look at how the Tea Party navigated their movement. They turned the Republican Party inside out by running candidates. They didn't make demands and say "we're not voting if you don't implement these policies". They knew that Democratic Power would be worse. They coalesced around candidates and took over the party through primary challenges. This movement is trying to do the opposite. Demanding things then threatening to not vote, thus putting Republicans in power. This in addition to the xenophobic rhetoric meant to divide and thus weaken alliances across the Diaspora, I can definitely see Republicans putting money behind this. It's hard for me to trust this given how they are moving and things the leaders have said and done in the past. It doesn't help that they are bigging up Reagan, Bush, and Trump and throwing shade at Obama on the website. That further makes me skeptical.

When Joy Reid shared her suspicions about social media bots she got called all types of names.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

you are so misinformed.

that's for the US to address, not the victims of WS. Wouldn't be a wound to pick if they'd given redress.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Ain't Yvette mixed? Got white ancestors? Does she even qualify for this money?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Because they were enslaved people in the Caribbean and not in what became the USA. The Caribbean countries should go after the countries that brought them to the Caribbean islands and other countries.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Really? So keep it one thousand already. you not ADOS and got a problem with the designation. Plus you know you lying Nzinga stayed on that "yall aint shit" shit. Foh.

When did Nzinga say that shit and why does that one moron mean speak for me?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
voyeur and playa-exodus are agents
Let me repeat this one more time
White supremacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement and other government agencies

Any cat who participated in those BGOL video game sessions from years ago already know that there are white boys behind screen names who have been posting here for years

This makes no sense
This is strictly a Black American issue
Other members of the diaspora have nothing to do with the discussion
Their only contribution is muddying up the waters due to their disdain or jealousy
Its kind of disturbing that people keep trying to bring in other members into this to be honest. It's like certain people can't fathom the though of Black Americans looking out for themselves.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
ADOS needs to stop debating non ADOS and ws agents about what it is we are trying to do. It's counterproductive. Those that chose to be allies will be. Those that are only here to debate and cause problems will prove that by continuing to debate and find issues where there is none. It's that simple.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
voyeur and playa-exodus are agents
Let me repeat this one more time
White supremacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement and other government agencies

Any cat who participated in those BGOL video game sessions from years ago already know that there are white boys behind screen names who have been posting here for years

This makes no sense
This is strictly a Black American issue
Other members of the diaspora have nothing to do with the discussion
Their only contribution is muddying up the waters due to their disdain or jealousy
Its kind of disturbing that people keep trying to bring in other members into this to be honest. It's like certain people can't fathom the though of Black Americans looking out for themselves.

man. stop. :lol:

first, calm down.

second, when you can't argue a point with evidence attack the opposition. agent? agent for whom?

third, i have been on here since the onprobation days. go find a post of me cooning. you have 21,000 posts over the past 12 years to find one. you can't because they are not there. (and i know yall are looking. lol)

fourth, i keep posting empirical evidence. you keep ignoring it.

Last edited: